Author Topic: Feeling your POI?  (Read 9657 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Re: Feeling your POI?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 08:29:02 PM »
Yes, I have felt my POI, on so many occasions.  that is part of what led me to readings in the first place.  the connection was so intense.  I still feel him, and when we have had falling outs, I have felt his desperation.  It's crazy, tbh.  I know there is a reason for all of this, just not sure what it is yet.

I've had readers tell me I'm in my POI's energy and I would know I am because I'm feeling the things he's feeling. The thing is, how would you know it's what the other person is thinking or feeling instead of it just being you? Just curious :) I have days where I have really strong emotions but I feel like it's either me feeling sorry for myself or PMSing or maybe it's just a bad day.. sometimes they feel out of the ordinary but you never know right?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 01:06:32 PM »
Yes, I have felt my POI, on so many occasions.  that is part of what led me to readings in the first place.  the connection was so intense.  I still feel him, and when we have had falling outs, I have felt his desperation.  It's crazy, tbh.  I know there is a reason for all of this, just not sure what it is yet.

I've had readers tell me I'm in my POI's energy and I would know I am because I'm feeling the things he's feeling. The thing is, how would you know it's what the other person is thinking or feeling instead of it just being you? Just curious :) I have days where I have really strong emotions but I feel like it's either me feeling sorry for myself or PMSing or maybe it's just a bad day.. sometimes they feel out of the ordinary but you never know right?

Good question, for me, at least, it would seem to come out of nowhere.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
this is a great post....I'm new here and have been going through some old posts... any more info would be much appreciated.
i often feel my ex.... I even smell cigarette smoke time to time when i shouldn't (he is a smoker) have dreams about him, or vivid dreams of his family members talking to me.
i was reading above about the knots in the stomach... i never made the connection.

i often will go weeks without feeling my ex.. then i feel his energy strongly for several days, get a smell, have a dream.. then often the week after i get extreme anxiety and knots in my stomach... this is very uncharacteristic of me as i usually am more relaxed go with the flow person..
however i chalk it up to having a hard time with the break up or just my own anxiety over the split...

i have been told alot i have some empathetic traits... and i am picking up his anxiety... I'd love to believe this but believe in keeping grounded thoughts in not holding my breath that we still are soo connected and he is coming back.

How do you decipher what your feeling and what they are feeling?  Also i have a hard time when readers say he's coming back or my own tuition is telling me that - how do you not allow yourself to become too attached to that hope as to not to set yourself up for more hurt if it doesn't come through? 

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 03:57:52 AM »
Thank u for the response!  I agree with probably reason we are more drawn to readings
I’m definitely going to try your suggestions especially being more aware  of how I’m feeling in the morning. I never really pay attention to how I’m feeling until I feel someone’s energy, have a dream with visions or weird sense and by then it’s already to late to make the sustaination of what I’m feeling vs what I’m picking up.  I naturally make time for myself, i can’t sleep well if I don’t and I used to meditate at night think I may start that again as well

Thank u again!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 11:18:56 PM »
I'm having this experience I feel. I'm constantly seeing my POIs soccer team come up wherever I look. I'll be watching a programme completely unrelated to soccer and his team always comes up on someone's shirt they're wearing in the programme or on the radio. It's getting to the point where I'm like dammit. I've been having dreams about him and I don't know whether it's coincidal or meant. I'm one of those people who will have dreams and think it could be coincidental. I'm also the same in the respect that I don't know whether when I'm thinking of the POI if it's because I'm feeling him think of me or it's me in my own mind. Such a headfuck.
Can't it be a little bit of both? He is thinking of you as much as you're thinking of him? That's what I've always heard. It's a nice thought, but it doesn't mean he'll act on it, so be cognitive of that. Plenty of posters have talked about that. Personally, I don't believe in coincidences. Perhaps you'll hear from him soon or run into him when you least expect it.

anything