Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44073 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 01:02:17 AM »
Hi Apalm,

What area of life did you ask them about if I may ask?
In my experience, Kisha tends to get the overall picture correct more often than Cookie. Cookie I mostly read with for fun as she tends to be random and confusing and sometimes I feel like she is only accurate if I let her talk without asking any questions. Kisha doesn't guess on things, but I feel like if Cookie doesn't know the answer to something, she says something anyway.

Specific relationships. They literally say the complete opposite of each other. Kisha sees no future connection with one, and then an imminent reconciliation with the other. Cookie sees and the first one circling back and the other one never reaching out again. Like, no wiggle room in her prediction she gave me a solid 'No' on him. Kisha, however, has not yet predicted anything for me that has come to pass, at all. I even read with her prior to my most recent break up and she made no mention of it. She wasn't overly positive but she didn't say anything about a break up however Cookie predicted it (though loosely) in our first call, definitively in our second (it was the first thing she said to me). Other readers with a generally good track record such as Lady P and Gaylene say something similar to Cookie, but not Kisha.

Cookie, so far, has made multiple predictions that have come to pass, and rather quickly I might add. She may be the only one at this point. But, given the fact that Kisha seems to have a higher accuracy rate and most of my board friends say their predictions line up with each other, I'm a bit confused with who to go with.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:20:56 AM by Apalm831 »

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 01:10:05 AM »
Kisha predicted the job that I just got but not exactly within the timeframe that she said

Offline candy1

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 01:30:21 AM »
Hi Apalm,

In my experience, Kisha tends to get the overall picture correct more often than Cookie. Cookie I mostly read with for fun as she tends to be random and confusing and sometimes I feel like she is only accurate if I let her talk without asking any questions. Kisha doesn't guess on things, but I feel like if Cookie doesn't know the answer to something, she says something anyway.

Specific relationships. They literally say the complete opposite of each other. Kisha sees no future connection with one, and then an imminent reconciliation with the other. Cookie sees and the first one circling back and the other one never reaching out again. Like, no wiggle room in her prediction she gave me a solid 'No' on him. Kisha, however, has not yet predicted anything for me that has come to pass, at all. I even read with her prior to my most recent break up and she made no mention of it. She wasn't overly positive but she didn't say anything about a break up however Cookie predicted it (though loosely) in our first call, definitively in our second (it was the first thing she said to me). Other readers with a generally good track record such as Lady P and Gaylene say something similar to Cookie, but not Kisha.

Cookie, so far, has made multiple predictions that have come to pass, and rather quickly I might add. She may be the only one at this point. But, given the fact that Kisha seems to have a higher accuracy rate and most of my board friends say their predictions line up with each other, I'm a bit confused with who to go with.

Hi Apalm, I can't vouch for anything Kisha said in my reading - was email.....she didn't exactly make concrete predictions - no timing on anything either - so no way to validate.  She hit one thing on the head regarding my POI's career (however could have been a pretty good guess) and said one thing that totally doesn't resonate with my POI at all - so I have no idea what to make of her reading - but feel no need to read with her again.  I have yet to try Cookie but I am in her queue and hope to read with her soon.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 03:02:55 AM »
Honestly between Kisaha and cookie, I will trust Kisha more, if kisha says no, 99.9% of the time , she's right, am not too sure bout her positive prediction,the negative has been a consensus .

Cookie she's a hit or miss, she can be good one day and so off the next day and this make you wonder if you are talking to a different cookie, she can also change her story after time has passed by and nothing manifest.

The truth is, which devil will you choose lol

Hi Apalm,

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 07:58:17 PM »
Re-bumping :)

Kisha maintains her prediction. It's gonna seriously bum me out if it doesn't manifest.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 09:14:07 PM »
Kisha was totally wrong about ex's girlfriend. She said they were casual but they have been together for MONTHS now and word is hes about to buy her a gold necklace so he's in pretty deep...

I would say go with the reader who connected the most with you, they are the ones who can read you the best

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »
Kisha was totally wrong about ex's girlfriend. She said they were casual but they have been together for MONTHS now and word is hes about to buy her a gold necklace so he's in pretty deep...

I would say go with the reader who connected the most with you, they are the ones who can read you the best

Kisha is terrible with third parties. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe she can really only offer clarity on people that you yourself have a direct connection with? Dunno...

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 09:32:20 PM »
Hmm maybe? I guess no reader is 100 % accurate but I saw on here some people had positive readings from Kisha that haven't happened,  so hang in there :) sending you positive energy bc I can only imagine how you're feeling right now ❤️

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 10:38:31 PM »

Kisha is terrible with third parties. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe she can really only offer clarity on people that you yourself have a direct connection with? Dunno...

Kisha was right for me on a third party she picked up on her own. When I asked about someone - not as correct.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »
I kinda wanna know, overall, who here has received a reconciliation prediction from Kisha and had it actually manifest?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »
kiesha hands down... Cookie was awful. I hear you have to have a 30 to 45 min reading with her to get anything. At 5.99 a min... that's not happening here. Kiesha has said that I will have contact with my POI and depending on how things go between us will there be a future. What she has described about the event and feelings  I can confirm. I did get some conformation on things in August as predicted.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 11:16:37 PM »
kiesha hands down... Cookie was awful. I hear you have to have a 30 to 45 min reading with her to get anything. At 5.99 a min... that's not happening here. Kiesha has said that I will have contact with my POI and depending on how things go between us will there be a future. What she has described about the event and feelings  I can confirm. I did get some conformation on things in August as predicted.

So you did have Kisha predictions that manifested in some way?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 11:22:02 PM »
I first spoke with her in June... she said in two months I would get some clarification on some confusion surrounding events that happened in the past, I did. from two different parties. I was also able to go on line and see on the website. Also she said I would start seeing him between the 3r and 4th month.. Which is now.
She described an event I'm having that I invited him too. She said he will come.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 11:22:35 PM »
I first spoke with her in June... she said in two months I would get some clarification on some confusion surrounding events that happened in the past, I did. from two different parties. I was also able to go on line and see on the website. Also she said I would start seeing him between the 3r and 4th month.. Which is now.
She described an event I'm having that I invited him too. She said he will come.

Please let me know if he does

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 03:50:29 PM »
Had to chime in..Kisha told me A YEAR IN advance -April 2016!!I would meet a man who I would have great connection with but a lot of back and forth cz he has some ongoing situation with an ex gf or ex wife..but the next year things would be fun and serious..2016 didn't happen but shit is happening right now..he is back/forth and I KNOW it's his ex gf..I don't need proof to know when it's another female but she got the third party right