Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 6393 times)

Offline AstridSky

Vincent
« on: July 25, 2017, 05:45:47 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has tried Vincent from Psychic Source and what their experience was? I found him pretty accurate but he does ask questions in regards to your situation. I'd love to hear if anyone has had good luck with him as he does seem to know things.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Vincent
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 10:06:47 AM »
Vincent gave me the prediction that I would meet someone no later then November 2016.  It's now October of 2017 and I have not met anyone in the last 4 years.  Maybe he was just a year off, if he was I'll update.

Offline sharon

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »
Vincent gave me the prediction that I would meet someone no later then November 2016.  It's now October of 2017 and I have not met anyone in the last 4 years.  Maybe he was just a year off, if he was I'll update.

Hi, did Vincent's prediction came true since then? Thank you.

Offline Mario

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 10:02:40 PM »
nothing he told me came to pass,,, his not even a psychic! he asks for info and he keeps notes!!

his guides are notes about you

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 10:13:51 PM »
nothing he told me came to pass,,, his not even a psychic! he asks for info and he keeps notes!!

Most psychics have notes or access to them for themselves on you (I have yet to share or be shared any notes myself but I heard some do, through facebook groups and stuff)
It’s not unusual at all, and I don’t know why it would be an issue, a doctor takes notes too, they don’t always need to look to give you a physical exam. I’m sad his predictions didnt pass as he seemed to nail mine, I’m still holding some hope, especially as this middle aged white man spewed out Latin names he could not possibly have guessed, I think, unless by some miracle he knew my race, or is living in a Latin community. I’m talking unique names. To our culture.

Offline Mario

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 10:28:33 PM »

Most psychics have notes or access to them for themselves on you (I have yet to share or be shared any notes myself but I heard some do, through facebook groups and stuff)
It’s not unusual at all, and I don’t know why it would be an issue, a doctor takes notes too, they don’t always need to look to give you a physical exam. I’m sad his predictions didnt pass as he seemed to nail mine, I’m still holding some hope, especially as this middle aged white man spewed out Latin names he could not possibly have guessed, I think, unless by some miracle he knew my race, or is living in a Latin community. I’m talking unique names. To our culture.

interesting! he didn't pick up anything for me. just answered couple of vague queshtions that are yes or no answers and gave me advise about it after asking me for more info.

i asked him about a minor contact prediction for the holidays and he said yes,,,, it didnt happen.

he gaves me a timeframe of feb and again for something els in may.... we shalll see, but so far nothing

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »
I liked him a lot! Unfortunately his prediction did not come to pass for me within the time frame given. I’m hoping his timing was just off and it does eventually come to pass. We will see

Offline simsim

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 03:40:15 AM »
UPDATE!! VINCENT WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a second person and his in a relationship. so much for this dude being gifted...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 08:04:28 PM »
Ive had 1 read with  Vincent a month ago and ihad few predictions pass but i dont ask for timing so my case May be different but he didnt need info and he knew things without help from me so i think hes gifted. Again my experience is wat im speeking from

Offline simsim

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 08:30:09 PM »
you must be one of the rare and lucky ones, when i spoke to him he told me my POI is single and is in love with me bla bla bla..... turned out my POI is in a relationshiop and told me to move on.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 08:57:56 PM »
you must be one of the rare and lucky ones, when i spoke to him he told me my POI is single and is in love with me bla bla bla..... turned out my POI is in a relationshiop and told me to move on.

I read once so could be lucky on the outcome but he knew things that were personal to my poi so hes gifted to me . Im not running back to read with him tho. 

anything