Author Topic: My addiction story... why I've stopped and why I believe I can help you.  (Read 14290 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

I forgot to mention raven star in the bitwine thread, she is very good.

I tried to search her on bitwine but can't find her... is that her actual name on the site?

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/80911-raven_star00

Thanks!
I read the negative reviews too and I'm not sure if I wanna try her now lol... many have had opposite outcomes or predictions that didn't pan out

Lol yea well you will see that for just about every advisor unless they are unethical and get them removed.  Don't rely on predictions is what it boils down to  LOL

Her predictions either pan or they don't! Her long ru have worked. Some short term haven't. But she is really honest

she doesn't seem like a fairy tale reader at all right?

No. She's sorta caught my boyfriend about to cheat and that lead me to finding stuff out. So she's def not a fairy tail reader. BUT to the comment about her guessing, I'm not sure. I've asked her if I'll see my boyfriend tonight type stuff and she has told me yes and it hasn't panned out and other times she's said not tonight but tomorrow and it has. Etc. etc.

interesting.  I wonder how her overall outcome readings are.  I know CindyS is good at those, like they will or won't work out.

How is CindyS? Has she been right for you?

Offline bluebelle

I tried to search her on bitwine but can't find her... is that her actual name on the site?

Thanks!
I read the negative reviews too and I'm not sure if I wanna try her now lol... many have had opposite outcomes or predictions that didn't pan out

Lol yea well you will see that for just about every advisor unless they are unethical and get them removed.  Don't rely on predictions is what it boils down to  LOL

Her predictions either pan or they don't! Her long ru have worked. Some short term haven't. But she is really honest

No. She's sorta caught my boyfriend about to cheat and that lead me to finding stuff out. So she's def not a fairy tail reader. BUT to the comment about her guessing, I'm not sure. I've asked her if I'll see my boyfriend tonight type stuff and she has told me yes and it hasn't panned out and other times she's said not tonight but tomorrow and it has. Etc. etc.

interesting.  I wonder how her overall outcome readings are.  I know CindyS is good at those, like they will or won't work out.

When I first spoke to her in January, my bf was trying to let go of a girl he was involved with before we met. She said it would be the last time they ever see each other, and will not have sex. She said the girl will be trying to communicate and by late spring she will be gone forever. And I hadn't spoken to raven since that chat cause I didn't believe it, and lo and behold it happened. I was shocked. Plus one of the first things she ever said when I mentioned our names was "you're getting married" which she still holds firm to. Only time will tell

hope it's true for you :))

Offline psychicaddict1

Thanks!

When I first spoke to her in January, my bf was trying to let go of a girl he was involved with before we met. She said it would be the last time they ever see each other, and will not have sex. She said the girl will be trying to communicate and by late spring she will be gone forever. And I hadn't spoken to raven since that chat cause I didn't believe it, and lo and behold it happened. I was shocked. Plus one of the first things she ever said when I mentioned our names was "you're getting married" which she still holds firm to. Only time will tell

hope it's true for you :))

I just tried talking to CindyS... no luck. She asked me if we're new and I said no, been dating for a year and she said "not connecting goodbye" and left :/

Offline bluebelle

Cindy is blunt and isn't for everyone...but she's a good reader

Offline 5neatguysGAL

I liked the original post. Very crucial. But for me, with the guy with whom I got into the "most trouble" spending $ on psychics, only Special Woman saw that he DID NOT want me and *maybe* he was with someone else. (He was!) All the other psychics gave the standard "he's afraid of commitment... he'll come around..." So I agree to disagree and say when all psychics give the same platitudes, it's probably the opposite! :(

Offline psychicaddict1

I liked the original post. Very crucial. But for me, with the guy with whom I got into the "most trouble" spending $ on psychics, only Special Woman saw that he DID NOT want me and *maybe* he was with someone else. (He was!) All the other psychics gave the standard "he's afraid of commitment... he'll come around..." So I agree to disagree and say when all psychics give the same platitudes, it's probably the opposite! :(

I agree with that! I didn't mean it in the long run. I meant as far as time frames... At least for me. When 3 psychics said by March, it happened... things like that. When it comes to how they're FEELING, I disagree that they are ever right. Which is why I said, talk to your POI!

Who is Special Woman?

Offline 5neatguysGAL

I agree with that! I didn't mean it in the long run. I meant as far as time frames... At least for me. When 3 psychics said by March, it happened... things like that. When it comes to how they're FEELING, I disagree that they are ever right. Which is why I said, talk to your POI!

Who is Special Woman?

Special Woman was on Keen in September or October 2001. It is very eerie,  but I think I called her on September 10, 2001 or maybe later in the week. (I remember calling her b/c my soon-to-be go-to's Panache and Happy2174 were not available. ) Anyways, yep, Special Woman gave me a very special message- it's not happening with him!!! :D

Offline maroonlight

The only thing I can say is this, if you read with multiple psychics and EACH one is telling you the exact same prediction - then it’s true.

I liked your post, but this comment is just not true. I've had different readers pick up on the same thing another reader has said, almost verbatim and although it gave me immense amounts of hope, it still never manifested.

Oranum is so conniving and is the least transparent platform out there. You'll lose more money than you even thought you had. I'm so glad you find it useful. When I first joined I had a blast before I recognized that they hide how you're paying them. Frauds times ten!

PsychicS is a fairytale reader..point blank. You’ll feel amazing after you speak to her, but on looking back months later, you’ll think to yourself how general she was and wonder why you didn’t see it in the beginning. I’ve had two to three readings with her and was just a fool and left her five stars multiple times! I implore anyone to try her for yourself, so you can see what I mean.

Good Luck!!

Agreed.

Ive had dozens of psychics tell me the exact same thing and they were ALL wrong. It was of course what they knew I wanted to hear

Offline psychicaddict1

Cindy is blunt and isn't for everyone...but she's a good reader

I tried cindyS and she was able to connect but she was mostly just wrong. She told me I was wrong about things I've even heard with my own ears! She said "I don't see it" and I told her I've HEARD it from the source itself! I left as soon as possible. So strange.

Offline Littl30ne

Wow Psychic Delano is $10/min!! I'm gonna have to pass on that since CP requires a minimum of 10 minutes and I already wasted a lot on there .. I might try this Raven Lady on Bitwine and Alison Shine on keen... I just need one go to psychic now in my life lol! No more negative & no more fairytale readers just someone who's compassionate, tells the truth and works with me to heal that's it lol

anything