Author Topic: Mike Pace  (Read 12090 times)

Offline whskers

Mike Pace
« on: July 31, 2017, 01:44:37 PM »
Has anyone read with him?  He has glowing reviews on keen.  I read him once maybe 2 weeks ago.  He seems to be spot on person in question. He predicted only 1 thing but when he talks about past and present, he seems to be 100% sure that he is accurate.  I guess great delivery but just curious about other people's experience.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Mike Pace
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 01:47:25 PM »
He was one of the first ones I read with a lot on Keen.  Long term predictions never happened, but he got some small stuff right.  I think he leans positive too much though.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Thanks.  He's online right now I'm restraining myself to call $6/min.   How about the past and present, is he good?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:50:57 PM »
Thanks.  He's online right now I'm restraining myself to call $6/min.   How about the past and present, is he good?

somewhat but I honestly wouldn't bother if I were you.

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 01:53:12 PM »
Ok thanks.  I'll un-favorite him as well.  If anyone else has experience.. please feel free to drop a review here!

Offline helloworld

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 01:55:49 PM »
I read with him years ago when I first started getting readings on keen. He was completely inaccurate and strung me along with the most glorious fairytales. Everything worked out exactly opposite to what he had predicted.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 01:57:53 PM »
Thank you hello world and blue belle.  What drives me nuts, it these people have amazing reviews on Keen and that what i used to read before i found this thread.  Why!!! Why would people leave them amazing review? Is it because you can only put feedback a certain time? And their predictions are probably too far out?  I'm never going to trust keen reviews.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 02:02:40 PM »
Thank you hello world and blue belle.  What drives me nuts, it these people have amazing reviews on Keen and that what i used to read before i found this thread.  Why!!! Why would people leave them amazing review? Is it because you can only put feedback a certain time? And their predictions are probably too far out?  I'm never going to trust keen reviews.

I hear you.  Advisor Suzan is another....page after page of good reviews but she fairy tales most, unless her timing is off by 20 yrs.  LOL.  Nice lady but I think she tells same stuff to everyone.  I saw this on her feedback the other day:

Thank you as always ! Very clear and kind on the situation and what she sees ! She Never waivers but things again are very delayed from predictions last few months and over a year ago ? I know timing is hard its just frustrating as it continues to be pushed back again and again ! I think she's one of the best on here and I believe honest In what she sees i am hoping it's coming as she's been telling me for over a year now ! We will see

makes me sad. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »
I honestly think the better readers on Keen are the less popular ones LOL.  JMO of course.

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 02:05:06 PM »

I hear you.  Advisor Suzan is another....page after page of good reviews but she fairy tales most, unless her timing is off by 20 yrs.  LOL.  Nice lady but I think she tells same stuff to everyone.  I saw this on her feedback the other day:

Thank you as always ! Very clear and kind on the situation and what she sees ! She Never waivers but things again are very delayed from predictions last few months and over a year ago ? I know timing is hard its just frustrating as it continues to be pushed back again and again ! I think she's one of the best on here and I believe honest In what she sees i am hoping it's coming as she's been telling me for over a year now ! We will see

makes me sad.

I know this is mean... but as i was reading that review you posted... back of my mind said... "uh... duh?"

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 02:06:22 PM »

makes me sad.

I know this is mean... but as i was reading that review you posted... in the back of mind said... "uh... duh?"

:D

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 04:39:43 PM »
When I asked her when my POI would introduce me to his family, she told me "he thinks you're beautiful."
that was her answer
I honestly think the better readers on Keen are the less popular ones LOL.  JMO of course.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 05:01:43 PM »
Has anyone read with him?  He has glowing reviews on keen.  I read him once maybe 2 weeks ago.  He seems to be spot on person in question. He predicted only 1 thing but when he talks about past and present, he seems to be 100% sure that he is accurate.  I guess great delivery but just curious about other people's experience.
he was accurate about my situation and how it would turn out. I never called him again though as his price is too steep for me. He also seemed to try to keep me on longer than necessary.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 12:27:00 AM »
I used to think that Eli Casey Mike Pace and Steven Craig were the same, like I would  get them confused. I've read with two, going to try the other.  One talks about scriptures a lot. offers prayers.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2017, 03:38:03 PM »
I used to think that Eli Casey Mike Pace and Steven Craig were the same, like I would  get them confused. I've read with two, going to try the other.  One talks about scriptures a lot. offers prayers.
Definitely not S. Craig. I liked his reading, but nothing came from it. Not one thing since he is not the prayer-like person.