Author Topic: Psychic Lincoln  (Read 3806 times)

Offline AstridSky

Psychic Lincoln
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:13:25 AM »
Does anyone know if he has a site or reads outside California Psychics? I've been looking to re-connect with him but do not like California Psychics as a company neither do I like my interactions with their CEO.

If anyone can help me out with this I'd be so grateful. You can PM me privately if you would like as he knows my name.

Offline Sunlightstar

Re: Psychic Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:48:05 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:24:34 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 07:48:58 PM »
Sorry for my late response, just saw this. Lincoln got a couple things accurate but the prediction never manifested with my ex because I didn't want him back when he did try to come back.

I really just liked Lincoln as a person and felt he was sincere in his approach. Who is the psychic and are they good?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »
Lincoln was sweet but he got me excited about a telephone call that never happened no matter how badly I wanted for it to happen :( I never called Lincoln back since then.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 05:59:32 AM »
Relationships I find to be the toughest for predictions, Giselle was honest in that she said "We create our futures day to day together, I cant tell you the overall outcome".  Lincoln looking back on my notes was pretty accurate.  Especially when it came to things outside romantic relationships.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 01:40:41 PM »
He was very wrong for me, especially on timing.  He said something would happen last December and it didn't.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 06:02:10 PM »
He was very wrong for me, especially on timing.  He said something would happen last December and it didn't.

I'm sorry to hear that, sucks when we waste money on readers we don't connect with.  Was this something that would happen relationship wise?  He accurately predicted career/household stuff for me.  Nailed timing and predictions there.

anything