Author Topic: Has a reader ever become inaccurate for you over time?  (Read 4522 times)

Offline Epic08

Has a reader ever become inaccurate for you over time?
« on: August 11, 2017, 09:19:18 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with a reader where they were accurate for you but over time they've become less and less accurate? I think this happened to me where there was one specific reader that I used as my go-to reader and I stopped reading with them because they just weren't accurate any more.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Has a reader ever become inaccurate for you over time?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:01:33 PM »
Yep, plenty of times. After a while, they infuse their opinions into the call since they've known you for so long, they give advice instead of psychic knowledge (they never seem to get that is their goal) or they don't tune in correctly and just give some vague ego laden nonsense.

It's a good idea to have more than one goto. You'll get tired of the inaccuracies with the main goto after some time has passed.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 10:41:30 PM »
Yep, plenty of times. After a while, they infuse their opinions into the call since they've known you for so long, they give advice instead of psychic knowledge (they never seem to get that is their goal) or they don't tune in correctly and just give some vague ego laden nonsense.

It's a good idea to have more than one goto. You'll get tired of the inaccuracies with the main goto after some time has passed.
Yes I realized that it was more personal opinion. Now I have a few gotos

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 11:31:41 PM »
Yeap Joanna's gift .lol she is the bomb but sadly we had to part

Offline morland1

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 11:55:11 PM »
Yes, I have psychics I would regularly talk to but they aren't on Keen, Kasamba, or any other psychic website. These are psychics I found on BestPsychicDirectory.com. There are two in particular I talked to very often that were great at picking up what other people are feeling and seemed to always be right about small things. I recommended them to my friends and we all decided that long term the predictions weren't accurate but in the moment the feelings they would get were. I guess people can change? I dunno. I have yet to understand it.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 12:48:01 AM »
Yes, I have psychics I would regularly talk to but they aren't on Keen, Kasamba, or any other psychic website. These are psychics I found on BestPsychicDirectory.com. There are two in particular I talked to very often that were great at picking up what other people are feeling and seemed to always be right about small things. I recommended them to my friends and we all decided that long term the predictions weren't accurate but in the moment the feelings they would get were. I guess people can change? I dunno. I have yet to understand it.
I'm wondering if they read too much or too often they may be subject to getting 'burnt out'. This may be an explanation

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:09 AM »
Yeap Joanna's gift .lol she is the bomb but sadly we had to part
Oh no! I really like her but I never see her online so I don't get a chance to read with her often. I guess that may be a good thing in this case lol

Offline morland1

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 01:35:19 AM »
Part of me just feels like predictions that involve other people are just not possible because people change daily. When a psychic that I called to see if she could connect me with my grandma that passed, picked up on a new guy I was seeing it kind of blew my mind. I did not call to discuss him or even talk about dating.  I had met him on a dating app about 2 months prior and things were off to a very slow start. She told me that this was a good connection and just kept repeating yes yes yes. Described him perfectly down to saying he was "big bang theory smart" which its completely true and even had a situation happen in the very beginning when big bang theory was on tv that had me believe in her.  For almost a year she would tell me that we were meant to meet that he is struggling with a lot. She predicted an ex coming back into the picture and not sure to the extent of it but it definitely happened. She seemed to be right on the money until everything fell apart.

At the end of my first reading with her she picked up on someone who had passed in my life.. The things she said to me no one knew except my mom. So I felt like if she picked up on that then she had to be right about love. In the end... I'm sad to say she wasn't for me.

My friend did an email reading with her and asked her about her ex and if they would reconnect. She told her no that he was not a good match for her. That he was not being honest about who he is and basically warned her to stay away. Two months later he is in prison for stealing LOADS of money from the company he worked for. So she was right on the money (no pun intended) on that one.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 02:21:19 AM »
Yeah- almost all of the ones I used to read with all the time. Now that I only get readings once in a while and don't hang on every prediction, more have come to fruition.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 03:29:25 AM »
Kinda in a bitter mood so excuse the apathy:

Yep... all of them

I mean so many come to mind but the story is the same. I find "a good one" and they get a prediction right, then another. Then they're wrong, but then they're half right. Then kinda right, but the time of was off and I got in the way. Wrong then right. Wrong, wrong, wrong, one right, then wrong and wrong... and then just wrong. But they were able to describe his personality right and read the situation, but just wrong wrong wrong wrong

Yes this is so true. I had a local psychic I'd go to and of course we became friends, got invited to parties, she was on the radio, blah, blah and although she seemed mostly right (she did get some minor and major predictions correct for me), but she was also wrong with a lot of stuff. Her relationship shit was only right with minor things and I'm glad I listened to her and not loan the guy 5k because he would not have paid it back. So thankful to her for that. But, I probably would have been out of that relationship sooner had I not listened to her about him specifically. Who knows...since I made the choices.

I don't know what to make of it and she was pricey, but I paid her $90 for 30 minutes because she had helped me so much in the past. I think with her being wrong a lot eventually led me to trust in myself and to make my own decisions even if I didn't know what to make of things.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 03:30:25 AM »
I've posted several positive reviews on this site for psychics from bestpsychicdirectory that I've spoken to that have been accurate in the past on picking up feelings of people I know and providing career direction.   Debra Sinclair was correct in predicting a co-worker of mine would leave, and I considered this a big deal since I never thought the person would leave. She is good in picking up feelings and emotions of others as well. But, I have also spoken to people such as Alise Cotton, who told me I would meet my life partner in 9 weeks and that I would receive a job promotion. Alise, Hamilton, and others on this site also told me a person I worked with was interested in me but shy.  Well, not only have I not met a life partner and not received a promotion, but the person who is "interested" in me just informed me he was gay. Along with the readers from this site and also on Keen, not one person picked up that the guy who was "interested" was gay. I am simply amazed, and this has killed (thankfully) my urge to spend money and call psychics. So, I have found that over time, psychics are no longer accurate for me.

anything