Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174065 times)

Offline Serendipity

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2019, 06:46:42 PM »
With in-person meetings, she wasn't super accurate for me also, like she said we would see each other end of Feb/early March, but we actually saw each other before mid Feb, so I dunno what to make of it for these type of timelines, I hope what she sees comes to pass for you guys!

I do agree she is pretty empathic, she picked up he was feeling tired and just exhausted lately, and I can confirm that because he literally said that to me a few hours before the reading

Offline marciamia

« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2019, 02:49:18 AM »
Wanted to know if anyone has had readings with Raynee (who’s on both Bitwine and another site) and if so, how was she?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2019, 02:56:02 AM »
Wanted to know if anyone has had readings with Raynee (who’s on both Bitwine and another site) and if so, how was she?

I could swear someone left a positive review about her here but i can't recall what thread it was on.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2019, 03:14:45 AM »

I could swear someone left a positive review about her here but i can't recall what thread it was on.

Yea there were only like two people on someone’s “he’s back” thread, but not the Bitwine thread

ladya

« Reply #304 on: February 28, 2019, 03:23:28 AM »

I read with her. She was good. Didn’t really give predictions more like have to do this for this to happen etc.. She’s good at really getting the psychology of people and behaviors.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #305 on: February 28, 2019, 03:56:14 AM »
The reason I ask is because I’m like 99% sure she went back to my first reading and mentioned something I had told her back then, but like she made it seem like it was brand new information she was picking up, even the same vague details that were said previously and the entire time I’m like thinking to myself “this is such a lie! she’s trying to get me to get upset” when what she was saying I’m pretty sure wasn’t true. She mentioned EXACTLY what I mentioned in the previous reading and made it seem like this information was new and coming to her (“an xxxx name is coming to me. they feel like they’re married”, etc). I’m pretty upset she tried to do that.

Offline boostrose

« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2019, 05:26:17 AM »
Psychic Ari and Raven Star are the only psychics I will talk to on Bitwine. They are the only ones where their predictions have came true. I have tried over 30 different psychics at least on Bitwine and a lot are slow typers or just don't connect well. I am the type that finds my to go to psychics that predictions pass and keep reading with them. I find myself trying too many psychics out and then my mind wants to explode! LOL

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2019, 02:34:51 AM »
Any one tried 111 gifted moses 111 ?

Im asking because my friend has been saying hes been on point for her but i never heard of him yet i kno hes on bitwine

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2019, 02:06:24 PM »
i tried him a few months ago..honestly, felt scripted...typical "strong connection" stuff..and I felt as if he was copying and pasting paragraphs, I didn't see him typing and then this huge, generic as hell paragraph appeared...didn't get an authentic vibe from him at all.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »
The reason I ask is because I’m like 99% sure she went back to my first reading and mentioned something I had told her back then, but like she made it seem like it was brand new information she was picking up, even the same vague details that were said previously and the entire time I’m like thinking to myself “this is such a lie! she’s trying to get me to get upset” when what she was saying I’m pretty sure wasn’t true. She mentioned EXACTLY what I mentioned in the previous reading and made it seem like this information was new and coming to her (“an xxxx name is coming to me. they feel like they’re married”, etc). I’m pretty upset she tried to do that.
You should have called her out on her shit. I would have. They know we can see the same transcripts and still she pulled that bs? I would have asked her...did you just take that from my previous script from our last call? Then wait and watch her squirm a few minutes, then say....I was expecting a fresh reading, not something you've previously told me.

Lazy ass reader is what that is. I've had it done to me more times than I can count. DZigns did that and a few other bitwine readers as well. Shoddy!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #310 on: March 24, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/57452-earthangelelizabeth?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Anyone tried her? Sorry her name isn't on the title.

Offline happyk

« Reply #311 on: March 24, 2019, 11:45:27 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/57452-earthangelelizabeth?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Special price $5.99 and now $1.99 has been going on for a year and a half I think. I wouldn't really try her but that's just me.

Offline persephone

« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2019, 12:02:03 AM »
Her name is Elizabeth, Earth and Angel, and I saw that she changed her name into $1.99 special LOL!!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2019, 01:18:44 AM »
yes I have tried her a couple of times. she gave me a negative outcome and she was right but I still don't feel she is a genuine reader, not sure why:))

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2019, 03:15:40 AM »
I tried her a couple of times, the first time I read with her I felt like she was pretty good, then again I don't know if it's more of like, sharp observations, the jury's still out. She usually would spend half of the reading telling you about LOA stuff you can do to achieve your desired outcome, or like she might talk about her life experience with something.... She made some predictions for me back in Dec that I haven't seen materialize as yet, the soonest was a few months and nothing yet. She did get a couple of things right in terms of my POI and what he's doing /feeling but it's like, idk if it's just a sharp guess or not.... I don't know,  I'd still say she's worth a try if you have $20 to spare on a random reader 🤷🏻‍♀️

anything