Author Topic: Maharaani  (Read 4453 times)

Offline mystery123

Maharaani
« on: August 09, 2017, 10:27:36 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She is on Fiverr and bitwine. Experiences?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Maharaani
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 04:52:21 AM »
I read with her June 22 on Fiverr and out of the four questions, I asked about a new job since the company I'm currently with is closing. This is what she said. [There is a better job coming to you however as I see things currently it is going to
take longer than the end of June. I see that by the start of August you are going to be
physically in your new role]

We are in the second week of August so this hasn't happened. I mean it could still happen, just later perhaps, but it makes me question the answers to the other questions.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:11:25 AM »
read with last year on bitwine...she was nice but nothing she every said panned out and its been almost a year.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »
I read with her in June and now, and her predictions were opposite.. she seems ethical, and picked up on situation right and my feelings but I don't know why predictions were different.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 04:52:49 PM »
Very negative to all my questions..fortunately for me she was off :)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 01:59:41 PM »
I’ve read with her about four times. I really like her. She connects fast and she’s never told me I’m seeing something but I don’t know why. She has always been clear and specific. I can’t say about her predictions as they go into the end of the year and into next. But for me, she is one of the few that have given me realistic predictions. I wish I had read with her years ago. Would have saved myself so much time, money and heartache.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 03:43:56 PM »
I've been reading with Raani for a year or so now. I have asked about many people and she is always spot on with energies and she always picks up the different situations correctly. Predictions are about 60/40, but I mostly go to her to gauge someone's character or see what they are feeling and thinking.
She's also realistic, does not sugarcoat at all, and she is ethical. She told me once at the height of my binge to stop reading with her for a while, I was spending too much money lol.

Offline gray2

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 04:34:02 PM »
last year around May I contacted Maharaani and asked a question if any life changes soon, as as id been stuck in a situation for 20 years.  She said i would move twice within the next year and the 2nd move would bring me to my place of contentment and where i feel I can begin to build a life again for myself.
i doubted it because timeline seemed so short for those major changes where nothing was happening at that time.
3 months later my life completely changed. I moved to family's temporarily. then 4 months after that i closed on a new home. ...so twice just as she said and now in my new house. i was shocked as i tried her just for $10 fun.
there were other small things that didnt really pass yet ..but nothing major like this.

anything