Author Topic: Psychic Jedi  (Read 1479 times)

Offline tacocat

Psychic Jedi
« on: August 27, 2020, 10:27:34 PM »
Hi! Does any one of you know where this reader go?
This time last year, Psychic Jedi has been godsend to me and my ailing cat.
I have been trying to reach out to her numerous times since then by mail, since she was never online.
Just a couple of weeks ago I made an inquiry to Keen. Her site was taken down immediately after that, and no answer/reply from Keen.
Does any of you know what her real name is, and where she went?
Thank you in advance.

Offline jas

Re: Psychic Jedi
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 10:36:18 PM »
Jedi/Jeannette past away last September.  She read for me both on and off of Keen.  I loved her!  and, yes, she was outstanding when it came to animals.  Like you, I was trying to figure out what happened to her.  I knew the state she lived in so I did a search of the obituaries and found her.

Offline tacocat

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 11:35:06 PM »
Dear Jas,
Oh my God. Thank you for the info. I did not feel good lately (slightly psychic myself) and I was so so concerned about her well-being. I am so sad and I am so shocked. Do you know her full name, I would like to read her obituary - if you don't mind.
She guided me through my cat's transition last August, without her I don't think I would have lasted and my cat would not have been able to go in the best scenario, in my lap. She went off line and unreachable right afterwards, the first week of September was the last contact. She hadn't checked or opened any Keen mails I had sent to thank her since.

Profound sadness and gratitude. And thank you Jas for your info -  I had been in agony trying to get in touch with her in vain. I did not know her name, and "Jedi" was so hard to search online.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 11:47:39 PM »
Yes, it is very sad and I am sorry for the shock.  I spoke with her for years and I miss talking with her.  Here is the link https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/jeannette-delangis-obituary?pid=193960540

She was older than I had guessed but I enjoyed her wisedom

Offline tacocat

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 12:10:06 AM »
Dear Jas,
Thank you so very much - you don't know how much you helped me here! I found her right in the beginning of August when I was at a loss how to proceed with the newest and hardest health challenge. Nobody else was able to give me the detailed medical info that was so on point as well as the message my cat was communicating. And she was one of the very few who were able to relay the highest spiritual wisdom we both needed.

I am at a loss who to turn to for my animals from now on. If you ever found someone who rivals her, please let me know.
Thank you!

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 11:59:05 AM »
I am sorry for your loss.  My animals are like family to me, as they should be for everyone.

Silvana Leone (on Keen) is very good with animals.  Several years ago I was very worried about my horse and she said you still have a couple of good years left with him, enjoy it.  She was correct - two years later he died.  Recently,  I couldn't find my cat.  she is always at the door in the morning waiting for breakfast (she can go in and out as she pleases).  I called Silvana and she said I feel like she is extremely close by, like right next to the house.  I called and called for her but got nothing.  Later in the day I went into the garage to get something and there she was.  Apparently she had followed me in the day before and I didn't realize it. It is a detached garage with a breeze way between the house and the garage so Silvana was correct about the fact that she was close to the house.  Silvana is expensive so I really limit my calls to her.  Also, not quiet the warm fuzzy feeling as Jedi but she has been very accurate for me.

If you try her please let me know or if you find someone you think is good please let me know.

Offline tacocat

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 01:43:22 AM »
Dear Jas,
Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation. I am definitely going to try her.
Yes animals are so special to us.  For me personally, my cat was my life companion of 17 years. I feel a piece of my self is gone when she passed. As her anniversary approaches; I am beyond words with lots of emotions, but mostly gratitude knowing that Jedi was available just when we most needed till the end, and to her wisdom, support and knowledge.

I am glad your cat is located safely!! And also great to know that Silvana was accurate and helpful.
It is quite a challenge to connect with an intuitive who would be able to channel simply the right information. What more that was great about Jedi was that she seemed to have a lot of hands-on medical knowledge - she was an excellent medical intuitive who actually had lots of medical knowledge. I was wondering if she was a nurse or some sort of medical professional before turning to this profession. Do you know if she was not feeling well in the later years? She did tell me about her cat Cuddles and she called it her "last cat", which made me concerned a little. She also did not shy away from giving such concrete medical advice on the Keen platform - a lot of others I tried before finding her shut me down as they would say "Keen discourages me to give you any info regarding Health issues" and my heart sank.

Just recently I contacted ASK GRACE regarding my parakeet via chat. She shot me a series of scripted inquiry seeking more info from me, and all I got was a textbook generic answer and a "you should ask your vet and listen to what she says". She also used my minutes to push me to write good feedback on her. I was really disappointed.

At any rate, I am so thankful that I was able to connect with you on here. I will let you know if/when I found someone as well. I am open to connect with you also on the DM as well.
Thank you!

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 10:54:02 AM »
I tried Ask Grace one time......not good.  I got the same thing from her, very generic, nothing of any real use.

I agree that Jedi was very good with medical advice - perhaps she was a retired nurse. 

I hate to sound stupid but what is DM?

Offline tacocat

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
Hi Jas,
Thank you for reaching out for clarification. I meant direct messaging (DM).
Jedi's medical knowledge was really exceptional. Even my vet was impressed and inspired. xo

anything