Author Topic: Keen, California Psychic ect.  (Read 7783 times)

Offline eilson

Keen, California Psychic ect.
« on: August 24, 2017, 04:35:01 PM »
I've personally only tried Keen in the past. Do most of you guys recommend one over the other? Have you had more success and one site over the other?

Offline wildfox87

Re: Keen, California Psychic ect.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 06:50:26 PM »
Keen is the best one in my opinion as well as their interface. California psychics i have tried in the past, but no lucky really. They seem to be a cookie cutter platform, i found they were more about giving advice and didn't really have any insight into the current situation that helped me know they were connecting. Plus they are really expensive compared to keen. I've tried psychic source and psychic access with no luck either.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 02:30:52 PM »
Keen has a lot of readers on there who aren't that great. CP has a lot of cold readers too.

One thing I like about Keen is there's an option to chat or get email readings whereas CP is only telephone readings. If you read w people on Keen I would recommend Alison Shine (she is a spiritual writer and you would need 20 mins to get a great reading). AstroMoon does tarot and she has been right for me so far as predictions go & I love her energy. Shadowstardancer is 50/50 but she picked up on some great details about my POI that I didn't mention to anyone. Lady Fontaine was good for me but a lot of people on here say her predictions didn't come to pass.. but she was accurate abt my present & past.

For CP I only recommend Saba & Cynthia no one else because it's like cold reading and not very encouraging.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 02:36:20 PM »
Sorry I meant on CP I encountered mostly cold readers who were super awkward except for Saba & Cynthia.. to each his/her own I suppose. I've had readers that worked for me that didn't work for others and vice versa. It really comes down to you and who you connect with :)

Offline Redvelvetkiss

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:05:14 PM »
Its a hit or miss but ive found a few really good reader's on Keen. Ive tried California Psychic but found no connection. Any recommendations are welcome

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 12:01:51 AM »
Keen has a lot of readers on there who aren't that great. CP has a lot of cold readers too.

One thing I like about Keen is there's an option to chat or get email readings whereas CP is only telephone readings. If you read w people on Keen I would recommend Alison Shine (she is a spiritual writer and you would need 20 mins to get a great reading). AstroMoon does tarot and she has been right for me so far as predictions go & I love her energy. Shadowstardancer is 50/50 but she picked up on some great details about my POI that I didn't mention to anyone. Lady Fontaine was good for me but a lot of people on here say her predictions didn't come to pass.. but she was accurate abt my present & past.

For CP I only recommend Saba & Cynthia no one else because it's like cold reading and not very encouraging.

astromoon was 100% off for me on several occasions and when i confronted her she refused to take accountability. if i could get all the money back from our calls i could buy a car.

anything