Author Topic: Keen's Jade8928  (Read 22946 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Keen's Jade8928
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 05:54:04 AM »
Well, since you asked "why"?...I was only replying to a question. My answer was speaking in general... no intention of offending OP. My post wasnt snarky nor do I appreciate being called a hater, Fluttershy. But whatever.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 11:36:56 AM »
Synergy - I respect you and your wisdom but I too would have taken you comment personally. If that wasn't the case then fine, but then to top it off there's Hornet and bstall comments... which... why? (If there's an explanation or justification to you answers- let me stop you right there and say don't bother.  You've said your comments and peace and now be done with it and move on to other threads)

I'm happy for you psychicaddict1! Haters gonna hate! Thanks for you share!

Thank you!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 02:17:43 PM »
I just wanted clarification on how people are making their numbers work.
I especially can't understand how we're haters now for trying to understand how members justify what they consider accurate.

Flutter you could have kept your snarkiness to yourself. JHC.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 09:35:29 PM »
Whatd I tell you, ppl are really tired of the bitter brigade. (Not you Synergy). Your posts were unnecessarily negative and rude, I can see how it's offensive. So can others, but never you guys.

My posts?

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 10:05:24 PM »
Whatd I tell you, ppl are really tired of the bitter brigade. (Not you Synergy). Your posts were unnecessarily negative and rude, I can see how it's offensive. So can others, but never you guys.

My posts?

No, the usual people who do this on every thread, mostly in the Keen forum. I was agreeing with you.

Haha oh I'm sorry! I was confused for a minute there haha! Ya. I honestly know how bad Keen readers are but she's been so good. It sucks how hard it is to get s reading but she's been so worth it for me!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 10:05:35 PM »
She gave me a 3 too, but said 3 weeks specifically. I will post if anything happens. Will be a miracle at this point but she said he is my King of Cups and I shouldn't let go and there will lot more in 3 weeks! I am scared to be hopeful at this point.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »
She gave me a 3 too, but said 3 weeks specifically. I will post if anything happens. Will be a miracle at this point but she said he is my King of Cups and I shouldn't let go and there will lot more in 3 weeks! I am scared to be hopeful at this point.

I never get my hopes set on numbers but she said "I see something with a 3... maybe the 3rd of this month, maybe a 3 in the date" but never said week. I'm hoping for you 

Offline mystery123

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 12:52:24 AM »
Even if what she said happens within 3 months I will be happy.

I know it's Jade's thread but I would like to mention one thing which I noticed:

I caved and binged last week, so had 7-8 readings over 5 days:( BUT regardless of it happens or not, I find it interesting that multiple readers got number 3...it's not only Jade who got 3, other readers also picked up the number 3. Judi said 3 weeks, Jade said 3 weeks, Maharaani said maximum 3 months, Mystic Raven said 3 and September (september is in 3 weeks) and Dawn Maree said sure and steady pace in 3 weeks.

We'll see.. until and unless all got energy confused..hopefully something exciting happens in 3 weeks/months

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 12:31:47 AM »
How do people get Jade on chat? I've tried 3-4x now and she doesn't answer and her status switches to away.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »
I had the same thing with her. Its nothing personal but apparently she has young children to deal with so sometimes she switches off when she feels she cannot take the call at the time. Just email her and tell her you have tried to reach out. She will most likely answer quickly and send you free minutes. She did with me!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »
Haha I tried. I got an auto response "sorry not checking email right now" shrug!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2018, 09:13:15 PM »
Bump...  Any new experiences with this reader?  She was correct (although a negative prediction) for me two months ago.  Came in today for a reading on someone else.  Just wondering if anyone else would like to share their experience.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 04:21:26 PM »
So jades timing came thru for me! Yeah
Congrats! What happened?

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »
She gave me a 10 day contact prediction which came and went.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2018, 07:14:43 PM »
her prediction regarding on contact date is accurate but i think for meeting date it is hard to believe.