Author Topic: Game of Thrones (GoT)  (Read 20497 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Game of Thrones (GoT)
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2019, 03:36:22 AM »
Okay, I feel all the first episode nods are overly done and there was a lot of talking, too much. The nod to Shireen though was sweet. However, Jamie mentioning sleeping with his sister was too much and unnecessary. To admit to it was sacrilegious somewhat.

There are a few people who've put on weight: Gilly (or is she expecting); Podric (I almost didn't recognize him).

Arya kissy face...OMG. I just hate her character so her role was just forced and yuck. Her first time ever with a man and she wants the top...do virgins go all buckwild like this on the first go?

There are a lot people talking about their happily ever after too much as if they are going to have one, so generally the opposite happens.
Grayworm for one; Theon; Sam is going to die after giving up a valerian steel sword. That wasn't too bright.

Offline happyk

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2019, 05:56:01 AM »
Brianne getting knighted had me crying 😭😭. Long overdue. Absolutely loved Sansa being so feisty with Dani. Theon and Sansa meeting was just as emotional. Such tearjerker this episode. But ya not a fan of Arya trying so hard to be so badass.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2019, 06:08:17 AM »
I thought - "Well its about damn time" when Arya took it from Gentry lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2019, 04:01:44 PM »
I thought - "Well its about damn time" when Arya took it from Gentry lol
Just laughing so hard

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2019, 04:09:45 PM »
Brianne getting knighted had me crying 😭😭. Long overdue. Absolutely loved Sansa being so feisty with Dani. Theon and Sansa meeting was just as emotional. Such tearjerker this episode. But ya not a fan of Arya trying so hard to be so badass.
I've never liked Arya's arc at all. But yes, I was even teared-eyed at Brienne being knighted. I love Theon. I feel he has been through it the worst out of any of them. He was/is extremely remorseful for what he has done and he has paid for it, unlike others.

The final season will be more gratuitous than satisfying. Everything is being done for the fans. I get that, but in the way it was given to us right away instead of waiting awhile longer on telling Dani, she really isn't the next in line for the throne. And telling Dani to hurry and believe it because it all checks out already.

Offline happyk

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
I've never liked Arya's arc at all. But yes, I was even teared-eyed at Brienne being knighted. I love Theon. I feel he has been through it the worst out of any of them. He was/is extremely remorseful for what he has done and he has paid for it, unlike others.

The final season will be more gratuitous than satisfying. Everything is being done for the fans. I get that, but in the way it was given to us right away instead of waiting awhile longer on telling Dani, she really isn't the next in line for the throne. And telling Dani to hurry and believe it because it all checks out already.

I loved Arya before but the big bad Wolf is not a good look on her anymore. They might've given us the Dani thing early on to extend the struggles between her and Jon Snow. She looks so power hungry like it's just about her. And I would love to see Jamie and Brienne together although I know that's not gonna happen. Have you heard of some theories that Little Finger might still be alive?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
Spoilers: Sam lives to write a book which is the series we are watching, and an attempt to be meta and all lord of the rings style

But when I realized it was a set up episode again... and the next episode is could just be all straight fighting... maybe 2 episodes like the war of the bastards ...I noticed I did something weird... I kept stopping the episode (I have live amazon prime). I would stop the episode and go do something else because I got anxious and don’t want to be disappointed by how the story is going? Or want it to end. Or just don’t want to be left on a cliffhanger. Isn’t that weird?! I mean I literally kept doing that every 10 min ...I even then stopped the last 15 minutes for about 3hrs and went to blow dry my hair because I was feeling anxious about where the episode was heading. Does any one else have this weird anxiety?

ME TOO! I stopped it like 5 times for that reason!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2019, 06:33:05 PM »
I loved Arya before but the big bad Wolf is not a good look on her anymore. They might've given us the Dani thing early on to extend the struggles between her and Jon Snow. She looks so power hungry like it's just about her. And I would love to see Jamie and Brienne together although I know that's not gonna happen. Have you heard of some theories that Little Finger might still be alive?
How is Little Finger still alive considering he was slit ear to ear and bleed out even.
I'd just like to hear from the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Offline happyk

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2019, 06:43:15 PM »
How is Little Finger still alive considering he was slit ear to ear and bleed out even.
I'd just like to hear from the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Manyfaced God?? don't want to believe in it either but it's an interesting theory.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2019, 08:42:36 PM »
I loved the episode! Sunday the episodes start getting longer - yay! I can't believe there are only 4 left! I teared up when Brienne was knighted too, but I have a feeling my tears may actually fall during this next one! It's so crazy how attached we can get to fictional characters...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2019, 11:39:48 PM »
Okay I love the series too but I've said this before the Gratuitousness is starting to grate. I mean I watch the episodes at least two to three times in-between the week and I can spot everyone: all the things the fans would gravitate towards, I kid you not. The actors don't even seem that invested either or perhaps it's me.

When Tyrion mentioned another season one throwback about a belly full of wine and a whore's lips around his cock, he could barely contain his yawn or was it an eye roll? Okay, that's just my impression, but hey it's my major so whatever.

I love Dany and Jon together and I was surprised she knows who he is and can't wait to see what they do about it now. Effing love that part.
Bran, the three eye raven, I'm not so sure about him' about how much he can help with the fighting. I mean he hasn't really contributed much.

Have you heard the theories where the Night King is probably an unidentified Stark, even though most of the babies that were formed, are Craster's incestuous children.

Offline happyk

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2019, 12:59:40 AM »
Okay I love the series too but I've said this before the Gratuitousness is starting to grate. I mean I watch the episodes at least two to three times in-between the week and I can spot everyone: all the things the fans would gravitate towards, I kid you not. The actors don't even seem that invested either or perhaps it's me.

When Tyrion mentioned another season one throwback about a belly full of wine and a whore's lips around his cock, he could barely contain his yawn or was it an eye roll? Okay, that's just my impression, but hey it's my major so whatever.

I love Dany and Jon together and I was surprised she knows who he is and can't wait to see what they do about it now. Effing love that part.
Bran, the three eye raven, I'm not so sure about him' about how much he can help with the fighting. I mean he hasn't really contributed much.

Have you heard the theories where the Night King is probably an unidentified Stark, even though most of the babies that were formed, are Craster's incestuous children.

Yea they're saying that Bran is the Night King. Not too many episodes left...I wish they released everything on the same day. Sigh.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2019, 03:10:55 AM »

Yeah I don't really like how they're making Daenerys out right now. I mean she didn't even seem to care about the fact that she might be losing Jon. She did when he was acting strange and giving her the brush off, but as soon as he told her he was Targaryen she was only concerned about his right to the throne. I just don't like that. She's been this motherly, benevolent character freeing slaves and fighting for the people first and now it's all about her right to the throne? I mean yes, she should care about that, but I just didn't like that she seemed to ONLY care about that. Since the Targaryens have always been incestuous for sure there's a possibility of her and Jon winding up together, but I dunno. I'm curious how that will all play out as well. We should call a psychic and ask lol!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2019, 03:22:37 AM »

Yeah I don't really like how they're making Daenerys out right now. I mean she didn't even seem to care about the fact that she might be losing Jon. She did when he was acting strange and giving her the brush off, but as soon as he told her he was Targaryen she was only concerned about his right to the throne. I just don't like that. She's been this motherly, benevolent character freeing slaves and fighting for the people first and now it's all about her right to the throne? I mean yes, she should care about that, but I just didn't like that she seemed to ONLY care about that. Since the Targaryens have always been incestuous for sure there's a possibility of her and Jon winding up together, but I dunno. I'm curious how that will all play out as well. We should call a psychic and ask lol!!!

Girl lmao! I don't like that Dani is so power hungry. I really want Jon to be the king, he is humble and kind. Dani is unforgiving and ruthless at this point. Not liking that a lot.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2019, 04:04:42 PM »

The funniest thing ever, asking a psychic.
Hello MasterPsychic, I have a close friend named Jon and I was wondering if you see him and his girlfriend together? What do you see in the next four weeks for them? They hit a rough patch lately. Yes, she would be the blond one in your vision; her name is Dani and Jon is the one with dark hair. They aren't married yet, but Dani might be pregnant, can you see if that is a possibility? Plus, Dani is in a high level position in her job and she is concerned Jon might be promoted over her. Is this likely?