Author Topic: cutting back on readings made them better  (Read 2816 times)

Offline gwen76

cutting back on readings made them better
« on: July 25, 2017, 07:06:49 AM »
Hi. Ive been coming to this forum for reviews for a while but I finally got the courage to say something. Im hoping to share my thoughts and that it might help someone. I went thru a phase where I was getting 10-15 readings a day! It seemed like the more readings I got the less the predictions came true. Even psychics who gave me good readings before were getting worse with there predictions after a while.

Then I talked to one psychic who knew right away I was getting 10+ readings a day. She told me that i was getting all of the readings because i was desperate for answers and each time i didn't get the answers i was getting more desperate and sceptical. she said reading me was like looking at a kaleidoscope of past predictions that i was carrying around with me thru desperation, and all these psychics were seeing wrong info floating around me. It really scared me because i had spent so much $$ on trying to get answers about my POI (who did finaly come back in to my life 2 months ago ;D) was making it harder for psychics to read me.

I cut back a lot and I did see a big improvement in predictions coming true. I wanted to share because I think many people on here might be in that situation. I just came back to the forums after a while and saw many bad reviews of psychics that gave me really good readings lately and I thought I would share.

Offline HornetKick

Re: cutting back on readings made them better
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 04:26:38 PM »
Karen, who goes by PsychicTHE, always warns people to not read with her if they have had multiple readings or who have had a reading in the last three months. She said that the previous readings are floating around them and she can't add anything to it unless she meditates long and hard to clear out everything that was told to them or at least most of it. I'm not recommending her one bit, but I've heard about the multiple reading explanation before from her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 04:39:59 PM »
Karen, who goes by PsychicTHE, always warns people to not read with her if they have had multiple readings or who have had a reading in the last three months. She said that the previous readings are floating around them and she can't add anything to it unless she meditates long and hard to clear out everything that was told to them or at least most of it. I'm not recommending her one bit, but I've heard about the multiple reading explanation before from her.

wow that's ethical of her.  I've heard too that if you get too many readings lumped together, that they just start becoming repetitive, because they are just repeating each others readings...even if you are using diff readers.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 10:39:48 AM »
This is interesting...how can other readings "float around" and other psychics picking up on that? I find that kind of weird?

Offline SweetieShy

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43:49 AM »
Hmm... I've had a few readers tell me that it's good to get a second or third opinion. I've also been told that if multiple readers are telling you the same thing, it's a good sign.

anything