Author Topic: Readings and Alcohol  (Read 314 times)

Offline Sunlightstar

Readings and Alcohol
« on: August 25, 2017, 01:38:33 AM »
Any information/opinions on the effect of alcohol on readings?? I don't think you should get a reading drunk but do you think a glass of wine affects accuracy? Maybe the one glass or a few sips helps you have less racing thoughts/energy so its easier to be read or maybe its the opposite where it clouds your energy for the reader.  I have the odd glass here and there, but sometimes I would not have a glass in hopes I could read with a psychic later. Odd I know.  I've googled this many times and believe it or not its hard to find some good info. 

Offline wildfox87

Re: Readings and Alcohol
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:47:02 AM »
Any information/opinions on the effect of alcohol on readings?? I don't think you should get a reading drunk but do you think a glass of wine affects accuracy? Maybe the one glass or a few sips helps you have less racing thoughts/energy so its easier to be read or maybe its the opposite where it clouds your energy for the reader.  I have the odd glass here and there, but sometimes I would not have a glass in hopes I could read with a psychic later. Odd I know.  I've googled this many times and believe it or not its hard to find some good info.

I've gotten a few readings while i was wasted and extremely emotional at the same time. I think the reader had some trouble picking up on things. I found when i got readings while high on marijuana they were actually really amazing. maybe it was just my imagination but i think marijuana opens up your senses and energy a lot more.  I wouldn't think that a few glasses of wine would affect the quality much, i would think it would help because you're much more open and relaxed, but being severely intoxicated is a different story.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:49:17 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline ladya

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:08:37 AM »
it depends on the person tbh. some people get heightened intuition when drinking or smoking as you're uninhibited and can connect better. for others it works the reverse. i don't think it would work if you're wasted but just a buzz shouldn't be too bad and could open you up. i've always felt more connected and more intuitive when i'm buzzed. i don't know why but it works well for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 01:25:22 PM »
I've also gotten readings while very drunk and emotional, and there was no difference in the quality from the readers. My questions weren't nearly as good, lol, but the readings were just as accurate.