Author Topic: Kisha/aries intuition  (Read 20376 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Kisha/aries intuition
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 04:40:38 PM »
Have you and your POI always been in contact or did he just re enter your life?

Our son's are friends so he's been around but we hadn't talked in 8 months. Diane predicted back in December,  an event where we would see each other and talk and it did happen in July. She also saw the event in a June reading I had with her.

Offline anna81

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 12:53:19 AM »
I just spoke with her for the first time... not really sure what to make of it... she didn't pick up on the no contact or the fact he blocked me because I told him I wanted to be just friends (out of fear of my own feelings). She said in 2 to 4 months we would work out our issues....not real sure on that since he hasn't expressed interest in a month and he's seeing other women.

I guess I wanted her to tell me it's over and to let go... I wanted someone others claim to be very accurate to help break the spell this guy has on me and give me the blunt truth. I finally stopped her and told her he blocked me and hasn't spoken to me in a month. She redirected me right back to...you will work things out in the next 2 to 4 months.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:56:50 AM by anna81 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 02:47:40 AM »
I just spoke with her for the first time... not really sure what to make of it... she didn't pick up on the no contact or the fact he blocked me because I told him I wanted to be just friends (out of fear of my own feelings). She said in 2 to 4 months we would work out our issues....not real sure on that since he hasn't expressed interest in a month and he's seeing other women.

I guess I wanted her to tell me it's over and to let go... I wanted someone others claim to be very accurate to help break the spell this guy has on me and give me the blunt truth. I finally stopped her and told her he blocked me and hasn't spoken to me in a month. She redirected me right back to...you will work things out in the next 2 to 4 months.

I'd be interested what happens to your prediction. Please let us know what happens in 4 months!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 01:27:14 AM »
She's made positive love predictions for me that have happened.

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 03:46:38 PM »
Did anyone experience a change of prediction from her?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »
She saw no reconnection w me and my ex and even told me just because people spend time apart doesn't mean they'll get back together. Also she told me someone new could come into my life and it would be a fresh start but not much about marriage potential. I'm not feeling optimistic at all.. the next 6 months of my life won't lead to anything lasting as far as love goes -_- I wish I got more details on the brighter things. Life sucks... I'll trade lives with anyone if they're willing to?!! Thanks! :-p omg I can't stop crying because there's nothing to look forward to

Offline mystery123

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
She saw no reconnection w me and my ex and even told me just because people spend time apart doesn't mean they'll get back together. Also she told me someone new could come into my life and it would be a fresh start but not much about marriage potential. I'm not feeling optimistic at all.. the next 6 months of my life won't lead to anything lasting as far as love goes -_- I wish I got more details on the brighter things. Life sucks... I'll trade lives with anyone if they're willing to?!! Thanks! :-p omg I can't stop crying because there's nothing to look forward to

1. She is not always right for everyone. So don't take her word as gospel truth. She saw someone for me in June- didn't pass among many other things.
2. I thought similar earlier this year, however 7 months have flew by! In January, next 3 or 4 months seemed like forever but I didn't even realize and it is August already!

I know when you are feeling down nothing anyone says makes you feel better, but trust me, you will soon!!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 12:51:51 PM »
I've read with her twice. Initially she saw a relationship in July 2017 then I read with her again in July and she said the relationship would happen in in 9-12 months. Her timeframes were definitely off. I'm not  sure about her predictions in my case.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
1. She is not always right for everyone. So don't take her word as gospel truth. She saw someone for me in June- didn't pass among many other things.
2. I thought similar earlier this year, however 7 months have flew by! In January, next 3 or 4 months seemed like forever but I didn't even realize and it is August already!

I know when you are feeling down nothing anyone says makes you feel better, but trust me, you will soon!!
[/quote]

Thanks Mystery123 💖 In this case I hope her prediction comes to pass for you and that person does come along. Timeframes are tricky I heard right?

I appreciate your encouraging words. It's true time does fly after a while.Things  are getting super busy at work too so maybe I'll be distracted for a decent amount of time. Did you contact Kisha again after June?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 01:25:17 PM »
I've read with her twice. Initially she saw a relationship in July 2017 then I read with her again in July and she said the relationship would happen in in 9-12 months. Her timeframes were definitely off. I'm not  sure about her predictions in my case.

Epic oh no sorry to hear! Did she say 9 - 12 months exactly or did she just say she saw the numbers 9 & 12.. what if it's 9 - 12 weeks? At least she saw a reconnection hun but I can understand the time getting longer can be frustrating too. May Kisha's positive predictions come to pass for everyone and the negative ones be wrong/not happen!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 05:33:11 AM »

Thanks Mystery123 💖 In this case I hope her prediction comes to pass for you and that person does come along. Timeframes are tricky I heard right?

I appreciate your encouraging words. It's true time does fly after a while.Things  are getting super busy at work too so maybe I'll be distracted for a decent amount of time. Did you contact Kisha again after June?

No, I didn't read with her again because her reading for me goes till end of this year, beginning of next year. So I thought I will wait. Nothing has happened really in terms of predictions, so I want to wait out and honestly just live my life.

You're welcome!:) I know this forum has helped me so much too and I just try to share and give back my experiences..just being able to relate and even if it's virtually talk to someone about your true feelings can be very healing because in real world we know it's not always possible. Hope things fall in place soon for you!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »
A few years back, she was very wrong so I was so surprised when I found this forum and so many people have things that have come true for them. So when I tried her again back in April she gave me August as something happening that would open things up and then a 10 and 11. When I read with her in June she gave me a 9 and a 10 and a one and a two. A few weeks ago she again gave me a 9 but wasn't sure if it was 9 weeks or September. She has been consistent and giving me numbers regardless of when I called that say September October November. It's frustrating though and she doesn't know if it's 9 weeks or 9 months. She was right with the August prediction that something would open up but I've yet to see any real change.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 02:31:13 AM »

I was just deleting all of my emails on Keen and saw one that Keisha sent me in July after my reading.  She said just because there is an opportunity for a relationship doesn't mean it's the best option.  She said that even though I didn't ask in my reading she saw that I had had some very difficult relationships in the past few years and that she didn't see this poi being the best option for me and for me to choose wisely because I deserved to have clarity and peace in my relationships. I was kind of shocked she sent me this email. She doesn't seem like the warm-and-fuzzy type to do something like that.

I totally get you being down and out and depressed because the next 6 months don't show anything for your love life. But you don't know that for sure. I've pretty much been alone for 3 years so trust me you can do it and you will survive. Take this time to try to work on yourself and go get a dog LOL they will love you unconditionally

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »
I have got an e-mail from Kisha about my future love life. Predictions were quite positive. She stated that I will meet a new guy and which I will have an amazing connection with. We will be exclusive to each other however there might be some slight hiccups regarding official status. The relationship will gradually develop each day. She predicts that the meeting with the new guy will be in October / November. I will keep you guys updated :)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 05:09:04 PM »
She gave me positive predictions on my POI a few months back, said we would become stable and committed in the winter.

There has been no contact since May.

Enough Said.