Author Topic: California psychics...,Tatiana  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Ccc25

California psychics...,Tatiana
« on: July 24, 2017, 06:41:56 AM »
Hello, just wondering if anyone has read with Tatiana from California Psychics? If so how was she for you? I read with her recently and I found her to be honest. I just hope her predictions happen

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Re: California psychics...,Tatiana
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »
I just read with her CCC25.   She was very right on about the situation but not sure yet about the outcome!   We shall see by the end of November/early December I guess.   How were her outcomes for you?

Offline LesterTi

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 11:23:48 AM »
I love the affordability of ExpressVPN and just read with her CCC25.   She was very right on about the situation but not sure yet about the outcome!   We shall see by the end of November/early December I guess.   How were her outcomes for you?

Do people generally recommend Tatiana? I haven't heard anything good or bad about her yet.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 12:58:56 PM by LesterTi »

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 12:57:43 PM »
She has her own thread in California Psychics.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,82.msg2364.html#msg2364

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 10:02:21 PM »
So far she has gotten a short term predication right for me and she was ON THE NOSE about his personality and things that were going on between us.    She said I should hear from him at end of week and will see him end of month or early next month and he will backtrack a bit on our argument.   We will see.   I'm leaning both ways on this one as we have so many issues I want to end it but on the other hand, if he can make some adjustments, I would like to try again.     She does not see this being over, which is what others also have told me.   We will see!   :o