Author Topic: Question on Multiple Psychic Getting the Same Outcome  (Read 11259 times)

Offline eilson

Question on Multiple Psychic Getting the Same Outcome
« on: August 18, 2017, 07:35:35 PM »
I recently had two readings from two different psychics and their predictions were very similar. I haven't seen my POI all summer. I am losing hope my question is how can two psychic get similar outcomes when if it isn't true? I mean it is still to early to tell but I've been lurking and have read stories where ppl tell them various psychic predicted an outcome and it never came to pass. I will say this they both nailed the situation and the person to a tee! I have a friend who doesn't believe in readings and I let her listed to one of the readings and even she said she was impressed.

Offline morland1

Re: Question on Multiple Psychic Getting the Same Outcome
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:52:52 PM »
So I have two psychics I used to read with all the time and then 2 others that would read with from time to time. All predicted the same outcome all said the exact same things. What ended up happening with my POI and I was the opposite. I think sometimes things don't happen because of other's free will.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 08:16:17 PM »
It’s just a good example that readers pick up on what you want, not what is happening. I’ve had this happen before, different readers with similar reads. It’s very, very unfortunate.

Offline morland1

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 08:17:57 PM »
Yea its almost not worth getting readings at all... honestly. I was absolutely tore up when my outcome was the opposite.

Offline morland1

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:23:28 PM »
I just read an article online bc I googled it after I posted. The article is about why sometimes psychics are right (I know the post initially here was about them all getting the same outcome but I found this interesting) #8 was when they get the outcome right but the in between wrong. It said that sometimes psychics skip over stuff because they only see the big picture and the outcome they don't see all the in between crap. Thought that was interesting. So some people's readings could still be playing out the big picture when all the in between crap is happening. How frustrating lol.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »
1. They are picking up on an accurate prediction that will come to pass, but later than they predicted it. Sometimes even years.
2. They are reading your hopes/wishes and presenting it as an accurate prediction.
3. They are making up stories and all of them saying the same thing is a coinkydink.If the prediction
is something anyone could say about your situation, this is likely the case.

Offline morland1

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 11:13:39 PM »
Ya I just read an older post on here from someone who said her prediction did come to pass but it wasn't for 9 years 🙀

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
I've had dozens of readers give me the same outcome and they were all wrong. It's not that they're actually picking up on anything, they simply "guess" or the majority of the time just tell you what you want to hear. I learned that the hard way. At first I too thought that if they were all getting the same outcome that they must be right.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 02:30:24 AM »
I've had dozens of readers give me the same outcome and they were all wrong. It's not that they're actually picking up on anything, they simply "guess" or the majority of the time just tell you what you want to hear. I learned that the hard way. At first I too thought that if they were all getting the same outcome that they must be right.

Sadly we have all been there. That’s something I’ll bever be able to understand. How do you get the same timeframes and none of them come to pass.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 02:51:51 AM »
I think what they are seeing is a slight shift in energy at the timeframe they are all seeing. They are seeing some kind of a change but they don't really know how significant this change is and so they overdramatize it. At least that's what it's been like for me and in my experience. For instance in May everyone was telling me July was going to be a turning point with POI. Well things were more productive and we were really communicating a lot more but the predictions did not follow through and now it's just the same old stuff with him. lol Now readers are telling me late september/ october will be the month that he will go all the way with me and give me what i want, just as they told me in May for July. I'm not putting any faith into timelines anymore. I've learned this along time ago and yet i seem to forget and end up making the same mistakes with psychics all over again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 12:26:59 PM »
Sadly we have all been there. That’s something I’ll bever be able to understand. How do you get the same timeframes and none of them come to pass.

1. They are picking up on an accurate prediction that will come to pass, but later than they predicted it. Sometimes even years.
2. They are reading your hopes/wishes and presenting it as an accurate prediction.
3. They are making up stories and all of them saying the same thing is a coinkydink.If the prediction
is something anyone could say about your situation, this is likely the case.

I believe it's #2. After you get the first reading about a particular topic then it becomes a part of your psyche/aura whatever, then the next reader picks up on that and voilà, repeats something similar as the first. I use to sigh with relief after getting confirmation from another reader and it just did not happen.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 03:51:36 AM »
For me, multiple readers saying the same thing means it's going to happen...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 04:07:50 AM »
I think it matters what it is they are all repeating. If the outcome prediction is very specific and leaves no room for just a "yes this will happen, no that won't happen"..then you can kind of count
on the prediction.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 04:16:59 AM »
my friend called CP for 3 guys they all told her she was going to marry all 3 of them, with the exact timelines. She did not end up marrying (or even talking) to any of them lmao.

anything