Author Topic: Game of Thrones (GoT)  (Read 20856 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Game of Thrones (GoT)
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2019, 04:10:45 PM »
Okay I love the series too but I've said this before the Gratuitousness is starting to grate. I mean I watch the episodes at least two to three times in-between the week and I can spot everyone: all the things the fans would gravitate towards, I kid you not. The actors don't even seem that invested either or perhaps it's me.

When Tyrion mentioned another season one throwback about a belly full of wine and a whore's lips around his cock, he could barely contain his yawn or was it an eye roll? Okay, that's just my impression, but hey it's my major so whatever.

I love Dany and Jon together and I was surprised she knows who he is and can't wait to see what they do about it now. Effing love that part.
Bran, the three eye raven, I'm not so sure about him' about how much he can help with the fighting. I mean he hasn't really contributed much.

Have you heard the theories where the Night King is probably an unidentified Stark, even though most of the babies that were formed, are Craster's incestuous children.

Yeah I don't really like how they're making Daenerys out right now. I mean she didn't even seem to care about the fact that she might be losing Jon. She did when he was acting strange and giving her the brush off, but as soon as he told her he was Targaryen she was only concerned about his right to the throne. I just don't like that. She's been this motherly, benevolent character freeing slaves and fighting for the people first and now it's all about her right to the throne? I mean yes, she should care about that, but I just didn't like that she seemed to ONLY care about that. Since the Targaryens have always been incestuous for sure there's a possibility of her and Jon winding up together, but I dunno. I'm curious how that will all play out as well. We should call a psychic and ask lol!!!

The funniest thing ever, asking a psychic.
Hello MasterPsychic, I have a close friend named Jon and I was wondering if you see him and his girlfriend together? What do you see in the next four weeks for them? They hit a rough patch lately. Yes, she would be the blond one in your vision; her name is Dani and Jon is the one with dark hair. They aren't married yet, but Dani might be pregnant, can you see if that is a possibility? Plus, Dani is in a high level position in her job and she is concerned Jon might be promoted over her. Is this likely?

LOL you mean you wouldnt just say “What’s coming up between my friends Dany and Jon?”

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2019, 04:43:06 PM »
No, only because they are so fictionalized. I think I would need to help them along with their embellishment.

Offline happyk

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
Okay I love the series too but I've said this before the Gratuitousness is starting to grate. I mean I watch the episodes at least two to three times in-between the week and I can spot everyone: all the things the fans would gravitate towards, I kid you not. The actors don't even seem that invested either or perhaps it's me.

When Tyrion mentioned another season one throwback about a belly full of wine and a whore's lips around his cock, he could barely contain his yawn or was it an eye roll? Okay, that's just my impression, but hey it's my major so whatever.

I love Dany and Jon together and I was surprised she knows who he is and can't wait to see what they do about it now. Effing love that part.
Bran, the three eye raven, I'm not so sure about him' about how much he can help with the fighting. I mean he hasn't really contributed much.

Have you heard the theories where the Night King is probably an unidentified Stark, even though most of the babies that were formed, are Craster's incestuous children.

Yeah I don't really like how they're making Daenerys out right now. I mean she didn't even seem to care about the fact that she might be losing Jon. She did when he was acting strange and giving her the brush off, but as soon as he told her he was Targaryen she was only concerned about his right to the throne. I just don't like that. She's been this motherly, benevolent character freeing slaves and fighting for the people first and now it's all about her right to the throne? I mean yes, she should care about that, but I just didn't like that she seemed to ONLY care about that. Since the Targaryens have always been incestuous for sure there's a possibility of her and Jon winding up together, but I dunno. I'm curious how that will all play out as well. We should call a psychic and ask lol!!!

The funniest thing ever, asking a psychic.
Hello MasterPsychic, I have a close friend named Jon and I was wondering if you see him and his girlfriend together? What do you see in the next four weeks for them? They hit a rough patch lately. Yes, she would be the blond one in your vision; her name is Dani and Jon is the one with dark hair. They aren't married yet, but Dani might be pregnant, can you see if that is a possibility? Plus, Dani is in a high level position in her job and she is concerned Jon might be promoted over her. Is this likely?

LOL. Please let us know if you really do. 😂😂

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2019, 06:54:21 PM »
😂😂😂

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2019, 09:29:21 PM »
Those who have read them, who won in the books?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2019, 12:14:46 AM »
Nobody yet. The show is ahead of the books because the last one isn't even out yet.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2019, 12:27:05 AM »
Nobody yet. The show is ahead of the books because the last one isn't even out yet.
Oh I see. I wasn't aware of that. I wonder if they are even going off the books at this point or tweaking a few things here and there.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2019, 12:33:54 AM »
Hey, I'm no longer a newbie!!!! 😊 I think the author told them what his plans for the book were, but I guess until the book comes out we won't know if the endings align.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2019, 02:50:47 AM »
That was amazing! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Like Hornet said awhile back, I too feel sorry for anyone who doesn't watch this show!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2019, 03:13:55 AM »
THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVERRRR! 😱

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2019, 03:46:18 AM »
I was so engrossed, I completely forgot about Cersei. Can't wait to see who dies in the next war after having survived the one today.
I miss Theon already.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2019, 04:19:23 AM »
I love this show and I can't stop crying  ;D
I get so emotional watching it that I have to read leaks sometimes before so I can prepare myself emotionally  and even then I get really engrossed and worked up LMAO

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2019, 04:44:10 AM »
So glad to see the consensus here is positive about episode 3! I’ve seen many comments on the web that they were disappointed with this episode ....mainly felt that the night king should have been the final villain.....no! Then this would be a zombie based show....it’s about the Game of Thrones...which makes sense that Cercei is the final villain to defeat for the claim to the Throne!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2019, 02:35:57 PM »
I kept thinking the zombie battle was a failure to some degree, even though the Night King was defeated.
1) The Red Witch just walking off to die...what was up with that shit? She did her part so just lie down and die? Fail!

2) You mean to tell me none of those White Walkers on horseback thought to bumrush Arya before she got as close as she did to the Night King? They did hear her come up and all they did (one walker) was to cock its head to the side. Huh??

3) What everyone knew about wildfire and how destructive it is... would that not had been a good idea instead of just plain ole fire? That shit is off the chain flammable. They could have soaked those round balls with it before catapulting the zombies.

4) I listened to the after talks of the show between the creators: David Benioff and D. B. Weiss and some of the bs they mention is just weak. They are clearly just tired at this point.

Just my thoughts.

I haven't read any articles yet, but will do so once I get to work.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2019, 02:39:08 PM »
Oh and number 5) No one except Sansa had a weapon?
Those in the crypt should have been armed, just in case, even though they may have needed direction to stick the zombie with the pointy end.