Author Topic: August Predictions  (Read 9546 times)

Offline bstalling

August Predictions
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:16:57 PM »
Just wondering if any predictions are panning out for anyone this month. Please post them here.

As for me, the Mediterranean co-worker/work associate that a few people have been describing (Indio, Tyler, and Mrs.Donna, Nathan from CP) showed up
on the scene this week. It appears that he is going to give me a leg up in this new company as was suggested by 3/4 of them. Nathan saw him
as a romantic option, which I hear he does a lot. But that won't happen since I am married. Indio was the most detailed concerning this work situation
and I think her final predictions will come to pass. Tyler did very well at describing him physically down to a tat, Mrs. Donna mainly knew his profession and what
he did for work and how he would help me. Anyway, a prediction passing is something...

Offline HornetKick

Re: August Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:29:02 PM »
All your readers were from CP?
I'm not a member of that platform.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:49:16 PM »
Mrs. Donna is on Kasamba/bitwine. But, they were the only ones that gave the vivid details about this person appearing concerning career.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:33:51 PM »
Barbara 4846 made a love prediction for August that panned out!!!this is a prediction she made a long time ago and recently picked it up and said it will happen this month

Just wondering if any predictions are panning out for anyone this month. Please post them here.

As for me, the Mediterranean co-worker/work associate that a few people have been describing (Indio, Tyler, and Mrs.Donna, Nathan from CP) showed up
on the scene this week. It appears that he is going to give me a leg up in this new company as was suggested by 3/4 of them. Nathan saw him
as a romantic option, which I hear he does a lot. But that won't happen since I am married. Indio was the most detailed concerning this work situation
and I think her final predictions will come to pass. Tyler did very well at describing him physically down to a tat, Mrs. Donna mainly knew his profession and what
he did for work and how he would help me. Anyway, a prediction passing is something...

sodapopcharm

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 04:02:44 PM »
I have a job-related prediction that's starting to happen. The prediction was that I'd be interviewing throughout August and September with different companies and will have a choice. Had an interview last week and have another one Monday.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 04:34:58 PM »
I have a job-related prediction that's starting to happen. The prediction was that I'd be interviewing throughout August and September with different companies and will have a choice. Had an interview last week and have another one Monday.

But that's kind of logical though. I mean someone who keeps applying to jobs obviously gets phone calls for interviews so I wouldnt even call that a prediction

sodapopcharm

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 06:49:08 PM »

But that's kind of logical though. I mean someone who keeps applying to jobs obviously gets phone calls for interviews so I wouldnt even call that a prediction
thats nice. I don't really care what you would or wouldn't call it 🙄. My situation (which you know NOTHING about) is different. I have a very specific position and work for a prestigious company already. My reasons for looking elsewhere aren't typical and positions like mine aren't a dime a dozen. Oh and I haven't been applying to all kinds of jobs like you assumed in your dumbass post. Have a nice day!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:01 PM »

thats nice. I don't really care what you would or wouldn't call it 🙄. My situation (which you know NOTHING about) is different. I have a very specific position and work for a prestigious company already. My reasons for looking elsewhere aren't typical and positions like mine aren't a dime a dozen. Oh and I haven't been applying to all kinds of jobs like you assumed in your dumbass post. Have a nice day!

I think you misinterpreted their tone. Your response on the other hand was completely and unnecessarily rude....

Yona predicted I would pass my exam that I had been worried about (never mentioned it to her I was in school or taking a summer course). I did pass luckily by a small percentage allowing me to proceed into the next part of my studies. Hopefully the rest pans out (she said summer months).

Offline mystery123

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 11:28:37 PM »
Yona was right about my feelings. When I had called her in June, I was so depressed like I can never be happy again. She was bang on about me feeling upbeat in August, some other text  and communication predictions were true too. I am going to update her thread with details, but it's pretty amazing, and just thinking that she could see all that makes me go wow!

Few others were right too, but I remember Yona because for me her sequence and small little details were right.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 02:39:24 AM »
I had a reading with Micah in June and he predicted that I would hear something from my POI in the first week of August that would give me some sort of indication of his feelings for me. It happened on August 5th

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 04:26:05 AM »
I had a reading with Micah in June and he predicted that I would hear something from my POI in the first week of August that would give me some sort of indication of his feelings for me. It happened on August 5th

That's good to hear. Micah is one of my favorites also and his time frames are always accurate for me.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 02:55:54 PM »

That's good to hear. Micah is one of my favorites also and his time frames are always accurate for me.

I've had 2 readings with him and I have predictions coming in the next 3 wks and 6 wks so I'll update you. Have you found his outcomes to be accurate?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 04:03:31 AM »
Semi-big prediction from Tajah fro CP. A few months back, she said I would be having some lucky streaks with gambling. I had just
become obsessed with bitcoin gambling and have been making small bets. Earlier today, I won the equivalent of $15,000 dollars in bitcoin!

Now, she said this lucky streak would last into October 12th--for some reason she gave me a specific date. Pretty amazing prediction.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 04:58:44 AM »
Semi-big prediction from Tajah fro CP. A few months back, she said I would be having some lucky streaks with gambling. I had just
become obsessed with bitcoin gambling and have been making small bets. Earlier today, I won the equivalent of $15,000 dollars in bitcoin!

Now, she said this lucky streak would last into October 12th--for some reason she gave me a specific date. Pretty amazing prediction.
That is soooooo good, but Quit wasting your time on that bitcoin crap and go play the lottery. Best time is now if you have it in your state.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 10:12:46 PM »

Man!!!!

anything