Author Topic: My Story  (Read 3735 times)

Offline morland1

My Story
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I have been on here for a few months and decided it was time to share my story. I started reading with psychics when I was in my early twenties (now a few months shy of 30). I did this because I was working in LA and a few celebrities I knew at the time read with Thomas John and I had a lot of death in my family and wanted to be connected with them. I read with him I would say about 4-5 times. In one of my readings with him we discussed relationships. He asked me if I had ever had a soulmate before I said I don't know, I felt like maybe I had. He told me that there are two guys that will come into my life (1 person I already knew he would be a dud and 1 I did not). The person I did not know is my soul mate. Gave me his initials, described him to me, and said that was it. He mentioned he was far away from me at the time (again I lived in California).

Few months later I end up moving away from California unexpectedly. I move back home and a guy I've known for years started to show interest in me, I felt the same. All in all he became a dud just like TJ said. I then moved to another city and finally had the courage to start dating again. The first guy I went on a date with had the initials that TJ gave me and seemed to have described him pretty well. Kind of blew me away because it had been like 5-6 years at this point so I thought he was full of shit!

Well I get an email from TJ randomly one day (it was just a generic email he sends to all his subscribers) and it was talking about another psychic that he recommends trying. She was doing a deal so I was like what the heck I haven't done this in a long time and my grandma had passed whom I was close to so I wanted to see if she came through. Well this psychic immediately picked up on my POI (same guy with the initials TJ gave me) and described him PERFECTLY I mean details that at the time I didn't even know. She kept saying this is good good good and I became really excited about it.

My POI had been through a lot in a short amount of time and was super guarded. I felt like he liked me but didn't know what to do with it. I don't think he was looking for "me" when we met if that makes sense. This relationships was so confusing and painful for me because we would get close and then he would run away but he always came back. My psychic I read with that described him perfectly just kept saying she was seeing the big picture and that this was good and everything she always said seemed to line up.

This is when I hit my low point and just started reading nonstop. My anxiety was in full force because I had grown to really like him. I felt like we had met each other for a reason. I felt a spark that I am not sure I have ever felt before. But it wasn't instant it took a few dates to feel that. I read with other psychics and empaths some dug deep into the situation (one I still talk to) and others were just like nope (very cold). But the main ones I spoke to regularly just kept saying they see the big picture and that all will right itself in the end.

Well, we were on and off for the past year. Things seemed to be moving in the right direction. Everything my one psychic said would happen did and I felt like we were finally at the point of "this is it" it's about to get more serious. We hung out one night and I never heard from him again. 1 month later my friend sends me a video that a very young girl posted of her kissing him. None of my psychics warned me about this. No one said that this would happen. I've been absolutely devastated since because this was not supposed to happen! My psychics say that they don't see a real connection there that the relationship is on an "ego" level and that they still see the big picture.

This situation has been detrimental to my well being. Sounds dramatic but it has made me question myself in ways I never have before. I found myself comparing myself to a girl that is my little sister's age. I have worked so hard to become the woman I am so it just sucks to have to see this relationship developing on social media. A relationship I never saw coming. I thought he was not in the right head space to even be in one not just with me but anyone. So that's where I am at now.

I read and article yesterday that sometimes psychics see the "big picture'' but they don't see all the bullshit in between. I like this but also I don't because I don't want to be hopeful. But there were so many coincidences and things between us I felt like I had finally met my person so part of me still wants to remain hopeful.

Offline morland1

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »
I want to add... in case this were to help anyone out there reading.

I read with a psychic who is actually on kasamba and bitwine but I did email readings with her. I felt like she was good at picking up the energy and stuff but the advise she gave me wasn't always what I felt in my heart was right so I never took her advise. It was also always the opposite of what my go-to readers were telling me to do. Looking back I am like dang maybe if I would've done those things, I wouldn't be in this position. So I think psychic readings really hurt my chances with this guy because I was not pursuing him the way I normally would because they were telling me not to, to just let things develop. That's what I struggle with today... the what if? What if I would've gone against them and tried harder?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 06:03:40 PM »
Sorry about your experience. I think most of us have been there..
Sometimes psychics see things but either don't see the whole story or see small things and draw conclusions. Thomas saw this significant person that was to enter your life but didn't  see all the bs
That was to come with it. You just will never know until time passes. I wish psychics would stop using the word soulmate though because it's a loaded word that can cause clients to put a lot of hope into a situation blindly.

Your still young..maybe there is someone else out there for you that won't leave you feeling confused and doubting yourself. Think of what you would say to your daughter if she was in this situation. He may come back and offer a fulfilling relationship down the line, but right now he isn't adding much into your life and isn't giving you what you want. Cut him loose and stop the readings. The vast majority
won't leave you satisfied.
Also I agree with you about trying harder and not being passive...it leaves you in limbo because you hope with time he will step up. Tell him what's on your mind, how his behavior makes you feel and your expectations about the future. If he doesn't take you seriously after that you kinda know what the near future holds with this guy and you may have to make some hard decisions.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:09:10 PM by bstalling »

Offline morland1

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »
Thank you for your comment.

I am so happy I found this forum because I felt this wasn't something I could talk to my friends about. Like they all knew I loved reading with psychics but no one really understood. And when something did happen I would be like my psychic told me it would happen and it just made me feel nuts. I wish I never began reading in the first place.

I do think they saw him and saw a good connection between us. I do think he was meant to come into my life but why is the part I haven't quite figured out yet. I absolutely hate that I compare myself to his new girlfriend and thats what brings me down most days.

I love what you said about what would you tell you daughter in this situation. I have never thought of anything like that before. I don't have kids but hope to one day and I do need to think about what I would tell her. I appreciate you saying that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 08:43:08 PM »
Sometimes psychics see things but either don't see the whole story or see small things and draw conclusions. Thomas saw this significant person that was to enter your life but didn't see all the bs

Holy cow a lot of readers do this. Tons.
It's one of the reasons I believe predictions don't come true, readers not seeing all the bs in the middle.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 05:25:15 AM »

This situation has been detrimental to my well being. Sounds dramatic but it has made me question myself in ways I never have before. I found myself comparing myself to a girl that is my little sister's age. I have worked so hard to become the woman I am so it just sucks to have to see this relationship developing on social media. A relationship I never saw coming. I thought he was not in the right head space to even be in one not just with me but anyone. So that's where I am at now.

I have been there and I totally know it sucks! I almost made myself sick physically for someone who didn't even give a damn about me.

What personally helped me was to get off social media completely. I deactivated my all Social Media accounts, because I didn't want to delete him or anything, so deactivating accounts gave me a sense of relief, and like I am cut off from everything- out of sight, out of mind. I did give myself 4-5 months before I went back on, when I felt strong. It also helped me in other ways- I didn't have to see my friends' engagements, wedding, babies, travels, saved so much of my time I used to spend scrolling, and got me out of habit of checking my facebook regularly. I just open it now maybe once in two days.

But I know it feels awful comparing yourself to other people, I used to close my eyes and imagine him with new girl, her face, them having fun and tears would start rolling down. It just took lot of work, acceptance, and time..the only thing I stopped doing was forcing myself to not think or imagine or feel bad. One day I just told myself..yea let's think about them, lets picture them making out, let as sad as I can be...after all how long can it last. If it's supposed to last a lifetime then be it, I ain't gonna fight it anymore!

And psychics saw him in love with me, coming back to me-- even Diane731, and some other good ones, but I guess it was not meant to be or maybe he came back in some other way than I expected so I didn't even notice..who knows and I guess will never know what they saw and meant.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:27:40 AM by mystery123 »

Offline morland1

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
Thanks everyone. I appreciate you reading my story and the comments. Life is crazy sometimes. I truly believe I was meant to meet him but don't know why yet. I can't say that I have felt this strongly towards someone's presence in my life ever. I guess time will tell.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 04:26:05 PM »
just because you love someone doesn't always mean you'll end up with them. i think that's one of the hardest things to learn and deal with. hindsight is indeed 20/20 and the reason always reveals itself in due time.

Offline nancy

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
just because you love someone doesn't always mean you'll end up with them. i think that's one of the hardest things to learn and deal with. hindsight is indeed 20/20 and the reason always reveals itself in due time.

Agree with you 100%

anything