Author Topic: August Predictions  (Read 10279 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: August Predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 03:24:42 AM »
I had a reading with Zadalia in March. She predicted that in late spring I would have a chance at at new position. I will get a referral from someone at my current location for even the same kind of work, but not at the same place. This happened exactly as she stated. It happened last week. I had a Skype screening with a company that does the same thing that my current company does.

Offline nancy

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 05:24:31 AM »
William from CP told my friend that her ex will contact btw August 11-15 and want to give their relationship another chance. He did contact my friend on August 14 and want to give their relationship another chance.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:44:05 AM by nancy »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 12:57:22 PM »
Interesting but we are in summer months going into winter, anyway and accurate prediction with details is a prediction

I had a reading with Zadalia in March. She predicted that in late spring I would have a chance at at new position. I will get a referral from someone at my current location for even the same kind of work, but not at the same place. This happened exactly as she stated. It happened last week. I had a Skype screening with a company that does the same thing that my current company does.

Offline toju516

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
Interesting but we are in summer months going into winter, anyway and accurate prediction with details is a prediction

When is the end of summer in Cali for you guys?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:34:52 PM by toju516 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »
typo I meant summer not spring.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 11:32:16 PM »
In the beginning of July, I was in a panic because I had two employees resign.  They were hard workers who I valued a lot, so I was really concerned about the impact this would have on my team.  I read with a few readers to see what they picked up in terms of how this would impact my own workload and my ability to be able to execute my projects.  Below is a summary of the correct predictions.

Aries Intuition:  Kisha stated that I would feel stressed and overworked, but I would see improvements in 5 weeks.  This was correct.

Queen of Cups 18:  Anne's prediction was similar to Kisha's, but she also made an additional prediction on her own.  Anne informed me that one of the employees who resigned would feel as if she made a mistake and would be unhappy with her new employer.   This person and I hung out socially recently, and she confirmed what Anne stated.  Additionally, Anne accurately described an individual who would step in to provide some sort of assistance during this stressful time.  Last week I participated in our most important audit of the year.  Before the audit, I asked Anne how it would go and she accurately predicted the outcome of my audit interview. 

Sweetheart Tarot:  Kelly accurately predicted the timeframe for work improvements.

Other than the career predictions, Anne also recently accurately predicted someone's jealous behavior. 

I know these readers don't connect with everyone, and none of them have been perfect for me, but they were correct regarding the predictions above, and I wanted to make sure to provide this update. 

anything