Author Topic: Keen's Jade8928  (Read 22937 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Keen's Jade8928
« on: August 04, 2017, 03:59:22 PM »
One of my favorites. She's a bit difficult to get a hold of, but she's worth it. I've never called her but the chats are great. She's fast, and gets into great detail.

I found Jade8928 on this forum back in January and decided to give her a try. I was at the worst part of my relationship back then and she told me how it was, and how we'd be happy within 6 months to a year. Of course at the time it wasn't what I wanted to hear, but everything she said happened, the in-betweens, the ups and downs, the breakup and getting back together... Everything!

I decided to go hiatus on readings and then I remembered Jade. I hadn't spoken to her since Jan. and I spoke to her a week ago. We talked about my relationship and she said she saw a "3" for this month, for meeting someone in my boyfriend's life, and it turns out that, that person is coming into town on the 13th! As far as meeting this person, she says she sees it happening... But let's see. I will keep posted if that prediction manifests.

Other than that, everything else she has said is really good. A lot of it mostly in the present and some things I never really thought about but now understand because she brought them up (if that makes sense).

Of all Keen readers (I used to try them all and hated it) she's the realest.

Here's her link: https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/jade8928/11760607

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: Keen's Jade8928
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 06:21:34 PM »
That's interesting because I tried jade and it was a horrible especially for the rate she charges. I still have the transcript I should post it lol

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:37:02 PM »
That's interesting because I tried jade and it was a horrible especially for the rate she charges. I still have the transcript I should post it lol

Interesting! I guess to each their own. I would post my transcript but it's a bit too personal, but she nailed it for me and I didn't even say anything, not even names. I guess it's true when they say some readers can connect and some can't

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 10:47:50 PM »

What was horrible about it

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 05:16:20 AM »
asked her to look into my POI she literally made so sense said thing that weren't true and failed to mention a third party....she predicted a contact date which never happened. I actually emailed her about and she then gave me another contact prediction (via email no additional cost) and that never happened. He did contact me but the only person who nailed the date was Prophet Rose

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 09:59:16 PM »
asked her to look into my POI she literally made so sense said thing that weren't true and failed to mention a third party....she predicted a contact date which never happened. I actually emailed her about and she then gave me another contact prediction (via email no additional cost) and that never happened. He did contact me but the only person who nailed the date was Prophet Rose

I'm sorry :( I'm in no way her or anything, she just really worked for me.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 11:29:38 PM »
She has been right for me in past. She predicted more contact with someone in June, and out of the blue that happened. Totally unexpected. I am not so sure about their feelings though. She thought the person liked me, they didn't show that.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 09:53:17 PM »
WELL! She was right! I asked her if I was going to meet my boyfriend's mom and as she predicted, the "3" as in August 13, happened!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 02:24:01 AM »
WELL! She was right! I asked her if I was going to meet my boyfriend's mom and as she predicted, the "3" as in August 13, happened!
What?
I'm sorry...just trying to understand. Really, I'm not trying to stir the pot, but How is this right; because there is a three in 13?
I'm going to laugh in the reader's face, the next time I get a number for something. Honestly.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 03:22:55 AM »
I have a question... why does ANYONE care about numbers??? How are you guys getting readings? Maybe it's because I NEVER call and ask about timelines. I care about real outcomes and solid predictions. If I am given numbers I don't even take them into consideration, unless its specific, such as "x will happen in 5 weeks". Anything else is meaningless. Maybe it's because I am involved with the man I call about and am not asking about contact or Im calling about work, but I don't understand why that matters regardless. If a reader says something will happen, and it does, that's an accurate prediction. Period.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 03:53:02 AM »
I agree. I've never kept numbers except for a numerology reading I had once. I just can't figure out for the life of me how everyone is making their numbers fit. I just find it bizarre.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 03:55:23 AM »
Most callers are probably in that "new" phase of the relationship or they have broken up and there is no predictable contact ever. New callers also care about when something happens. Those
are the main obsessions with the numbers. I too find it odd how people are doing long division and algebra to make the numbers fit. I would hardly call that a "right" prediction.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 04:04:13 AM »
You're all honestly jumping way out of proportion. First off, I'm not a "new" reader I've been speaking to psychics for years... and no... my boyfriend and I aren't new at all, been together for over a year. I certainty don't or have never believed in numbers, nor do I EVER ask for a number because readers have always been SO wronf about them, but if she said a "3" that's a huge indicator that she has some sort of gift. Everything she's said to me has panned out to be true.

Jeez so much for wanting to help and possibly let you guys have a good reading.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 04:12:18 AM »
You guys? I specifically asked about the numbers thing because I didn't think that's what was of issue and that what matters is that you got an accurate prediction. Thanks for lumping me into a category I don't think I belong in. I was agreeing with you that the prediction was correct. I simply wouldn't care about the number. That's just me, and that's why I asked. Sorry if you took it personally, as that wasn't my intent.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 05:05:29 AM »
You guys? I specifically asked about the numbers thing because I didn't think that's what was of issue and that what matters is that you got an accurate prediction. Thanks for lumping me into a category I don't think I belong in. I was agreeing with you that the prediction was correct. I simply wouldn't care about the number. That's just me, and that's why I asked. Sorry if you took it personally, as that wasn't my intent.

I wasn't jumping at you, but everyone else was going off about the numbers. Listen, I was just posting my update to show a huge sign that this reader is a real deal at least for me. I just want to be able to help those who want some sort of answers. She was right for me 6 months ago when everything went to shit with my relationship and told me I wouldn't see happiness for 6-12 months and I'd be constantly going through shit, but look at what happened! She was right. And I just wanted to share so hopefully you all can get the right answers too <3