Author Topic: Amanda Cooper  (Read 17623 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Amanda Cooper
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 12:39:20 AM »
Thanks Nancy. How quickly is she able to schedule a reading?

Either on the same day or next day.  send her an email she will let you know.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 05:08:54 PM »
I tried her yesterday, first of all thank you for recommending her. She picked up my mom's name through mediumship as there was a message based on her (my mom is still alive) and she also picked up my deceased dog and described him to a T. I will be going back to her.

Offline nancy

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 05:31:26 PM »
I'm glad you like amanda cooper :).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 12:23:19 AM »
Here is her email psychicmedium26@gmail.com

She is very accurate for me. She doesn't need birthday or anything, all she need is your name and that person name. You can do chat or phone with her. I tried a lot of psychic but I always come back to her.
If she doesn't have a site, what platform is she using for chat?
She is a no tools reader right and she can just do general readings I guess. Is she good with timing/dates?

Offline nancy

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 12:29:36 AM »
Here is her email psychicmedium26@gmail.com

She is very accurate for me. She doesn't need birthday or anything, all she need is your name and that person name. You can do chat or phone with her. I tried a lot of psychic but I always come back to her.
If she doesn't have a site, what platform is she using for chat?
She is a no tools reader right and she can just do general readings I guess. Is she good with timing/dates?

She chat on goggle, yahoo msg and Facebook or phone.  She can do general reading and specific question too. Her timing can be a little off but it will happen when she feel or see it.  Give her a shot.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 12:45:30 AM »
Yeah, I've asked for her rates. Facebook would be good. I forgot about that as a chat option.

Offline nancy

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2017, 12:49:04 AM »
Yeah, I've asked for her rates. Facebook would be good. I forgot about that as a chat option.

Her rate is $2 per minute.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 01:23:03 AM »
Well, I caved and called this psychic about a week and a half ago. It felt like a very cold reading and she didn't pick up on much I could verify. She was also very positive about a POI who will not return my calls or texts, so, I'm really doubtful. She didn't ping my 'psychic radar' at all. It also felt like she was sort of struggling to pull info from me while I purposefully keep it vague as a decent clairvoyant doesn't need me giving them specifics (such as Cookie or Kisha)Secondly, I emailed her from my personal email which has a link to my business website. According to my google analytics, she visited my site before the reading. While I guess she could be bored or curious, I do know that some psychics will make an attempt to look up your info before they read with you and it felt like that could have been an attempt.

I'll pass on this reader in the future.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 01:24:44 AM »
Well, I caved and called this psychic about a week and a half ago. It felt like a very cold reading and she didn't pick up on much I could verify. She was also very positive about a POI who will not return my calls or texts, so, I'm really doubtful. She didn't ping my 'psychic radar' at all. It also felt like she was sort of struggling to pull info from me while I purposefully keep it vague as a decent clairvoyant doesn't need me giving them specifics (such as Cookie or Kisha)Secondly, I emailed her from my personal email which has a link to my business website. According to my google analytics, she visited my site before the reading. While I guess she could be bored or curious, I do know that some psychics will make an attempt to look up your info before they read with you and it felt like that could have been an attempt.

Aw F! Really?
She just emailed me back with her rates for a short reading. Are you hard to read typically?
Because I am and only the stronger readers can decipher what comes through.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 01:25:48 AM »
I'm not sure. The only one with difficulty reading me is Zadalia. If Amanda couldn't connect with me, she definitely didn't say so.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 01:31:05 AM »
I'm not sure. The only one with difficulty reading me is Zadalia. If Amanda couldn't connect with me, she definitely didn't say so.
She didn't have any issues reading me and she went through some rigor moral to make sure she connected, so now I'm not so sure about AC.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 12:42:35 PM »
I decided to read with her as well via Facebook. I liked that idea and for the fact she was darn cheap!

There are no giveaways on my Facebook profile as I have turned up the security to the max. I asked a very general sort of question and she was able to hone in and give specifics to my situation. I think she is legit, but time will tell...

Predictions are set for November. Will update. 

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2017, 02:51:29 PM »
I read with her too couple of days ago and was also deliberately vague. She gave me validation after validation. picked up extremely well. Now lets hope her predictions are as good as her validations. will keep u guys posted

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 03:26:22 PM »
I read with her.  I have an "eh" feeling.  She said a new guy is coming in that will either be married or ending a marriage. That is SO unlike me to even be remotely interested in someone like that because I know how long it takes to recover from a marriage.  I also don't want the drama of being involved in the newly divorced relationship.  Then she said the guides say probably not to the old POI but then later said he would make an effort and work at the relationship.  So, I'm just not sure. 

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2017, 11:22:52 PM »
Secondly, I emailed her from my personal email which has a link to my business website. According to my google analytics, she visited my site before the reading. While I guess she could be bored or curious, I do know that some psychics will make an attempt to look up your info before they read with you and it felt like that could have been an attempt.

Wow -- I just read this. It's a bit shocking to me that she visited your site! My email is also linked to my website.... I wonder how often this happens, and I wonder if readers can see your email address when you connect through keen?

No, I contacted her directly. Not through Keen.