Author Topic: Question on Positive Outcomes  (Read 4375 times)

Offline eilson

Question on Positive Outcomes
« on: August 22, 2017, 08:35:19 PM »
Do you believe psychics generally give you positive outcomes to either a)keep you hooked b) are just being overly optimistic or c) really believe the outcomes

A very close and trusted friend of mine suggested I contact Lady Persephone and Mystic Raven 11. They both pretty much nailed the personality of my POI. I also went to a get my cards read by a person my friend recommended and while they all said it wouldn't be easy it would ultimately work out with my POI.

Today I got a reading from Leanne Halyburton and she was the only one who said I wouldn't be with this person.

My question is should I believe the people who said I would or were they just being optimistic in the situation? As for reading stating we wouldn't be together is that the one I believe because it was the negative one?

I had a while without getting any readings I have fallen off the wagon lately and don't know what to believe anymore. 

Offline bstalling

Re: Question on Positive Outcomes
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »
I think you are looking at it the wrong way. Psychics give out positive and negative readings for a variety of reasons. Its not about negative or positive, its about truth. And the truth may or may not favor us.

Its about who backed up their prediction with validation, proof, or info on what too look out for that will ultimately prove them right. In any case, the problem with readings is that you won't really know until time passes.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:00:10 PM by bstalling »