Author Topic: KNOW4SURE  (Read 7270 times)

Offline Mario

KNOW4SURE
« on: October 10, 2019, 05:41:42 PM »
Jazzy / knoW4SURE / SILVANA FILLMORE
*she is known for all of these usernames*

I spoke to her for the first time ever and it was honestly a good experience, it was via chat and she was very FAST and gave lots of info!

i cant validate predictions because i didnt ask about contact and stuff like that.... i just wanted to know how a person feeling about me, its it mutual and when will it start to get closer.

anyways; has anyone spoke to her? was she accurate for you about the "NOW" & did she have anything come to pass for you?

thank you!

**** please use this post to talk about her gift and predictions only****
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:18:48 AM by Mario »

Offline Mario

Re: Jazzy / knoW4SURE / SILVANA FILLMORE
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:05:20 AM »
anyone?

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 06:09:54 AM »
I spoke to Know4sure and she was completely wrong in my circumstance and fed me fairytales. She kept telling me my POI is nervous about reaching out but is crazy about me. Turns out he was in a relationship with someone else by that point. She kept telling me to reach out to him myself because he was scared to be let down. So not for me haha, but if she worked for you that’s great!

thanks for reply!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »
Mario, why do you start a new thread on every reader you have a question about?  Please stop, we don't need 3-4 threads on the same reader. 

Here's what I found when her predictions didn't pan out at all.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/silvana-fillmore-keencom/internet/silvana-fillmorekeencom-silvana4less-scam-artistfraudliarfakecheatcrazypsychoticd-659409

seems legit  :P

I've already posted this in the other thread and other people have given their feedback.  Why do you NEED to start your own new thread every time?  Are you special?

Offline Mario

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 04:18:32 AM »
thanks for those who replied!

do you think she was accurate about the now? feelings and stuff? because thats all i care about

Offline Scarlett

Re: KNOW4SURE
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 08:34:18 AM »
She has been so right for me. She sees further in the future than most people want I think so her timings can be off but she predicted a series of events 3 months before it happened relating to a few year separation from my poi. It played out exactly as she saw it. I couldn’t believe it. Shamen Kira by contrast told me the opposite and was awful, same with karmah. 
I think you have to find the reader that resonates.
Know4sure is the real thing. She has seen more than I can share but she’s my go to 100% I trust her completely.
I saw that rip off thing. I think it’s likely to be another reader. I’ve certainly had times I’ve doubted or not had things come to pass but on balance she’s been spot on with the bigger picture. Hope this helps.     

Offline Saratahan

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 03:46:43 AM »
Nice lady
Expensive and her fairytale stories never happened.
She saw me and my POI. Even painted a happy future together and the guy married shortly after. What is upsetting about these fake readers is the price that makes them look like a five star reader but the reality is completely different.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 06:49:18 AM »
She’s just vanished from Keen. Getting on for a couple of weeks now.
I have to be honest, and I know she’s always been spot on for me? But this past few months she seemed very burnt out and lost her empathetic way? My last reading in truth she was completely wrong. And argued with me that she was right. My poi confirmed with me. Nope. She was wrong.
No idea what happened but to vanish seems odd. She was always with a huge queue of callers.
I’m glad in a way because it’s helped me let go of her. Sadly I think maybe when she’s burnt out she just repeated what has come to pass perhaps to convince me that she’s got my back.
Like I said. She was spot on in the earlier readings and really helped me but something changed this year with her. Real shame.

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2022, 12:09:23 AM »
I see she must be back at it, I saw her online today on Keen. Read with her a few years ago and she was a fairytale reader. Not a thing happened, heck she couldn’t even get the present correct. She was expensive then, I see now she has more then doubled her price since I spoke with her last. I would stay away from this reader.

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 06:06:57 PM »
BAWHHHAAHA......$45 a MINUTE?????

Come on.....that is taking advantage of people.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 04:58:19 AM »
Had three readings in different months 2021, picked up some specific details like girl around my poi was a tomboy (true). I really had high hopes but contact prediction and seeing each other didn’t pass. Wasted time & funds. Expensive too 😕
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:52:34 AM by MAgirl »

Offline jackY

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2023, 06:27:16 PM »
Don't waste your time or money. Made things up as she went along. Zero connection to anything.

anything