Author Topic: Has anybody read with following advisors  (Read 26513 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Has anybody read with following advisors
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2018, 11:01:49 AM »
Out of curiosity, how can you tell if an advisor blocks you??

It will give you a "site error" message whenever you try and connect with them..

Another way is to try and send them an email - it won't be delivered...

Offline star1

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »
Thanks Kate  :)

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 07:23:30 PM »
I saw it with a couple of advisors recently. Most likely they left or were removed. One of my go-to advisors was removed and they wouldn't tell her why. Only that she violated one of their policies. Since they're not employees, Keen can pretty much do whatever they want and terminate the relationship at any time. Luckily she has a website and now just gives me readings there but yeah. Might've happened to Maurine too. Also, Keen is letting new advisors back on. They stopped for a few years from what I was told but they're opening it back up again. Maybe it has something to do with that.. Either way, that sucks if they kicked her off.

Damn that sucks! She was becoming my go to. All of her predictions with her were right.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2018, 05:54:51 AM »
I used to read with Angelbaby regularly about 4 years ago. She was so sweet and made me feel like she was bending over backwards to help me. But nothing she told me ever happened. I did see signs later on that she was probably right about feelings and behind the scenes stuff. But pretty much every time something actually happened it was just about the polar opposite of what she told me would happen. It hurts to talk about her because I felt so close to her but couldn't trust anything she told me. I even tried again with her two separate times later on and she still gave me wrong predictions. She told me what she sees happens eventually but for some people it can take years. Who knows. Yeah she started off giving me short timeframes, like 1-2 weeks, then kept saying 2 more weeks, end of the month, etc. It went on like that for months and I was so dependent on her I couldn't stop calling. It messed me up bad.

Almost identical experience for me.