Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44196 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2019, 03:37:09 AM »
Cookie is more accurate with me in an instant reading.. I've never connected v well with Keisha in an instant reading.  Cookie has been a phenomenal reader for me in that respect. However, Keisha's email readings have been overall, v v good. They are both completely different in their styles.. but if i had to stick with one only, it would be Cookie.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2019, 05:11:07 AM »
I'm surprised that Cookie's vote is so low compared to Kisha's

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4286.0.html

Like who are all of these folks having good reads with Kisha that trump Cookie?

rhetorical question, but wow

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »
Cookie is more accurate with me in an instant reading.. I've never connected v well with Keisha in an instant reading.  Cookie has been a phenomenal reader for me in that respect. However, Keisha's email readings have been overall, v v good. They are both completely different in their styles.. but if i had to stick with one only, it would be Cookie.

I agree that Kisha's emails are very very good. I didn't have much luck with Cookie unfortunately. Her reading was so general it probably could have fit most people on this forum. I got "I see a separation with a person or a job." She also asked WAY to many questions for my comfort level. "Who has brown hair? What does California or Canada mean?" Nothing resonated sadly.

Edited to add: Cookie was positive in her predictions/outcomes, I just don't think it was me she was reading.  Lol
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 12:26:42 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2019, 04:20:43 PM »
This is actually disheartening because she also said to me the other day, "You are going to meet someone, and potentially start a serious relationship with someone from Canada or California... someone who has a connection to Canada or California, or a place that has a "Ca" sound to it."

I agree that Kisha's emails are very very good. I didn't have much luck with Cookie unfortunately. Her reading was so general it probably could have fit most people on this forum. I got "I see a separation with a person or a job." She also asked WAY to many questions for my comfort level. "Who has brown hair? What does California or Canada mean?" Nothing resonated sadly.

Edited to add: Cookie was positive in her predictions/outcomes, I just don't think it was me she was reading.  Lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2019, 05:53:09 PM »
Am I the only one who does not get many if any Cookie-isms?

She mentioned my weight saying I’ll gain (hopefully not) but that was it in the 10 years I’ve read with her. Nothing on states, cities, changing my appearance...nothing.

She is either on fire shooting out info for me or I had one dud call the other day where she was just strictly reading the past, and while she and I figured that out pretty early, it was super annoying. Lol and she told me not to initiate, after she already told me she had.

So far those are my only beefs with her. I chalked it up to a bad day.

But back to the main topic, because of what she instantly knows, articulates better (to me) than Kisha and things she has “seen” that I have been able to see as well, I choose Cookie over Kisha. But just barely. I still think Kisha and Cookie are the most talented readers I’ve ever spoken with.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2019, 05:58:07 PM »
I'm surprised that Cookie's vote is so low compared to Kisha's

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4286.0.html

Like who are all of these folks having good reads with Kisha that trump Cookie?

rhetorical question, but wow

I think it’s a few things Sparkle. First, it takes forevvvver to read with Cookie, Kisha is more accessible.

Two, some people can’t weave and bob their way through Cookie’s disjointed visions whereas Kisha’s outcomes are pretty straightforward. Hell I never even get anything sounding like an outcome from cookie and that’s what people want.

Third, both can be hit or miss but I think Cookie can sometimes fluff and make her misses a little more prominent. Maybe that’s because of her LOA beliefs? Idk she’s never mentioned that to me. Oh and the Cookie-isms. Which I think she turns to when she’s not connecting. Which sucks because she should do what Kisha and Yona do and let the person know so they can end the call/get a refund, whatever. Not that I think Cookie is unethical just maybe she keeps going when she should stop.

Kisha usually predicts a “negative” which she is good at lol and statistically more likely.

I love both, but Cookie just GETS me when I can see what she’s been “seeing.” It’s like this magical aha moment.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:15:07 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2019, 08:52:39 PM »

Kate, what do you mean by “instant reading”?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2019, 02:03:40 AM »
Who is more accurate on the matters of love? Cookie or Kisha?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2019, 05:44:34 AM »
Who is more accurate on the matters of love? Cookie or Kisha?

Kisha

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2019, 02:29:49 AM »
I love this thread. Just have to say.  I'm reading it like it's a soap opera--sorry--I know it's our lives and hearts, but compelling!

I spoke to Cookie the other day to book an appointment--we talked for like 20 minutes--just chit chat, and she threw out a few details; she was guessing about my father and grandfather (not entirely on target, but maybe she needs pictures)--she seems so nice and looking forward to reading with her more fully.  I see her reading style and that's how she gets the information; that's why it sounds disjointed.  I know another excellent medium that reads the same way (terrible at predictive, but she knew the password that my father and I established before he died).  Cookie seems like she's the same--the "drinking from the fire hose" approach, as it were--throwing out details because they come very fast and furious.  I'm reading with her next week, or whenever she gets my pictures and payment.

Meanwhile, I read with Kisha today.  She was really lovely--so glad that I found her here, because I would have never found her on Keen myself.  She asked me not to tell her a thing and all I said was that everything feels stuck right now, and off she went.  I wasn't going to get into my love life, because I wasn't sure I was ready to hear whatever she had to say, even though, secretly, that's why I called, but I was feeling it all out. And then, AND THEN!!, she started describing my guy to me and she nailed it. I'm not sure I heard everything she said because I think my heart was beating in my head because I was freaked out at how accurate she was.  She described EVERYTHING exactly perfectly--like, she'd been privy to our conversations and knew us both.  I've read with a lot, a lot of readers in my life and I've gotten that level of detail only 4 times--once from the medium I described above, once from myself in December, when I described this POI in detail to my best friend, before I was aware of who he was (I knew the first initial of his name, where he was born, where his family lived--the details just seemed to come forth in a way that I've never experienced), and once from a past life reader I met in 2015 who described a past POI and Kisha.  It was amazing. 

Interestingly, she said a lot of things in line with a few people I'm reading with now on Keen--mostly closely, with a tarot reader named Mystic9 (I think that's her name).  All my go-to readers all say the same thing about this, but Kisha couldn't see the outcome--she could see what happened in 3-6 months, but not beyond.  She said, "you could be living together a year from now; I don't know." I asked her if I'd meet anyone else (I'm trying to keep my eyes open for dating options, to be sensible), and she flat out said no--someone that wouldn't be good for me, and a few people that I wouldn't really like.  That seemed safe and non-specific.  For me, her present awareness was crazy on target-I wish the prediction was a little more clear and I'm not sure what it means that they weren't--also, how is she on timing?  I can't get over how accurately she described him and the situation. I was happy to hear that, with all that accuracy, she picked up that he had feelings for me and is thinking about our life together, etc.  We'll see what Cookie has to say--hopefully reading with her on Sunday or Monday.

Meanwhile, I don't know what to make of the rest of Kisha's reading--it felt general, but not, and I had a hard time figuring out what she was exactly referring to. I am trying to make my art into a full-time job, and it seems like she could have been referring to that-she talked about creative endeavors and changing directions and I am embarking on a new project next month and who knows where that will lead.  I'd posted earlier today asking for feedback before the reading, and the person who responded suggest I get an email reading, which I guess is more accurate, so I'll follow up.  The other thing I liked about Kisha is that she doesn't seem like she's into psychic dependancy and won't reread for people unless they have new questions or there is a development--I think that's good.

Anyway, I'm excited--my reading wasn't super positive, but she didn't flat out tell me anything I didn't know, wasn't prepared for or that I was knocking on a locked door.  I'll take it!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:49:41 AM by joyjoy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2019, 03:09:54 AM »

I spoke to Cookie the other day to book an appointment--we talked for like 20 minutes--just chit chat, and she threw out a few details;

I did not really get this part and just asking out of curiosity. Did you meet cookie in person? How did you directly contact her to make an appointment?

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2019, 04:19:25 AM »

I spoke to Cookie the other day to book an appointment--we talked for like 20 minutes--just chit chat, and she threw out a few details;

I did not really get this part and just asking out of curiosity. Did you meet cookie in person? How did you directly contact her to make an appointment?

I've never read with either of them on keen--I contacted them directly.  Cookie does meet people in person, but I don't live in the same state.

Yaz88

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2019, 04:32:10 AM »

I've never read with either of them on keen--I contacted them directly.  Cookie does meet people in person, but I don't live in the same state.

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you contact Cookie directly?  From what I’ve heard, people wait in her queue for weeks and scramble to take her call (when it does come through) at all sorts of godforsaken hours. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2019, 04:55:16 AM »
@ JoyJoy, thanks, but still I am lost lol. I did not know we can directly contact cookie.

And do you have more information about in person reading? Which area is she?

Just share if you don't mind.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2019, 06:05:53 AM »
@JoyJoy: There is another cookie on yelp a fb. I watched her video and this person is not definitely the Cookie that we are talking about on this forum.

anything