Author Topic: Feeling your POI?  (Read 9667 times)

candiednut

Feeling your POI?
« on: August 01, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »
Has anyone ever had experiences when you felt physical sensations and you felt like your POI is thinking about you at the time, then they contact you??

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Feeling your POI?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:25:44 PM »
Yep. A few times.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 04:53:21 PM »
Yeah, sometimes I believe I still do. It comes on randomly and I'll feel incredibly emotional all of a sudden. I always wondered if it meant they were honking about me too.

I also could sense what my ex was doing. Like cheating or lying lol

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 04:33:08 PM »
That happen all the time for me with an ex of mine. I'd feel him thinking about me then he'd text or email me.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:34:58 PM »
Omg do any of you guys sometimes just suddenly visualize your POI's face out of nowhere? I don't know if my mind is just wandering or if maybe he's thinking about me or idk... its weird but I wanna know if anyone else experiences this too?

Also I get butterflies or even cold chills down my spine when I think about him. One time I had a HUGE knot in my stomach and he called me later that night.. I'm trying to be positive and going to say for LOA sake my connection with him feels week but it will pick up :)

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 08:39:21 PM »
Afterthought: you know what prompted me to get psychic readings?

On my drive home the next day after my break up, in my head I was thinking "this break up is temporary" and I got chills down my spine. I didn't know if it meant an affirmation or a negation but it didn't feel like an ordinary thing so I started calling psychics on Keen and Kasamba... oh boy I wish I found this forum first lol. Finally I've come to the conclusion on my own that the chills are a good thing lol.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 12:15:40 AM »
A shaman once told me that sometimes we leave a piece of our energy in past. So if you think about an incident from past, then just visualize yourself going and touching you in that moment, that will bring your energy back to present. And you will feel a shruggy/chills through your body kinda sensation, which shows that your energy re-entered your body. So that will lessen the effect of that past event as well.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 12:57:46 AM »
A shaman once told me that sometimes we leave a piece of our energy in past. So if you think about an incident from past, then just visualize yourself going and touching you in that moment, that will bring your energy back to present. And you will feel a shruggy/chills through your body kinda sensation, which shows that your energy re-entered your body. So that will lessen the effect of that past event as well.

Wow thanks for sharing! So say there was a time in our past when we felt on top of the world, if I go back and imagine touching my arm in that specific  moment, I can bring back that energy? What about past arguments too.. can I sort of go back & lessen the severity between me & my poi too 😍 (This last question totally sounds out there but just curious lol). Energy is all around us and I wish I knew what I know now about words & energy 😯

Offline yada-yada

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 06:10:52 AM »
Omg do any of you guys sometimes just suddenly visualize your POI's face out of nowhere? I don't know if my mind is just wandering or if maybe he's thinking about me or idk... its weird but I wanna know if anyone else experiences this too?

Also I get butterflies or even cold chills down my spine when I think about him. One time I had a HUGE knot in my stomach and he called me later that night.. I'm trying to be positive and going to say for LOA sake my connection with him feels week but it will pick up :)

I do.  After I gave up waiting for my ex that I was calling psychics about in the first place I fell in love with another girl.  Sometimes I would feel like a knot in my stomach too and even get sad out of nowhere and then all of a sudden she would call me and tell me that she missed me.  At first I didn't know what it was and would just shrug it off but as time went by I finally realized that it was her thinking about me.

We broke up around the end of last year but the strange thing is that all of a sudden I would think about my ex before her (the one I was calling psychics about), which I still believe is my true love.  It kind of confused me because I swear I didn't think about her for years, at least not like I missed her and wanted to get back together, and now all of a sudden she's in my mind.  I thought about things that we used to do or used to say to each other that I forgot all about.  And this may sound crazy but I swear I thought I could hear her trying to talk to me in my head and tell me she was sorry lol.  I should also note her grandmother was psychic so I don't know if they were trying to contact me?  I was reading that maybe she was in trouble or she needed my help but after the way we left things I guess I just didn't have the will anymore to do anything.  I even asked my father and he said the same thing. But I'm pretty sure that she's thinking about me especially since I haven't even thought about her at all until this started happening.

So I've been wondering what I should do  :-\?  If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated but I am starting to lean towards just reaching out eventually.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 12:19:18 PM »

Wow thanks for sharing! So say there was a time in our past when we felt on top of the world, if I go back and imagine touching my arm in that specific  moment, I can bring back that energy? What about past arguments too.. can I sort of go back & lessen the severity between me & my poi too 😍 (This last question totally sounds out there but just curious lol). Energy is all around us and I wish I knew what I know now about words & energy 😯

I am not sure, but you can always try:).. I have felt the difference for sure and it won’t harm!!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 01:52:13 PM »

I am not sure, but you can always try:).. I have felt the difference for sure and it won’t harm!!

Hmm maybe I'll try when I'm meditating one day and see I'll let you know ;)

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 02:02:22 PM »

I do.  After I gave up waiting for my ex that I was calling psychics about in the first place I fell in love with another girl.  Sometimes I would feel like a knot in my stomach too and even get sad out of nowhere and then all of a sudden she would call me and tell me that she missed me.  At first I didn't know what it was and would just shrug it off but as time went by I finally realized that it was her thinking about me.

We broke up around the end of last year but the strange thing is that all of a sudden I would think about my ex before her (the one I was calling psychics about), which I still believe is my true love.  It kind of confused me because I swear I didn't think about her for years, at least not like I missed her and wanted to get back together, and now all of a sudden she's in my mind.  I thought about things that we used to do or used to say to each other that I forgot all about.  And this may sound crazy but I swear I thought I could hear her trying to talk to me in my head and tell me she was sorry lol.  I should also note her grandmother was psychic so I don't know if they were trying to contact me?  I was reading that maybe she was in trouble or she needed my help but after the way we left things I guess I just didn't have the will anymore to do anything.  I even asked my father and he said the same thing. But I'm pretty sure that she's thinking about me especially since I haven't even thought about her at all until this started happening.

So I've been wondering what I should do  :-\?  If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated but I am starting to lean towards just reaching out eventually.

Hello there! Wow your story gave me chills.. if you want to reach out I would say go for it. But be careful because if she was someone who hurt you in the past or didn't respect you tread carefully.

My ex before my POI has a birthday in late August and I'm a big birthday person so I remember everyone's birthdays.. any way I thought about contacting him to wish him, but then I held back because it didn't end well. I didn't speak with him for 4 years. My POI did everything to make sure he was out of my life .. which was fine because that ex was trying to break us up. So 2 weeks ago my ex messaged me on Instagram out of nowhere and I was shocked bc I briefly thought about him and there  was his message! I don't love this ex btw and it was really obvious to me that while I was curious, I didn't miss him. He was still the same old whiny, negative, immature, super time consuming (mind you when he wanted his space he fought for it but when I needed my space he didn't even know what that meant!) person who wanted to meet up with me immediately! He took so much offense that I wouldn't see him the next day after getting in contact.  I was like "hey I have a life man, I just reconnected with you I'm not obligated to meet up with you if I don't want to". Long story short I ended up blocking him because I realized he was an energy vampire. I've been depressed for a long time so before he reached out to me I finally found energy to do things. After he contacted me I would feel too drained to enjoy the things I did for some reason & his story did make me sad.. he's one of those people who just refuses to grow up so I had to cut him loose

But I'm convinced exes do come back at some point so there's hope for my POI :)

Maybe there's a reason you're thinking about her.. I'm glad I talked to my ex bc now I know that door was closed for a very good reason. Maybe for you it will be different maybe it will be the start of something new again? Good luck!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:08:03 PM by Littl30ne »

Offline yada-yada

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »

Hello there! Wow your story gave me chills.. if you want to reach out I would say go for it. But be careful because if she was someone who hurt you in the past or didn't respect you tread carefully.

My ex before my POI has a birthday in late August and I'm a big birthday person so I remember everyone's birthdays.. any way I thought about contacting him to wish him, but then I held back because it didn't end well. I didn't speak with him for 4 years. My POI did everything to make sure he was out of my life .. which was fine because that ex was trying to break us up. So 2 weeks ago my ex messaged me on Instagram out of nowhere and I was shocked bc I briefly thought about him and there  was his message! I don't love this ex btw and it was really obvious to me that while I was curious, I didn't miss him. He was still the same old whiny, negative, immature, super time consuming (mind you when he wanted his space he fought for it but when I needed my space he didn't even know what that meant!) person who wanted to meet up with me immediately! He took so much offense that I wouldn't see him the next day after getting in contact.  I was like "hey I have a life man, I just reconnected with you I'm not obligated to meet up with you if I don't want to". Long story short I ended up blocking him because I realized he was an energy vampire. I've been depressed for a long time so before he reached out to me I finally found energy to do things. After he contacted me I would feel too drained to enjoy the things I did for some reason & his story did make me sad.. he's one of those people who just refuses to grow up so I had to cut him loose

But I'm convinced exes do come back at some point so there's hope for my POI :)

Maybe there's a reason you're thinking about her.. I'm glad I talked to my ex bc now I know that door was closed for a very good reason. Maybe for you it will be different maybe it will be the start of something new again? Good luck!

Thanks for the insight!  And yeah I really do believe she's thinking of me for some reason.  She did hurt me (long story) but we were both young, fresh out of high school to our first years in college so I finally forgave her.  I know I wasn't perfect either and it did end really bad.  She did everything she could to just throw me out of her life which is why I ended up calling psychics because it was so abrupt.  This was like 4 or 5 years ago as well.  I know that she was looking for me soon after our break up but like I said I just didn't care anymore but now for some reason I can't help but think that I need to reach out to her.  Actually now that I think about it I remember some nights crying for no reason and thinking that it was just me but I think it was actually her energy I was feeling lol.  I know she couldn't find me because my dad and I had to move all those years ago.

I found her on twitter when I first started thinking about her which was like the beginning of the year.  I kind of looked at it and saw she was tweeting about things that she knew I used to love.  But still I just shrugged it off and moved on.  Then around my birthday in June all of a sudden I thought about her again and this was when all the memories and me feeling like she was communicating to me started.  So when I went back to her twitter about a month ago I found that her account was deleted so I started to get worried.  So I don't know but I'll think of something lol.  But thanks again for the advice I REALLY appreciate it  :)!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 03:52:10 PM »
Omg that's like me and my POI .. the break up was  so abrupt and I felt like I wasn't in a good place during the past year when my POI & I started falling apart. He dumped me and I was totally blindsided because he said we were ok a few days before he dumped me. On the day he dumped me we had a huge argument and it ended so bad -___- i know what I could've done better this time around but it's fair to consider his POV too so.. when he's ready I know I will hear from him :)

You two seem like you have a connection and the fact that you both keep trying to find each other speaks volumes to me. Maybe you two needed to be apart to grow into your best selves and now that you're both where you need to be it's the universes way of letting you see if there's another chance? Pls keep us posted :) something about old lovers reconnecting makes me smile, I hope you both learned your lessons while you were apart & when you reach out it's a nice exchange.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 07:36:31 PM »
Yes, I have felt my POI, on so many occasions.  that is part of what led me to readings in the first place.  the connection was so intense.  I still feel him, and when we have had falling outs, I have felt his desperation.  It's crazy, tbh.  I know there is a reason for all of this, just not sure what it is yet.

anything