Author Topic: Kisha/aries intuition  (Read 20381 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Kisha/aries intuition
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2017, 05:24:54 PM »
She gave me positive predictions on my POI a few months back, said we would become stable and committed in the winter.

There has been no contact since May.

Enough Said.

Wow.  and she's known to give mostly negative outcomes.  That's so weird.  She gave me a negative and she was right. 

Well winter is still on the way.  Are you even still interested in the guy anymore?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2017, 06:14:45 PM »
The 1st day of winter is December 21st. You've another 3 months left.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2017, 03:57:35 AM »
Any updates on aries intuition predictions?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
Yes my love life sucks just as she predicted. Such a negative lady -_- sorry guys I'm just bitter. I could use another reading right now but I'm not sure I can handle any more bad news.. so here's to me being an adult and waiting things out -_-
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:32:16 PM by Littl30ne »

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2017, 10:50:40 PM »
 Very sorry to hear that. What did she predict that happen? Also just so I know I read with sweethearts tarot and she was very good

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 11:02:41 PM »
Thanks. I'm hoping this feeling will just pass.

She just said my love life will be full of casual relationships and that just because people break up doesn't mean they'll get back together. In December maybe someone tall, dark and handsome may come into my life.

Truth is I haven't gone on a date since August because I think it's not going to go anywhere. I don't want a casual relationship, I need something real so now I'm just alone :(

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2017, 03:12:23 PM »
Something work- and money-related that I thought she was off about on timing (too long) has proved correct. I knew she was too good to be wrong about that.  :-\

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
Well here's my 2cents on Kisha. I finally concluded she really doesnt work for me. I started calling her 2 years ago about poi I had just met and was falling for even though he was in a relship already. Libg story short she saw them break up numerous times and him wanting to completely commit to me. Never happened. 3 months ago she said i will hear from him in 1 and see him in 12. Today she doesnt know if and when? Also 3 months ago said I would meet someone I woukd be in a serious relship with in 5 months. Today she says multiple guys are coming my way but nothing serious. Really?! I'm done. Sorry, I know she works great for some of you but I'm giving up on this woman

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2017, 01:13:04 AM »
Well here's my 2cents on Kisha. I finally concluded she really doesnt work for me. I started calling her 2 years ago about poi I had just met and was falling for even though he was in a relship already. Libg story short she saw them break up numerous times and him wanting to completely commit to me. Never happened. 3 months ago she said i will hear from him in 1 and see him in 12. Today she doesnt know if and when? Also 3 months ago said I would meet someone I woukd be in a serious relship with in 5 months. Today she says multiple guys are coming my way but nothing serious. Really?! I'm done. Sorry, I know she works great for some of you but I'm giving up on this woman

I gave up on her long ago...just didn’t work for me