Author Topic: Peyton  (Read 6175 times)

Offline Ccc25

Peyton
« on: August 02, 2017, 02:10:39 AM »
Has anyone tried Peyton from California psychics? If so please share your experience

sodapopcharm

Re: Peyton
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:43:04 AM »
Has anyone tried Peyton from California psychics? If so please share your experience
I read with Peyton about 3 years ago. She was accurate with feelings and short term/minor predictions. The overall outcome was wrong though.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 04:19:21 AM »
Did she make correct love predictions for you?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:23:50 AM »
Did she make correct love predictions for you?
nope

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 04:35:59 AM »
She just made a job predictions for me that I hope happens

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 12:12:56 PM »
I REALLY liked her at first, but she turned out to be all puppy parades & unicorns.  She told me there would be a shift last March, it never happened. She said I would hear from POI soon, I didn't.  The only thing she was right about was that she got a card saying that my heart had been hurt, yup it certainly had been.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 06:03:21 PM »
Peyton told me last september a poi/ex was my “destiny” and “fate” and there was no avoidnf it. She said he’d be back within weeks. Its been a long ass time, and it ended up being complete bullshit. Im not wven slightly interested and this guy repulses me now. So ya no lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 01:28:43 AM »
Has anyone ever had an accurate prediction from Peyton?  I don't understand how she's $15 a minute.

Offline calista

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 02:55:46 AM »
hey guys
I caved today and read with Peyton. She was so accurate...my jaw dropped. I never said anything about what POI does or what i do. She identified both our work roles and the fact that both of us are in senior positions on her own. Then she mentioned that POI lives in the next town- also right.
What really convinced me was when she asked me that I feel I want a partner but do not need a husband to support me financially. I have said these exact words many times and have stuck to my guns for years now.

How she knew any of the above especially my personal belief is beyond me...I'm still stunned. I know people on here have had mixed experiences with Peyton. But she is at the very least a mindblowing remote viewer and it makes me think her predictions could happen as she may be seeing the outcome too.
For what it's worth, Peyton is the best I have spoken to on CP.

Offline allycat

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 01:38:33 PM »
The only thing I told Peyton was my name, and that I wanted a general reading. And honestly, I don't know how she got so much information from her Tarot deck.

I didn't give her ANY information and she basically plucked out of thin air that my POI (how did she even know that I had one??) was making good money, a workaholic, ran his own business/was his own boss, was younger than me.

She also picked up on a situation that had just happened where someone accused me of doing something I never did - she said I need to lay low and keep certain people at arm's length.

I was really impressed!
I have a few predictions, which obviously haven't happened yet.. Will update when (if!) they do.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 03:28:35 AM by allycat »

Offline allycat

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 08:18:03 AM »
Okay, Peyton just had a major hit.

I had two readings with her. The first was a general one, and the second one was a week later but I asked to focus more on relationship. She didn't remember me the second time I called, and I didn't give her any information (except my name) for either reading.

In both, she mentioned a new opportunity at work - something like a raise or promotion 'that comes into your path, and is right around the corner'. I dismissed this pretty quickly, as during the whole time I've been there, there hasn't been any scope for promotion and I had to negotiate the fuck out of my last pay rise. On top of that, there were a bunch of layoffs due to covid, and I also work in TV (a dying medium).

Anyway, today I had a meeting with my boss. They're hiring me an assistant, changing my title and giving me a raise?! Like what the....?!
I didn't expect anything at all, let alone it happening so fast  :D

anything