Author Topic: Susan Miller  (Read 8199 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Susan Miller
« on: August 19, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »
Anyone read her horoscope for August 2017 on astrologyzone.com and do any of her predictions resonate with you? For some reason they never seem to be on point with me.

ladya

Re: Susan Miller
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 04:31:31 PM »
those are generalized horoscopes lol they probably won't. you have to know your birth chart and where your planets are. reading your sun sign horoscope wont tell you anything.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 10:19:08 PM »
Honestly, ever since her mom passed away a few years ago, they've never seemed to really resonate. I know death can change a person but some even stated that it was the mother having the accuracy. There use to be others that I followed that were also on point but they've dwindled away too.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 02:20:13 AM »
Honestly, ever since her mom passed away a few years ago, they've never seemed to really resonate. I know death can change a person but some even stated that it was the mother having the accuracy. There use to be others that I followed that were also on point but they've dwindled away too.

Same here. They used to be spot on but for a long time it’s been declining especially since the new website and app feels she may have hired someone to do the work imo. I followed her for almost a decade. Now don’t relate at all.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 06:33:15 AM »
I've been following her Monthly horoscope for YEARs. Everything was pretty spot for on for years but I noticed the last couple of years it wasnt.

Well I will say, I just so happened to read the horoscope for this month for Gemini (yep that's me) and was surprised to see something special related to Partnerships/Romance (for years there was literally nothing)...so here is what's spooky:

"Put a big gold circle around December 21, a day when everything will go your way. Mercury, Gemini’s ruler, will align with Jupiter, an exceedingly rare aspect, making everything you do on this magical day special"

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/gemini-horoscope-december-2018/2/

Same for his sign - Leo
"Your most romantic day of this month is likely to be December 21, when Mercury (news and travel) and Jupiter (joy and happiness) meet in your fifth house. It’s a blue-ribbon day for love."

When I tell you - WOW - I had the most romantic date with my POI on this day! (last night)
He expressed his feelings for me, he told me he told his friends about me (showed them my pic) and was very lovey dovey - it was just super romantic!

So this horoscope was sooo true.

(Now this doesn't mean we will drive off into the sunset, and no I still have no hope due to his past inconsistency - but it was a pretty amazing and significant date seeing as we havent been on one in like 2 months smh)....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 07:13:32 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »
I've been following her Monthly horoscope for YEARs. Everything was pretty spot for on for years but I noticed the last couple of years it wasnt.

Well I will say, I just so happened to read the horoscope for this month for Gemini (yep that's me) and was surprised to see something special related to Partnerships/Romance (for years there was literally nothing)...so here is what's spooky:

"Put a big gold circle around December 21, a day when everything will go your way. Mercury, Gemini’s ruler, will align with Jupiter, an exceedingly rare aspect, making everything you do on this magical day special"

Same for his sign - Leo
"Your most romantic day of this month is likely to be December 21, when Mercury (news and travel) and Jupiter (joy and happiness) meet in your fifth house. It’s a blue-ribbon day for love."

When I tell you - WOW - I had the most romantic date with my POI on this day! (last night)
He expressed his feelings for me, he told me he told his friends about me (showed them my pic) and was very lovey dovey - it was just super romantic!

(Now this doesn't mean we will drive off into the sunset, and no I still have no hope due to his past inconsistency - but it was a pretty amazing and significant date seeing as we havent been on one in like 2 months smh)....

Damn it wasn’t for me I’m one of those signs too

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 08:30:16 PM »

Same for his sign - Leo

Damn it wasn’t for me I’m one of those signs too

Yeah it’s def hit or miss sometimes ...I know it’s hard to resonate with everyone (under the same sign). It was just a coincidence that it affected me I believe

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 02:31:10 AM »
Wow the horoscope resonated AGAIN for me this month - like everything - the lump sum of money, the date of March 20th for love life, my career and creative projects...spooky! And if I go on a trip with my POI before the end of this month, wowzers lol

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/gemini-horoscope-march-2019/