Re: Ren
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 02:19:55 PM »
DId her prediction happen yet?

I didn't read with her but her queue is always so looooong

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 12:28:35 AM »
She seemed very logical in her readings.
Hey :)

Anyone have prediction pass from Ren? I really like her, I'm not sure about predictions though.  I think she's good at picking up on current but I don't think enough time has passed for me to tell about predictions.  So far her contact date for me has come and gone (only by a few days now so she could still be close) Anyone else read with her?

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
i read with her last night, she seemed to be good in picking up present. Are her timeframes usually accurate?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 09:39:26 PM »
I tried her too and she didnt know what she was talking about. She couldnt see anything clearly...couldnt even pick up on my work.

Im not going to try anyone else new on CP. If I use CP in the future, it will probably be with Walter, Indio, or Tajah.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 04:05:04 AM »
not came true waste of time and money lol idk y shes so popular

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 03:28:44 AM »
I read with her three times last yr in oct/nov
The first time she was informative and gave timelines for contact however they never happend . I called back and she actually pointed out her prediction didn’t come through once I told her I still hadn’t had contact. She also doesn’t try to keep u on the phone or waste your time
I read with her a third time - more good info she even told me if anything significant happens
Call customer service and tell them to call her and she’ll set up an appointment so I didn’t have to wait in the queue

So I feel she does give good info, is honest in saying what she sees, and super likable however nothing really come to fruition other than initial contact least not yet and definitely not in her timelines
Idk if maybe what she said a reunion can still happen maybe she is just bad at timelines
Idk some of those reviews are impressive, and I really want to like her but I’m not sure it’s worth the cost

anything