Author Topic: If readers don't get anything  (Read 2406 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

If readers don't get anything
« on: August 20, 2017, 07:15:48 AM »
I've been on somewhat of a binge again since my poi and i had an arguement in april and havent heard from him since. I will not even go into mentioning tge ones that told me oh a few days a few weeks in the beginning. This week I spoke with Kisha QoC18 and Zadalia but they all basicalky told me they're not getting much. Kisha said open connection but i dont get much predictionwise. Did say i would hear in 1 and said it could be january but then said ftf in 12 and she doesnt do timing more than 5-6 months out she says. I hope its not a year. Did pick up the 3rd party!
QoC said also a 1 for contact but nothing will happen for another 2 months and didnt get much after that except it would be social not romantic in nature which is odd since we been romantic already
Zadalia said she could not connect and thats it.
So I guess I am wondering if readers dont get much and tell you that does it mean my chances with poi are basically over? Anyone any experiences with readers telling them this?

sodapopcharm

Re: If readers don't get anything
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »
So I guess I am wondering if readers dont get much and tell you that does it mean my chances with poi are basically over? Anyone any experiences with readers telling them this?
Not necessarily. I've had a couple popular readers mentioned in this forum tell me that they couldn't connect/weren't getting much, when in reality the POI and I were very much involved and in contact. It really is a crapshoot. However if it's been four months and your POI hasn't bothered to contact you, they're probably not interested.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 08:59:52 AM »
I dont know if he hasnt reached out because of no interest honestly. We met 1,5 yrs ago and he was and still is in a relationship with a mentally ill woman. I know that he feels extremely guilty towards her but i did ask him on several occasions to make a decision as we were wuite involved at one point and in april i got mad at him for not coming up with answers that i basically asked him to come up with and told him to take his time thinking about what he wants and to only contact me when he had answers one way or the other. When he finally did after momths of nothing and wanted to see me i thought he had answers but he didnt still so i kicked him out of the house. I dont plan on contacting him but i still fee very connected to him and stil hope at one point he will make decisions. Its weird because i have gotten very conflicting readings. Meaning some got nothing but jade 2898 and marie anna and kelly callaghan eg did get reconnection. So i really dont know at this point

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 08:39:41 PM »
Thanks still tired. This kind of relieves my fear. Now I am done calling for a while and see what and if anything transpires

Offline mystery123

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 09:28:09 PM »
It happened with me too when I went on a binge!!!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 09:30:42 PM »
Really? Wow! Maybe its an indication I read with too many and I drained mine and poi's energy hah!