Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 43737 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2023, 07:52:18 PM »
maybe I should add cookie is a clear winner for ME in this instance. I don't go to cookie for future predictions, I use her only for her remote viewing skills and I have to admit she has never disappointed ME in that area. do you mind me asking what was she was wrong about? what she saw was that not the case? did you ask her for predictions ?

I confirmed from the POI itself htsat what cookie saw was accurate. I clearly asked kisha about the third party and she did not see it. Cookie clearly is a winner if you wanna find out about third parties.

She worked for you, doesn't mean she works for everyone. When you write stuff like that "Cookie clearly is a winner if you wanna find out about third parties." you need to be more careful - is like you are giving people a guaranty. People get enthusiastic and believe it, they spend so much money and the worse thing is, she might be completely wrong. I spent hundreds just for one reading with her and she was completely wrong with everything and asked me a ton of questions also. I spent so much money because I read comments like these. Worse experience.

Offline sharon

« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2023, 03:57:01 PM »
I talked to Cookie something like an hour. I asked her general life questions, love, money, health, whatever she might see... but she saw nothing.... she kept me waiting on the phone trying to channel or whatever she did... I waited for her to say something, tried to be patient the whole reading because people on this site were promising amazingness so I kept waiting... I would have never waited and took the reading so long if it wasn't all these amazing comments. She couldn't really see anything so she started asking many questions, she tried to make something up with my answers but it was all completely wrong.

So she was a total failure in future predictions, also in remote viewing. Everything!!!

I had cancer, she did not see that either!!! Even all these much cheaper readers like tarot readers could see that I am very bad ill !!! She was soo wrong about my money situation as well, just forget about love life.

I told her that I spend a fortune but she only asked me questions and that I am very disappointed of her. She apologized but never gave me my money back, she could have done it. Some readers do it. All she did was to send me 3min and let me wait on line for two weeks... she never called me back or answered my mails. She has no conscience. She knew I was waiting she read my reminder mails!!!

I was very ill and she made me more ill. I never forget that horrible time, she really played with me. She is a horrible horrible person and I'll neither give her my blessings nor forgive her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2023, 12:49:14 AM »
I'm sorry for what you are/were going through.

I talked to Cookie something like an hour. I asked her general life questions, love, money, health, whatever she might see... but she saw nothing.... she kept me waiting on the phone trying to channel or whatever she did... I waited for her to say something, tried to be patient the whole reading because people on this site were promising amazingness so I kept waiting... I would have never waited and took the reading so long if it wasn't all these amazing comments. She couldn't really see anything so she started asking many questions, she tried to make something up with my answers but it was all completely wrong.

So she was a total failure in future predictions, also in remote viewing. Everything!!!

I had cancer, she did not see that either!!! Even all these much cheaper readers like tarot readers could see that I am very bad ill !!! She was soo wrong about my money situation as well, just forget about love life.

I told her that I spend a fortune but she only asked me questions and that I am very disappointed of her. She apologized but never gave me my money back, she could have done it. Some readers do it. All she did was to send me 3min and let me wait on line for two weeks... she never called me back or answered my mails. She has no conscience. She knew I was waiting she read my reminder mails!!!

I was very ill and she made me more ill. I never forget that horrible time, she really played with me. She is a horrible horrible person and I'll neither give her my blessings nor forgive her.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2023, 03:57:42 PM »
After reading on this forum about cookie I did wait in line for days. I finally spoke to her one night in 2020. I suspected my POI at the time was sleeping around with other women and was worried I was wasting my time because we were long distance etc. in contrast to everyone’s experience she asked me a lot of leading questions where I basically ended up telling her what was going on and how I suspected he was sleeping around. No lie she basically told me “you are going to find out he’s sleeping around and I am not sure he will ever close the distance. Can I help you with anything else?” I was so upset with myself 1) for wasting soo much money on a call where I basically fed the reader my insecurities and fears so she could tell me that’s exactly what’s going to happen. I literally spent most of the call telling her how I felt as if she was a therapist of sorts. 2) waiting in line to get a miraculous reading that turned out to be probably the most mediocre reading I had on keen.

I also tried to get a reading with kisha and she answered but the call dropped? I was not about to go back in line.

I have not had success with overall outcomes with any reader in relationships. I did have success with outcomes in matters of work and residence with:
Insights with Daphne now insights with deb? On keen
Readings with Charlie (he’s gotten numbers that correlate with timing for me)
Serendipity 007 has predicted vague things that turn out to be true in short term matters with love. Not over all outcome
Barbara4857 she has described details and random things that turn out to be true or are actually happening.
Dragonfly dancer she was the only one that told me she saw a breakup coming and it did happen. She said we would get back together and we did.

Other big hitters that were wrong for me:
Ari on bitwine
Terri Mitchell
Angel readings (Romina)

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2023, 11:24:17 PM »
Don't know which Kisha you read with. But the Kisha everyone refers to is Kisha, Aries Intuition. She's has not been on Keen for years and phone call readings are by appts only and she calls you.

Offline sharon

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2023, 11:40:35 AM »
Don't know which Kisha you read with. But the Kisha everyone refers to is Kisha, Aries Intuition. She's has not been on Keen for years and phone call readings are by appts only and she calls you.

Kisha has sent me an email, saying that she is retiring :((( I can understand her this is all energy consuming, energy draining... just sad that I am loosing her as I really believe/know that she is the real deal for me. She was always right with her 6 months predictions always for me. She is also very honest and honourable person - exact the opposite of Cookie.

Offline sharon

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2023, 02:11:07 PM »
Thank you.

I'm sorry for what you are/were going through.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2023, 01:32:40 AM »
@sharon. I definitely feel your sentiment. I'm glad she's doing this for herself but also sad we're loosing her as an trusted advisor.
My post wasn't aiming at you when I asked which Kisha the poster was reading with. One of the poster stated that they read with Kisha and called Kisha but the call got dropped....
I hope all Kisha's predictions continue to come true for you!! :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2023, 12:21:35 AM »
Cookie was totally wrong for me. Kisha sees long term for me. Like years from now....

Cookie: Very very expensive, saw absolutely nothing.

Kisha: All her readings came true. She sees ONLY the next 5-6 months!!! She doesn't want to focus on other peoples relationship.

Offline sharon

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2023, 07:26:28 PM »
Interesting, she says what she sees... if she told you long term, years... then this is what she gets.
I will miss her  :'(

Cookie was totally wrong for me. Kisha sees long term for me. Like years from now....

Cookie: Very very expensive, saw absolutely nothing.

Kisha: All her readings came true. She sees ONLY the next 5-6 months!!! She doesn't want to focus on other peoples relationship.