Author Topic: My addiction story... why I've stopped and why I believe I can help you.  (Read 14280 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Hello everyone. My name is Ashley and like many of you reading this, I am a psychic reading addict. It’s quite sad that it’s come to this point, but I did want to write this in the hopes of anyone googling reviews, googling whether or not these websites are scams or not… I hope I can find you a peace of mind.

First off, I do genuinely believe in psychics. There are some good ones in this world, and some bad ones. There is a man locally by me who I’ve trusted for over a year , but to be honest I wanted more and more and more opinions. Many of them will keep you in chatrooms and phone calls to keep making money. Sadly I was one of many who fell for those scams. Like many, I was desperate, and I wanted answers. Unfortunately, not many can give you the answers you want. It’s difficult to ACTUALLY know what is going on in the mind of another.

Last year, I met my current boyfriend. Throughout our relationship, I confided in these psychics who told me the ugly truth and even fairytales. Like many of you, if I didn’t hear what I wanted to, I would exit chats, quit calls and call someone new. Sometimes, my gut would even tell me they were wrong (whether negative or positive). My advice, always listen to your gut when you’re calling. If you get a bad vibe off a picture or read a review you don’t like, you should probably listen to it. The only thing I can say is this, if you read with multiple psychics and EACH one is telling you the exact same prediction (TIME FRAMES)- then it COULD BE true. It worked for me, at least

I’m not gonna lie, if it weren’t for these psychics, I wouldn’t be at the point of my relationship of where I feel like I don’t need one anymore. Of course I’ll keep one or two websites (I will name them both below) but, I have tried them all… Kasamba, California Psychics, AskNow, Psychicbitwine, Oranum, Hollywood psychics, Psychicsource, KEEN, Fiverr…

I have unfortunately wasted my parents and even my own money on these websites. I’ve spent well over 10,000$ on psychic readings which pains me to even say. It became an addiction, and it takes a strong individual to admit they were wrong to do this. It’s a live and learn lesson. I just hope from this, I can help you decide what is the right decision to make.

Here are the bad, ugly and money scamming websites:

Kasamba- it hurts me to say this. I adored and loved many psychics on this website. I trusted many of them with my relationship. Many would message me for “updates” or would keep me in the chat for hours just to “meditate” on my relationship. For those who have a rate of 9.99+, SCAMS. Many of them would claim they’d go into my boyfriend’s dreams and make him love me. I even knew those were fake, but I did it anyways because it made me feel better. Please stay away from kasamba. They're awful people. I tried shutting down my account and they absolutely refused to do so.

2. AskNow- I dealt with a lot of issues with AskNow where they blocked me off their website entirely and I never can go back on again. The BIGGEST issue with AskNow is that in their chat or their calls, THERE IS NO TIMER. You can talk for HOURS and you will have NO idea how much you’ve spent. It’s ridiculous and conniving. THE ONLY thing I can rave about are two psychics- Psychic Denny and Psychic Lucian. Their predictions were 90% throughout the entire time I read with them. I wish I could still talk to Lucian if I am being honest, but I again, don’t need them anymore. If you wanna go on Asknow, set up a timer. But, other than that, horrible people.

3. Hollywood psychics- I tried a few on here who were just pretty generic. Save your money.

4. Psychicsource- Just awful. They blocked me off for no reason… Just awful I do not recommend.

5. KEEN- Just awful. No one really connects well and they feed you a ton of false hope. I can confirm that because almost 3 years ago I asked if an ex would come back and everyone said yes. He hasn’t reached out since our break up.

The okay:

1. California Psychics- AKA my addiction. I adored the psychics on this website, one of whom has become a close friend. I sadly closed my account with them, and for good reason. It’s a heavy addiction, especially their packages. You will find yourself calling every single psychic on this website. To be honest, all of them to this day have helped me navigate my relationship and I have gotten it to where I want because of their honesty. If I could recommend anyone, it would be Rika, Delano, Indio and Saskia. Each of them have numerously told me I have nothing to worry about, and they’re right. If I grow desperate or find anything that I need to be discussed in the later future I’ll think about opening my account. But for now, I deleted it. One thing I will say is DO NOT call EVERY SINGLE ONE. Each psychic either connects or they don’t. Let them READ you do not give information. Delano gave me good advice. STICK to ONE or TWO you like.

2. Fiverr- I’ve read with a couple psychics on Fiverr, and I put Fiverr in the “okay” category because not a lot of these psychics can be trusted. One psychic I will keep going to is “psychics” (that is her username) because she has been super on point with her predictions and her visions in the current moment. I can confirm she predicted meeting my current boyfriend and many of the things she said happened

3. Oranum- I’ve read a lot of bad reviews about Oranum. To be honest, I’ve read with a lot of them. Many have been accurate, many have been AWFUL. What I like about Oranum is you get to SEE what they are doing. I love Allastor’s Readings, PEDIA,  AlyciaRose and Sensei. All of them have been honest and read cards directly. PEDIA and Sensei are empaths, but have never steered me wrong. I like Oranum because many of the psychics will have sales, and you could just talk to them briefly. But, I did delete my account with them too.

What I'll stick to for desperate times:

1. Psychicbitwine- God, all I can say is this. RAVEN STAR IS A GODDESS! I trust her, SO much. She has been my saving grace. All I need is 10 minutes with her and she answers all my questions honestly. She is a grace, and I will keep her around for my desperate desperate times. Other than that, no one else on there I really like, but she’s super straight forward and answers really quick. The 3 minutes of intro time saves a lot of money too. All her predictions have 90% panned out.

My advice:

My advice is this. Do not be afraid to confront your partner about questions you have in your relationship. Rika (from CA Psychics) really pushed me to always ask questions and confront issues, and since then I have found my relationship to be stronger and more open in communication. If you feel the need to snoop in your partner’s things- do it. If I hadn’t, I would have never gotten to where I am today. I know it’s “invading privacy” but at the end of the day, it’s your life, and if you need the answers, find them yourself first. Many of these psychics will tell you how they are feeling, and why they did this and that, but really talk to your partner first. You’d be surprised how far it gets you.

I hope I’ve helped at least one person with this review. Remember, it’s your life. Don’t waste all your money on false hopes. Many of these psychics I’ve mentioned are truly amazing. Delano from CA psychics also said, if a reader states “freewill” RUN AWAY. A reader is not allowed to base their false prediction off “freewill”, it’s an excuse!

If you have ANY questuons feel free to ask.

GOOD LUCK.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:01:31 PM by psychicaddict1 »

Offline HornetKick

The only thing I can say is this, if you read with multiple psychics and EACH one is telling you the exact same prediction - then it’s true.

I liked your post, but this comment is just not true. I've had different readers pick up on the same thing another reader has said, almost verbatim and although it gave me immense amounts of hope, it still never manifested.

Oranum is so conniving and is the least transparent platform out there. You'll lose more money than you even thought you had. I'm so glad you find it useful. When I first joined I had a blast before I recognized that they hide how you're paying them. Frauds times ten!

PsychicS is a fairytale reader..point blank. You’ll feel amazing after you speak to her, but on looking back months later, you’ll think to yourself how general she was and wonder why you didn’t see it in the beginning. I’ve had two to three readings with her and was just a fool and left her five stars multiple times! I implore anyone to try her for yourself, so you can see what I mean.

Good Luck!!

Offline psychicaddict1

The only thing I can say is this, if you read with multiple psychics and EACH one is telling you the exact same prediction - then it’s true.

I liked your post, but this comment is just not true. I've had different readers pick up on the same thing another reader has said, almost verbatim and although it gave me immense amounts of hope, it still never manifested.

Oranum is so conniving and is the least transparent platform out there. You'll lose more money than you even thought you had. I'm so glad you find it useful. When I first joined I had a blast before I recognized that they hide how you're paying them. Frauds times ten!

PsychicS is a fairytale reader..point blank. You’ll feel amazing after you speak to her, but on looking back months later, you’ll think to yourself how general she was and wonder why you didn’t see it in the beginning. I’ve had two to three readings with her and was just a fool and left her five stars multiple times! I implore anyone to try her for yourself, so you can see what I mean.

Good Luck!!

To be honest, the oranum readers do tell me things in 2 minutes and I leave. You also do know what you're paying for. As for PsychicS, I hate to break it, but she's said a LOT that no one would know but me, very very specific things. If you've gotten 500 character readings then I don't know how much you expect to get. She's hit the nail on even being mean about my own life. So I guess it's to each their own

Offline bluebelle

I forgot to mention raven star in the bitwine thread, she is very good. 

Offline Love-33

I tried to search her on bitwine but can't find her... is that her actual name on the site?

Offline bluebelle

I tried to search her on bitwine but can't find her... is that her actual name on the site?

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/80911-raven_star00

Offline Love-33

Thanks!
I read the negative reviews too and I'm not sure if I wanna try her now lol... many have had opposite outcomes or predictions that didn't pan out

Offline bluebelle

Thanks!
I read the negative reviews too and I'm not sure if I wanna try her now lol... many have had opposite outcomes or predictions that didn't pan out

Lol yea well you will see that for just about every advisor unless they are unethical and get them removed.  Don't rely on predictions is what it boils down to  LOL

Offline nancy

Thanks!

Lol yea well you will see that for just about every advisor unless they are unethical and get them removed.  Don't rely on predictions is what it boils down to  LOL

I has a reading with her in May so far nothing she said pan out for me. 

Offline psychicaddict1

Thanks!

Her predictions either pan or they don't! Her long ru have worked. Some short term haven't. But she is really honest

Offline bluebelle

Thanks!

Her predictions either pan or they don't! Her long ru have worked. Some short term haven't. But she is really honest

she doesn't seem like a fairy tale reader at all right?

Offline Love-33

Thanks!

Yes well then it's like any other reader I guess. She could very well be a guesser too

Offline psychicaddict1

Thanks!

No. She's sorta caught my boyfriend about to cheat and that lead me to finding stuff out. So she's def not a fairy tail reader. BUT to the comment about her guessing, I'm not sure. I've asked her if I'll see my boyfriend tonight type stuff and she has told me yes and it hasn't panned out and other times she's said not tonight but tomorrow and it has. Etc. etc.

Offline bluebelle

Thanks!

No. She's sorta caught my boyfriend about to cheat and that lead me to finding stuff out. So she's def not a fairy tail reader. BUT to the comment about her guessing, I'm not sure. I've asked her if I'll see my boyfriend tonight type stuff and she has told me yes and it hasn't panned out and other times she's said not tonight but tomorrow and it has. Etc. etc.

interesting.  I wonder how her overall outcome readings are.  I know CindyS is good at those, like they will or won't work out.

Offline psychicaddict1

Thanks!

interesting.  I wonder how her overall outcome readings are.  I know CindyS is good at those, like they will or won't work out.

When I first spoke to her in January, my bf was trying to let go of a girl he was involved with before we met. She said it would be the last time they ever see each other, and will not have sex. She said the girl will be trying to communicate and by late spring she will be gone forever. And I hadn't spoken to raven since that chat cause I didn't believe it, and lo and behold it happened. I was shocked. Plus one of the first things she ever said when I mentioned our names was "you're getting married" which she still holds firm to. Only time will tell