Author Topic: Soulful Journey  (Read 21037 times)

Offline jas

Soulful Journey
« on: September 02, 2017, 02:03:33 PM »
She is on the top of my list and so far has been accurate with 95% of what she has told me.  Not 100% but darn close - a few predictions did not pan out, but overall very good. 

Has anyone else read with her?

Offline bstalling

Re: Soulful Journey
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »
She does have a gift and she saw a me dating a millitary man years back and it did happen, although short lived. But, she herself admitted that the guides she speaks
to essentially guess what is going to happen. They don't know for sure.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I guess I need to keep that in mind - hate to hear it is a guess.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 01:03:04 AM »
She does have a gift and she saw a me dating a millitary man years back and it did happen, although short lived. But, she herself admitted that the guides she speaks

WTF does that mean, that she shouldn't be psychic because she is guessing because her guides are guessing?
Made no sense when I read this. I swear...readers.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:16:28 AM »

WTF does that mean, that she shouldn't be psychic because she is guessing because her guides are guessing?
Made no sense when I read this. I swear...readers.

i've never heard of guides saying theyre not sure LOL. maybe they're having a blast and drinking over there and like ye here's a prediction tell them this.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 01:23:58 AM »
It's true though. Guides don't really know for sure what will happen. If we have free will then the future is never certain.

I don't think it is the free will element. I think they just don't have the capability of knowing..literally, she said they see an image and then they project what may happen.

Clearly, the future can be told. A lot of good psychics have done it. But her guides in particular don't really know the truth. She should post that on her page.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 01:43:07 AM »
Here are the predictions she has been correct about with me:

-I was moving two hours north to take a new job and she told me I would only be there for 9 months - she was EXACTLY correct.
-Right after I moved back she said she saw my cat passing over and I said "no" you are picking up on Sam my old cat who died just before I moved back.  My young cat was still with me and he was only 6 years old.  He dies three months after I moved in.
-Told me she saw extra money coming.  Out of the blue, my new employer was so happy with me he gave me a $2000 bonus one month, which was shortly after she made the prediction
-Told me I had a job offer coming and that there was something about the title of the job that would make me very happy.  Yes, it was working in a different capacity and I loved the title because of how good it now looks on my resume

So, overall has been very good for me. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 01:57:54 AM »
What time does she usually come on and her timezone? I'm going to try her. There's something about her that seems genuine 🤷‍♀️

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 02:06:36 AM »
That is the tricky part with her - she is never on.  You have to go to "arrange a call" and she will call you back, usually on the same day.  She is excellent about changing her the tag line on her page.   So once you pull up her page you will see that it currently states that she will be on Friday, which was yesterday and I did receive a call from her. 

Give her a try and let me know how she works for you.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 03:10:25 AM »
I noticed she has her own website that is significantly cheaper - maybe that would be a better option for you in the future? I noticed she's pretty expensive. I emailed her. Will report back after we've talked. Thanks.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 04:03:39 AM »
Here are the predictions she has been correct about with me:

-I was moving two hours north to take a new job and she told me I would only be there for 9 months - she was EXACTLY correct.
-Right after I moved back she said she saw my cat passing over and I said "no" you are picking up on Sam my old cat who died just before I moved back.  My young cat was still with me and he was only 6 years old.  He dies three months after I moved in.
-Told me she saw extra money coming.  Out of the blue, my new employer was so happy with me he gave me a $2000 bonus one month, which was shortly after she made the prediction
-Told me I had a job offer coming and that there was something about the title of the job that would make me very happy.  Yes, it was working in a different capacity and I loved the title because of how good it now looks on my resume

So, overall has been very good for me.
Holy crap you make me want to try her, just because of the things she said. I wanted to ask you though about the 9 months for a new job. Did you know beforehand that it would be a short assignment? Also, is she better with direct questions?

I too don't believe in the free will disclaimer. Good psychics should be able to see the options we take and the potential of where the situation may go. I'm so over their excuses. When we tell them they are wrong, they should clearly look back on the situation in order to learn from the situation as to what they saw and how they intrepreted it, in order to be better in the future.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
When I accepted the job offer I had every intention of it being a long term position.  I wanted to move closer to my brother because he is the only family member I have left.  It was good to be near him but overall saw very little of him and decided to move back to be closer to all of my friends.  I was sure she was wrong about that one.

She is good, but if you are going to ask a question like "will I hear from him by this weekend", then no she is not the reader for you.  I asked about an ex once, whether or not I would hear from him, she told me I would hear from him by the end of 2016 - she was wrong.  However, this year she started telling me she saw him in my energy field (I had not brought him up to her in a long time - she initiated it)  After three years of no contact, no communication whatsoever....through a series of events, I ended up at a baseball game with him and we talked for three hours.  It cleared the energy and was very cathartic for me.

it is best to just talk with her for a minute or so and let her tell you what she sees.  I never, ever ask a psychic "when will I hear from him" I usually want them to direct the conversation - just to see what they pick up. 

I have talked with her off of Keen - went through her web site.  But she is so quick that I have no need for a $50 reading.  I usually just speak around $30 and get everything I need from her.

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 11:38:31 PM »
lanlingyu, please let me know what happens.  She has never made a prediction that specific, in regard to men, for me. I hope it happens for you....keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 11:49:36 PM »
So is she good with relationship readings at all? I want to ask about my ex. We've not spoken for 2 months, I know he is badly off the rails right now. He's always had substance abuse problems and apparently at the moment, he's at his worst. I know it's not timing for me to contact him, we've been on and off for 10 years. He'll contact me when he is ready. But I just want to know he's okay. Do you think she'd be able to help with something like that?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:53:23 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 12:10:13 AM »
She was wrong for me. Made assumptions based on information provided. I wish she was right but she wasn't

anything