Author Topic: AngelicForces  (Read 8845 times)

Offline wildfox87

AngelicForces
« on: August 08, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently? I used to read with her a couple of years ago, and had really liked her. I'm thinking about getting a reading but her rates have gone up, just wanted to get some opinions before i try her out again.

Offline transplantnurse

Re: AngelicForces
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »
oh she was MY homegirl.predictions passed then she got used to me stopped making effort. I dont read with her anymore

Offline Member5

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 07:21:45 PM »
I forgot about her, she was completely wrong for me

Offline Russo1713

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 03:08:21 PM »
i read with her the other day, an she was really good, she picked up on things only me an my poi know, and she wowed me big time. and she picked up on things that noone really has without me asking about them.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 04:57:14 AM »
I spoke with her and I was totally amazed. She answered questions I didn’t even ask and what she said was 100% and accurate. She was bang on for what is going on currently. No one else has been more thorough than her. What she told me, I have had to call several other advisors to get. She is my new go to!

Offline Russo1713

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 07:17:13 PM »
yes i liked her alot

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 07:36:40 PM »
I read with her as well. You definitely need to record this reading cuz she gives a lot of info. It almost flows out in the same way as Kisha on phone readings. For my reading, I like how she went into the psychology of myself and my ex.  I know let her talk for a solid 9 minutes before I had to ask anything else, so be prepared for the ppm amount.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 08:04:08 PM »
I was considering her until I saw her ppm on Keen. I found her own site and she is much cheaper, but what concerns me is that she only has two options there. I've paid for 30 min readings before and knew within the first min or two that the reading was going downhill. That's one of the reasons I look for the cheapest route first then return if the first reading warrants it. I'd have to think about it.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
What is her website?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 03:11:15 PM »
What is her website?
looks like here http://angelicforces.wixsite.com/angelicforces
I also found an etsy page but looks like it's not active, too bad https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AngelicForces

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 05:06:25 PM »
$45 for 30 minutes on her site doesn't seem too bad. At $5.99 on keen I won't be trying her though.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »
I spoke to her last night for the first time. I am not sure she talked a lot but didnt give me anything specific kept saying its your choice what you want to do. I asked about my job next said the same thing. You will have an opportunity but it will be your choice what you want to do. It will be a lateral move not a step up in August but financially you will stay stable. She gave me a prediction in June but then again she said it wont be a 100% it will be your choice.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 01:11:01 PM »
Any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 06:05:10 PM »
She use to be really helpful and her readings were accurate. But she started to remember who I was when I would call her and none of her reading have been accurate since.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 06:35:46 PM by mignnone »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 10:17:42 PM »
Yona used relationship and then quickly changed it to partnership which I didn't think anything of it but now it makes me wonder, it was within a split second.

She use to be really helpful and her readings were accurate. But she started to remember who I was when I would call her and none of her reading have been accurate since.