Author Topic: Top Ten Psychics List  (Read 24933 times)

Offline Angelina11

Re: Top Ten Psychics List
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 06:01:07 AM »
I've read with Alexander Sheps, he only reads for people in person. (he doesn't give readings in English at least at this time...I think he is learning it) and after watching Tyler, who is ranked #1 on that list, I can say Tyler is NOWEHERE and I really mean it NOWHERE close to what Sheps is capable of. I truly believe that Sheps is THE ABSOLUTE MOST POWERFUL PSYCHIC I know. He is Medium and when he reads he literally talks with and sees people who crossed over, he speaks names, dates reads past, present and future -. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!' HERE IS A VERY VERY important detail that he says, and to be honest after 4 years of painful experience with great online psychics, I really starting to believe that what Sheps says is true! - so he says that when he "reads" people's future he basically sees the path that is "lit up" most, meaning that the type of energy that we already accumulated/created, has already created certain most probable future, BUT WE ARE TOTALY CAPABLE OF CHANGING IT! MEANING, NOONE EVER CAN TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE 100%. Thus, we all are walking with a future program already so to speak, but through awareness and choice, we can redirect trajectories of our paths.
At the time I spoke with him, I asked mainly about my sister I was worried about at that time, he told me about the unfolding of her path and it did come true (I didn't tell about the predictions to my sis, I was afraid me saying it to her could change it. The unfolding of the events and the outcome was desirable, although had a few bumps on a way). Anyway, he is the most fantastic, Tyler can learn A LOT from him (although I still don't believe he can reach Alex's powers)
https://youtu.be/JmQqPkSN-MU

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 12:49:26 AM »
My Ukrainian is a little rusty ;D. I'd have to hire a translator. 

Offline star1

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2018, 12:26:43 PM »
I just tried Michael Ryan on ATA. I'm not sure what to think - is he a sugar coater? I heard he's blunt and direct, but..

Offline njlady

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2018, 11:32:36 PM »
I just tried Michael Ryan on ATA. I'm not sure what to think - is he a sugar coater? I heard he's blunt and direct, but..

He's on my "like to try someday" list. 

Do you think you got fairydusted?

Offline star1

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2018, 11:45:42 PM »

He's on my "like to try someday" list. 

Do you think you got fairydusted?

I do feel like I got fairy-dusted, but others said he's honest. His contact prediction never happened for me unfortunately. Let me know how it goes and if you like him, btw I like your posts - they're funny and speak logic  ;D

Offline star1

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 12:59:27 AM »
12 months ago Michael Ryan made a joke about a person coming in for me and said my current POI name.  I think his timing is waaaaaay off.

same reading he told me I would get involved with someone that wasn't exactly single and had lots to sort out.  That happened with the person he named.

Seriously 12 months ago.  I was reading about another POI at the time.

He said that POI had the option to go back to his ex where the magic had long gone but it was safe, but he would eventually come back around.

He was actually talking about someone I was yet to meet.  I have found a lot of what he says actually happens, but it is almost statements and questions but ends up being predictions.

I didn't get anything like that, I found him so generic and he seemed to sugar-coat with me. Michael must be another Will and Yona reader where they're way off with timing. Glad you liked Michael.

Offline star1

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 01:36:02 AM »
Yeah it is odd!   I have never had generic from him.  I never really took to Yona though.

although she told me that someone would come back into my life, i don't think that person was in my life when she did the reading lol.

I am pretty done now with psychics, turned my head inside out and upside down and not entirely sure about my current situation.

I guess it really is that clichè "all down to connection". I'd like to try Yona, but would be disheartened if we didn't connect after hearing that good reviews and the 3 week wait. I tried Michael on ATA and maybe he can be better privately
. That usually is the case.

Offline wondergirl84

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2019, 09:01:57 PM »
1. Will - Best psychic in the world
2. Paulyne ( local Los Angeles psychic located on Western and Olympic)
3. Anja ( Psychic source only on contact predictions anything else is a waste and she will feed you fantasies )
4. Penny C ( she used to be good but now just seems like she cruises by and nothing happens )

Pending .........

Hazel was good but waiting on predictions
Matilda knew crazy things and the best I have ever had with people coming through. Waiting on predictions to come through .

Offline Ari58

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2019, 08:53:39 PM »
I do know Thomas John had been in trouble with law for theft in past - u can research that! not that, that means anything about his abilities....I will say I read that he was called out by a group that investigated him & apparently he must have googled their obits cuz he related verbatim what was written at a group reading...sooo

Offline seeker123

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2019, 03:04:35 AM »
My top ten have changed over time and this is because I see things and how they work different.

1. Yona - long term always happen but not always in a way that you think
2.Will - predictions predictions predictions
3.Matilda - shows me the way stopped me getting so many readings she is blunt but never wrong
4.Kisha - overall pretty good
5. Local reader mike - he is good but more a medium

Hi tiredofitall, if you don't mind could you please share your experience about Will? Did his predictions pass for you? Was it within the timeframe given or years out?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2019, 02:00:31 AM »
Thank you so much, at least I'm glad that Will is accurate. He saw lot of things happening between POI and me but most of the good stuff haven't come to fruition yet. But I feel he always get the current state of mind correct.

I think his reading can be both at times, I have had predictions happen but some like then and others happen 2 or 3 years later.

But his the best for accuracy

After so long reading i now know i want a different type of reader but will is still someone i read with but i want more in depth into emotional stuff no just fluff i wanna know if it is gonna be long term

My top ten have changed over time and this is because I see things and how they work different.

3.Matilda - shows me the way stopped me getting so many readings she is blunt but never wrong

Hi tiredofitall, if you don't mind could you please share your experience about Will? Did his predictions pass for you? Was it within the timeframe given or years out?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2019, 04:10:43 AM »

I think his reading can be both at times, I have had predictions happen but some like then and others happen 2 or 3 years later.

After so long reading i now know i want a different type of reader but will is still someone i read with but i want more in depth into emotional stuff no just fluff i wanna know if it is gonna be long term

Hmmm, in the most recent vent thread and your recent posts on Will''s thread I could swear you said you didn't like him and he absolutely didn't work for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2019, 04:17:25 AM »

Hmmm, in the most recent vent thread and your recent posts on Will''s thread I could swear you said you didn't like him and he absolutely didn't work for you.

Don't forget he's all about the money. 🙄

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2019, 05:16:24 AM »

Poi predictions didn’t happen.  Other stuff did.  Poi predictions happened for my poi.  I just wasn’t there at the time. It was with another girl.