Author Topic: Pauline  (Read 4270 times)

Offline LameSuperHero

Pauline
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:01:26 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I tried most of the readers on CP. She was the only one who was honest with me. I stopped calling people on there because I'd had enough of the BS, and I needed to start taking care of myself. However, I'm glad I took Pauline's advice. She was right on about the POI

Offline Sunlightstar

Re: Pauline
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:49:13 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:27:12 AM by Sunlightstar »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
Pauline told me a past POI and I would get married. Nope. Couldn't have been more wrong.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 07:36:03 PM »
I'm sorry that prediction didn't work out. I hope there is/will be someone much better for you. 

I stopped asking for predictions towards the end because no one got them right. Not a single one. However, I found Pauline to be good at reading people; I just took the information she gave me and used it to navigate some sticky situations.  I guess it all depends on who you connect with.

The POI I wasted so much on is now affectionately referred to as a POS :)  I'm glad none of that worked out. I'm just sorry it took so long for the fog to clear.
Thank you, that past POI of mine is a POS too (lol). Thank goodness it didn't work out. After him, I met the one 😊

Offline LameSuperHero

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »
I'm SO glad to hear it, sodapopcharm!  :). What a wonderful happy ending...or happy beginning, rather.