Author Topic: Any military members here?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Deedee123

Any military members here?
« on: June 02, 2019, 02:15:43 AM »
Wondering if any psychic has accurately predicted a deployment or anything else military-wise.

Not one psychic has mentioned anything about me being a member of the uniformed forces, but 2 (Cookie and Leanne) have mentioned me  meeting someone in the military!

So I’m just curious if anyone else serves and has received readings regarding their service. :)

Offline blue-eyes

Re: Any military members here?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 06:29:19 PM »
Hi, My first post  :) "I was in the navy for 15 years" been out now for several, and I had 2 readers that picked up on this which blew me away, I won't say who they are because I'm a very private person, One said you're a uniformed person? The other said I once worked for the government, Have had many readings though on many sites, I am a sceptical person on The Psychic people 'READERS'  but my mother was a huge medium and talented lady many years ago. So i have to keep going and have a reading once a month, Just keeps me going in this life, For sure  :) I'm UK Plymouth born and bred, But live on the east coast now.

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back