Author Topic: Has anyone ever been told by a Psychic to trust your Intuition about your POI?  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Hello All,

When I was told to trust my intuition, it was because they could pick it up in the reading.
I know that we call readers sometimes to probably confirm what we are already feeling.

Have you had a situation where your intuition was telling YOU something totally different than what readers told you?

I have. Specifically about my ex, I knew inside that it wouldnt work and it didnt...but Im actually glad that I was right lol.
I guess I was calling to CONFIRM what i was actually feeling - but so many said the opposite - however did pick up accurate details - and you wouldve thought with the accuracy that came up (that he was a player and all that) they would have stated that it wasnt going to work lol ...anyway

I found that the few readers Ive read with (that have been picking up my situation accurately) told me to trust my intuition on this situation...
Just a few such as Kesha, Yona and Venus (CP)

Also, has anyone been told that they had a VERY STRONG CONNECTION with their POI?
Several have also told me this in addition to Yona, Kesha (Aries Intuition), Venus and Indio....but wanted to know if this was something that was common that was said? (Rather than just Getting Married or Coming back together)

The ONLY reason I can validate the strong connection is because my POI told me that "there was something about me" and he didn't know what it was that draws him to me, he also told me that "he knew I was the one when we first met"...he said every time he is around me he feels that I "balance him"...it was very scary because he would literally tell me things I was thinking!

Thanks folks!

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Yes, I have shared this elsewhere but will share again.

RE: POI 2001: I remember spring 2003, I found he was getting married. (I had dated other guys by then, but was holding out hope that someday....) I told my supervisor he was getting married and I added, "It never would have worked out anyway." She told me that I had just given myself the answer.

I think I called psychics to hear the opposite of what I knew to be true: for whatever reason, we would never, ever, ever see each other in person again ( as of 7/31/17 at least)