Author Topic: Top Ten Psychics List  (Read 25210 times)

Offline Sooshi

Top Ten Psychics List
« on: August 05, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
Anyone read with any of these psychics on the list? I've never even heard of most of them. I did have a reading with Dougal Fraser and I can't really say I was impressed especially since he charged $250 for an hour reading back then and I think he charges that for a half hour reading now.

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/The-Worlds-Top-10-Young-Upcoming-Psychics

The World's Top Young Psychics

1. Tyler Henry (USA)

2. Monica Ten-Kate (USA)

3. Alexander Sheps (Russia)

4. Thomas John (USA)

5. Kyle Gray (UK)

6. Dougall Fraser (USA)

7. Matt Fraser (USA)

8. Travis James Sanders (USA)

9. Lindsay Marino (USA)

10. Dominic Boag (UK)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Top Ten Psychics List
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:26:57 PM »
I haven't but you know they're gonna be inundated with people wanting readings...now. Lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 09:38:57 PM »
Tyler Henry doesn't accept readings. Not that I know of.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »
I haven't but you know they're gonna be inundated with people wanting readings...now. Lol

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the thread goes I would think. Bad reviews on here can tank a reader just as easily as book them up.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »
Hahaha Tyler Henry isn't that the dude on that reality show on e! Hollywood medium or something. I always assumed it was a scripted show, I guess he's the real deal! He is scary on the show much he gets!! I watch it from time to time.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 10:07:59 PM »
Who knows how accurate this list is? It could just be for marketing Tyler Henry and the others are just along for the ride on the list. That's why I posted it on here. The one guy I did read with had some talent but not enough to justify $250 for a reading. I wanted to know if anyone else had tried anyone on this list.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 11:40:37 PM »
Top 10 according to whom? Its a hubpages article...literally anyone could have written that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 12:20:22 AM »
Top 10 according to whom? Its a hubpages article...literally anyone could have written that.

Exactly. Like I said before, I'd never heard of most of them. That's why I'm asking our crew here if anyone has used any of them.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 12:25:14 AM »
Thomas John was spoken of on here...I dont remember hearing many great things about him. At one point, he was on Keen as well.

For the most part, seems like she ranked them based on their appearances on psychic-themed shows.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 02:41:55 AM »
Anyone read with any of these psychics on the list? I've never even heard of most of them. I did have a reading with Dougal Fraser and I can't really say I was impressed especially since he charged $250 for an hour reading back then and I think he charges that for a half hour reading now.

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/The-Worlds-Top-10-Young-Upcoming-Psychics

The World's Top Young Psychics

1. Tyler Henry (USA)

2. Monica Ten-Kate (USA)

3. Alexander Sheps (Russia)

4. Thomas John (USA)

5. Kyle Gray (UK)

6. Dougall Fraser (USA)

7. Matt Fraser (USA)

8. Travis James Sanders (USA)

9. Lindsay Marino (USA)

10. Dominic Boag (UK)
Never read with anyone on the list but I've seen Monica Ten-Kate's show (it has since been canceled). She's a medium and seems legit.

Offline morland1

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 04:15:40 AM »
I read with Thomas John back before he was super famous. While most of the time what he said could've been taken off an obit online. He did make a prediction down to the initials of my soul mate... granted he never told me about the crash and burn that would follow. He also told me my father was going to "cross over to the spirit world soon" and it's been 6 years and he is still alive and kicking. Why he would tell someone that, I will never understand. Do I think he has a gift? Yes. But I think over the years he learned that reading online obits was easier. The final reading I did with him was word for word my grandma's obit.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 06:03:17 AM »
But can he really be considered gifted though?

Offline morland1

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 02:53:40 PM »
There has to be some sort of gift there. There are a lot of things he said to be true IN THE BEGINNING. Like I said, I read with him before he was charging a butt load and he hand't get gotten to the status he is now. He was DEAD on about my SM. He told me we were far away from each other at the time and that there would be 2 guys coming into my life.. one I knew one I didn't. One would be a dud and the other is my SM. He told me his initials and that it would be a while before it happened. 3 years later I move across the country, a guy I knew came into my life and he was a complete DUD. 2 years after that I meet a guy with those initials and I believed he was my SM. I read with two other psychics and they both said he was my SM as well. But he ended up breaking my heart and I am not sure he even knows he did. I went by advice of some psychics and think I totally screwed up my chances with him. It's honestly my biggest regret. So I don't read with psychics anymore.

Thomas also told me I would have car issues and I got in a horrible car accident. He knew things about my job that you cannot google. I mean there were things I felt like he was truly gifted at. My mom read with him and there were a lot of things he said to her that hit home about her childhood that I am just now learning about. Stuff you cannot google cause if you could trust me I would know lol.
Do I think at some point he just gets so busy its easier to connect by looking at an obit? Yes. I don't think psychics can connect to just anyone. I want to believe more than anyone. But I guess I'm just not 100% sold on him. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »
Ok, I see now. It just seems he wasn't so gifted based on your first post about him, but yeah, since he got so much right on the second post, I get it now.

Offline morland1

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 07:53:00 PM »
Yes I can see how that was confusing. I read with him about 4 times so the beginning I was a believer. Then the last two readings I felt like he was not being genuine with his "gift". I felt he had gotten too big for his britches and was reading stuff found online. Who knows. I really wanted to believe in him. I want to believe in them all. But at the end of the day not all are using their gift for good.

anything