Author Topic: Amanda Cooper  (Read 17617 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Amanda Cooper
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 03:05:45 AM »
I am almost positive that she was firing hahaha lol

Whoa, I missed seeing that post.

I was intrigued by the comments about her and saw on FB that she had a sale going on for Labor day, so thought I would try her. We set up a time for Tuesday, then shortly before she said she had to cancel. We rescheduled for Wednesday, then again, she cancelled. I felt kind of relieved because I was getting a bad feeling about talking to her. Said she was really sorry, still wanted to read for me, etc but I haven't heard anything else out of her.

I have nothing personal on my FB page, not even a photo of myself. I only post political stuff, news stories and humor. If she was fishing for information about my life, she would have come up dry. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why she cancelled! I'm always leery of FB readers but she sounded promising. Oh well. After hearing that she was lurking on your website, I think I'll avoid her.

Offline nancy

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2017, 03:14:43 AM »
I am almost positive that she was firing hahaha lol

Whoa, I missed seeing that post.

I was intrigued by the comments about her and saw on FB that she had a sale going on for Labor day, so thought I would try her. We set up a time for Tuesday, then shortly before she said she had to cancel. We rescheduled for Wednesday, then again, she cancelled. I felt kind of relieved because I was getting a bad feeling about talking to her. Said she was really sorry, still wanted to read for me, etc but I haven't heard anything else out of her.

I have nothing personal on my FB page, not even a photo of myself. I only post political stuff, news stories and humor. If she was fishing for information about my life, she would have come up dry. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why she cancelled! I'm always leery of FB readers but she sounded promising. Oh well. After hearing that she was lurking on your website, I think I'll avoid her.

She is not that kind of person. I read with her long enough to know she is ethical and compassion reader.

Offline nancy

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 05:14:48 AM »
FYI, nancy messaged me to let me know that she talked to Amanda Cooper about what I posted here.

FYI I did not let Amanda know about you or what you posted on here. Please don't make any kind of assumption.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 05:35:44 AM by nancy »

candiednut

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
Nothing she predicted happened.

Any updates on her from others?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
Ya for me neither!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2018, 02:59:58 AM »
Yeah nothing happened for me either. No wonder she was so cheap!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2018, 03:18:06 AM »
I also gave feedback directly to her as they need to know and she just said "thanks".

Offline mystery123

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 05:37:14 PM »

Cheap? I paid like $7.5 per minute!!!! because she was not participating in any free minute thing ..oh well, lessons we learn

candiednut

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2018, 05:55:44 PM »

Cheap? I paid like $7.5 per minute!!!! because she was not participating in any free minute thing ..oh well, lessons we learn

WHAT? I thought she is like $2 per min or smth?

Offline nancy

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2018, 06:28:06 PM »

WHAT? I thought she is like $2 per min or smth?

I believe mystery123 talking about Amanda from Psychic Center.  Amanda from psychic center charge $7.50 per minute and not participating in free minute.

candiednut

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 06:31:33 PM »
nancy have you read with amanda from psychic center? a few people were talking about her on this forum and i'm curious.

Offline nancy

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
nancy have you read with amanda from psychic center? a few people were talking about her on this forum and i'm curious.

I was curious about Amanda from psychic center too, but someone told that none of her prediction came true so I didn't. 

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 06:53:46 PM »
My entire reading cost $10.00