Author Topic: Madonna27  (Read 4587 times)

Offline kumamon

Madonna27
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:06:44 AM »
I don't see any topic about Madonna27, does anyone read with her and how's the predictions?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Madonna27
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 12:14:30 AM »
Just read with her can't help myself she pick up that my poi like me a lot has done a lot of soul searching about me want to open up communication and take the next step with me. Anyone read with her? were she spot on with you?

Offline annathechica

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 01:59:30 AM »
she was right on 3/4 contacts predictions made.   pretty incredible.
lately though she's been off for me.......still i think she's legit

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 06:34:47 PM »
She was horrible and rude

Offline Muff1998

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 02:15:20 PM »
I added her to my contacts on Keen and I’ve talked to her twice. I had a bad breakup with my ex boyfriend in December of last year and chelli told me that he needed time and space out of falling for me and he got scared because he has a phobia of commitment which is true based on what he told me his reasons were behind wanting to break up. She told me not to contact him and to let him chase after me and take the lead and he’s gonna wonder where I am and what’s going on. She told me to respond when he calls me and she said he would be back between this month and March. He actually ended up contacting me on his own a couple weeks ago and I’ll admit I broke the rules a few times and texted him on my own but lately I have not and I’m still waiting to see if her prediction will come true. She said she’s pretty accurate so we’ll see. I don’t think chelli uses tarot cards but I’ve gotten tarot readings done by other people who told me he’s going to end up coming back for a second chance but right now he’s working on himself which I’m doing as well but I also know tarot card readings can change based on free will of the person. I guess I just have to wait and see if her predictions come true.

UPDATE (2/3/20): I just talked to chelli again tonight and she said that nothing changed and she feels strongly about the timeframe being February and March.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 01:07:12 AM by Muff1998 »

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 09:30:49 PM »
Bump

Updates?

Offline nermo

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
@Muff1998 Omg Chelli has LITERALLY said the exact SAME thing in the SAME timeline IN THE SAME WORDS to me too....
Here I am also hoping that timeline pans out and that he will come back also....
Good luck to you and I girl! Really hope she is right!

Offline nermo

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 10:58:38 AM »
Dang just realised this was 2020 not 2021, so @muff1998 - any update on whether this worked out for you guys?

Offline Muff1998

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »
@Muff1998 Omg Chelli has LITERALLY said the exact SAME thing in the SAME timeline IN THE SAME WORDS to me too....
Here I am also hoping that timeline pans out and that he will come back also....
Good luck to you and I girl! Really hope she is right!

Hey baby! I actually stopped relying on time frames from readers because they ended up not being accurate. I had another reader tell me we would only be able to get back on the right path after we talked out our issues about what led to the breakup and what went wrong. Not to long after that, he reached out to me and we had a long convo about our breakup and our relationship, which led to him admitting he still has feelings for me. Keep in mind this happened around September and October of last year. We actually started talking more and FaceTiming each other again and last month he finally came out and told me that he wanted to ask me out again for a second chance. Right now we’re just talking and trying to build our relationship back up. Chelli definitely wasn’t wrong about him wondering what I’m doing and where I am because he’s been calling me nonstop and worrying about me. I wouldn’t worry about the time frames because energy is fluid and you still have to think about that person’s free will. There were more factors too as to why my ex didn’t come back within the time frame she told me including his free will, the breakup was still kind’ve fresh, his stubbornness and unwillingness to come to terms with the fact that he still had feelings for me, not being able to admit his wrongdoings, and etc. He did come back though lol 🤷🏽‍♀️

anything