Author Topic: JULY PREDICTIONS  (Read 7247 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
JULY PREDICTIONS
« on: July 31, 2017, 06:01:40 AM »
Hi guys

Who had predictions for July/in July that came true?

It would be nice if we had a thread for this every month, since I read tons of threads and not too many updates on predictions.

I'll start - predictions for July specifically **these are events I asked about and things they picked up on their own. I did not ask every reader the same questions because of when these events took place in the month, etc. I also can't confirm validations about feelings because I can't confirm anything in relation to feelings. Also, this isn't everything that's been correct/incorrect - this is what should have passed because these events are tied to specific days  :P**

MysticRaven11  - predicted a disagreement, which just happened in July down to the week. Wrong about spending a birthday together.

Queen of Cups - wrong about spending 4th of July together and right about spending a birthday together.

Sweethearts Tarot - Right about the reason someone was quiet a specific weekend, right about 4th of July, wrong about birthday.

Cookie - Right about spending a birthday together.

NorthStarJulie - Right about 4th of July and birthday.

Kisha - Didn't pick up anything about 4th of July (right-ish), and picked up numbers for birthday. Not sure what the significance was because I've tried to make them fit and they don't.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 06:12:27 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Love-33

Re: JULY PREDICTIONS
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 06:51:16 AM »
The only one who gave me a prediction for July and said that something would happen by the 26th maximum was Fairy moon Child. Nothing happened. And she blocked me lmao.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
Leanne Halyburton predicted a training/certification program that I would be "forced" to enter into. Prediction was last year, but she didnt specify the month. Happened this past week.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 05:16:46 PM »
Leanne Halyburton predicted a training/certification program that I would be "forced" to enter into. Prediction was last year, but she didnt specify the month. Happened this past week.

OOh what's her contact?

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 05:27:04 PM »
Alright... So I asked when will I get my full time job? Today, Monday, I got multiple offers... and here are the right and wrong predictions:

Correct:
Ricky of Psychic Source - Was very sure i will get a job on 2nd week of August
Lexi of Psychic Source - Said August
Stephanie's Guided Tarot - Said I will get a new job in 5 weeks.  Today is the 5th week.
Lady Celest - Said in August
Mike Pace - Said somewhere in August
Miss Nancy Darlene - Said August
BodyMindSpirit - was very sure August
Readings by Raven - Said August

Wrong:
Faery Lady - She said September 22 is when i will get an offer
Ellen Hartwell - Said that I will get a job offer next week (2nd week of July)
Queen Darla - Well she didn't really say job offer but she said something like you will hear from them this week (which i did hear from them that week but not job offer) and she said I don't have to go through another interview which is incorrect as well. 
Dzigns - Said in September

Offline helloworld

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 09:05:49 PM »
My POI and I have been rather consistent; however, for the first time in a while he went quiet for a few days. The last I heard from him was on Wednesday July 19. We have good understanding and have been friends for quite sometime before we got interested in each other so I know he does tend to go quiet when he is overworked. I wasn't worried about him not contacting me for a few days (we've decided no matter what we are friends first before anything else and he has been my confidante for years) but I did call Prophet Rose.

She told me he is overwhelmed with work and she gave me 1 and 3 for contact and seeing him. I am not into timing predictions so I took the numbers with a grain of salt. POI called me today, told me he is overwhelmed with work and asked to see me this evening - it's the 31st. Now I know PR has given 1 and 3 to a lot of people here but I guess I should give her credit for getting the date accurately. What do you all think?

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
I think times and dates are unimportant. What you actually heard from the horse's mouth is much more of a confirmation

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 10:10:54 PM »
I really believe it's a coincidence since she gave me those numbers as well, so what you did was reverse the numbers, it could have been 1 day, 1 week, 1 years blablabla, you get the point?
My POI and I have been rather consistent; however, for the first time in a while he went quiet for a few days. The last I heard from him was on Wednesday July 19. We have good understanding and have been friends for quite sometime before we got interested in each other so I know he does tend to go quiet when he is overworked. I wasn't worried about him not contacting me for a few days (we've decided no matter what we are friends first before anything else and he has been my confidante for years) but I did call Prophet Rose.

She told me he is overwhelmed with work and she gave me 1 and 3 for contact and seeing him. I am not into timing predictions so I took the numbers with a grain of salt. POI called me today, told me he is overwhelmed with work and asked to see me this evening - it's the 31st. Now I know PR has given 1 and 3 to a lot of people here but I guess I should give her credit for getting the date accurately. What do you all think?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 11:49:04 PM »
I really believe it's a coincidence since she gave me those numbers as well, so what you did was reverse the numbers, it could have been 1 day, 1 week, 1 years blablabla, you get the point?

Yes that makes sense. Numbers are always so confusing and we can use any permutation - combination to make the predicted numbers work.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 04:51:08 AM »
I like this idea.

Queen of Cups18:

Predicted someone would get hurt on their vacation. This happened the evening of the same day I had the reading.

I asked if someone at work would accept a counteroffer and not resign. She accurately predicted the person would not accept the counter and would resign.

Described a man who would help me get through a professional challenge. The description was correct and he did provide assistance just a few days after the reading.

Accurately predicted someone would begin sharing specific details with me about a situation in their life. This has been the case all month.

Sweethearts Tarot:

Same accurate prediction as above regarding employee resigning.

I also read with Kisha this month (for the first time in a really long time), but I won't know about a specific prediction for another month, and the second major prediction may take awhile.

I really only read with QoC nowadays because she has proven to be accurate for ME. I know she doesn't work for everyone.

I've said it before, but I truly recommend spacing your readings. My readings have been far more accurate since I stuck to a reader who has a better track record for me than most and since I stopped getting so many readings back to back. I know it's difficult because this becomes addictive, but it's worth it and cost effective.