Author Topic: psychic source reviews arent honest!!  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Mario

psychic source reviews arent honest!!
« on: January 29, 2019, 07:48:04 PM »
psychic source reviews arent honest!! only the good ones get posted and not the bad ones.
for the amount of money we are paying we should be able to post the bad ones also

i left a postive review for Akira which was posted and a negative one for Vincent about prediction not coming to pass and it was not posted.

shady business

wont be using them again till i see something comes to pass, if not then i save myself money 

Offline Chelle9054

Re: psychic source reviews arent honest!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:12:07 AM »
psychic source reviews arent honest!! only the good ones get posted and not the bad ones.
for the amount of money we are paying we should be able to post the bad ones also

i left a postive review for Akira which was posted and a negative one for Vincent about prediction not coming to pass and it was not posted.

shady business

wont be using them again till i see something comes to pass, if not then i save myself money 
I’ve posted a negative read about Crystal recently and it was posted.

Offline Mario

Re: psychic source reviews arent honest!!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 12:31:13 AM »

shady business

I’ve posted a negative read about Crystal recently and it was posted.

that is prob rare... lots of negative comments dont get posted especially when it comes to the 5 star advisers

anything