Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44102 times)

Offline Apalm831

Cookie vs. Kisha?
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:04:23 PM »
Hey board friends who have consistently gone to these two. Initially, I found that Cookie and Kisha's readings tended to line up with each other but recently they've become discordant. Kisha says one thing, Cookie says another (that's simplifying a bit but basically..). So, for those of you experienced enough to answer, who would you trust more on a prediction?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:13:18 PM »
I adore Kisha but Cookie has been right for me with predictions, especially timing, when she and K. were disagreeing.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 07:35:41 PM »
Cookie is better all around to me... Kishas hit or miss... Never consistent.

Odd to hear. Kisha has been 100% consistent if nothing else over the 4 months I've read with her. Timing the same, predictions the same, etc. Never fails. Will it come to pass is the question.

Offline nancy

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:42:30 PM »
I tried Kisha but she's not accurate for me.  I guess Kisha can't connect with everyone.  The only person consistent for me is Mandy from PS and Seha from CP.  So far i have no luck with any psychic on Keen.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:44:10 PM by nancy »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 08:26:33 PM »
Yeah I started reading with her back in 2013.. and never one reading that "blew me away".. couple of small things here and there but Cookie on the other hand has called out exact cities, dates, names. She's that good. I mean I've gotten some useless info from her as well but more factual info than not.

Offline eilson

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 08:45:03 PM »
How much does Cookie and Kisha charge for readings? Does anyone have links to their pages?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 09:24:51 PM »
I'll bite since I have been reading with both of these readers for several years.  Interestingly enough, I (now) take the same approach with each of them.  I get a reading from them once every 6 months.  I find that frequent readings with Kisha and Cookie tend to result in inaccurate predictions/information.  It's also a complete waste of money if you don't allow the time for things to happen. 

Years ago Kisha was my "go-to" reader because she was one of the very few readers who was correct for me outcome-wise for the situation that got me into my psychic obsession. The thing is, she had a major miss for me when it came to the next relationship I obsessed over.  She was right about predictions throughout the relationship, but she predicted a reconciliation that never happened, and I was seriously heartbroken. That said, I still hold her in high regard and know she is gifted.  She has been accurate for me outside of that outcome prediction, which is why I read with her a couple of times per year.  She also works for me when it comes to non-romance related matters (i.e. work, family, etc.).

Cookie has been terribly inconsistent for me, but I keep reading with her because she's the indulgence I allow myself a couple of times a year.  Predictively, Cookie doesn't work very well for me, but she is still one of the most impressive readers I have ever read with because of what she sees.  Cookie has described the location I was in during a reading, knew about recent physical changes (hair dying, weight loss/gain, etc.), and has blown me away with facts I know to be true or find out later down the road.  She is insanely gifted, but doesn't really work for me when it comes down outcomes. 

FOR ME, in comparing the two, I'd have to say Kisha has been the most consistently correct. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 10:16:08 PM »
Ditto

I'll bite since I have been reading with both of these readers for several years.  Interestingly enough, I (now) take the same approach with each of them.  I get a reading from them once every 6 months.  I find that frequent readings with Kisha and Cookie tend to result in inaccurate predictions/information.  It's also a complete waste of money if you don't allow the time for things to happen. 

Years ago Kisha was my "go-to" reader because she was one of the very few readers who was correct for me outcome-wise for the situation that got me into my psychic obsession. The thing is, she had a major miss for me when it came to the next relationship I obsessed over.  She was right about predictions throughout the relationship, but she predicted a reconciliation that never happened, and I was seriously heartbroken. That said, I still hold her in high regard and know she is gifted.  She has been accurate for me outside of that outcome prediction, which is why I read with her a couple of times per year.  She also works for me when it comes to non-romance related matters (i.e. work, family, etc.).

Cookie has been terribly inconsistent for me, but I keep reading with her because she's the indulgence I allow myself a couple of times a year.  Predictively, Cookie doesn't work very well for me, but she is still one of the most impressive readers I have ever read with because of what she sees.  Cookie has described the location I was in during a reading, knew about recent physical changes (hair dying, weight loss/gain, etc.), and has blown me away with facts I know to be true or find out later down the road.  She is insanely gifted, but doesn't really work for me when it comes down outcomes. 

FOR ME, in comparing the two, I'd have to say Kisha has been the most consistently correct.

Offline eilson

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 12:59:28 AM »
I tried to get an email reading from Kish, but it says the service is sold out. Is this normal?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
I tried to get an email reading from Kish, but it says the service is sold out. Is this normal?
Never heard of that.Someone posted kisha couldn't connect with her so she got a refund..that's an open slot for you lol

I would take all the money I spent on cookie and give it to kisha. :)

Offline eilson

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
She said she couldn't connect with me and provided me a refund so disappointed.

Offline patu005

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 10:13:00 PM »
Can you please tell me what is Kishas Keen name? Thanks

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 10:24:49 PM »
Can you please tell me what is Kishas Keen name? Thanks

It's Aries Intuition

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 09:18:25 PM »
Bumping this

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 12:04:59 AM »
Hi Apalm,

What area of life did you ask them about if I may ask?
In my experience, Kisha tends to get the overall picture correct more often than Cookie. Cookie I mostly read with for fun as she tends to be random and confusing and sometimes I feel like she is only accurate if I let her talk without asking any questions. Kisha doesn't guess on things, but I feel like if Cookie doesn't know the answer to something, she says something anyway.