Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174139 times)

ladya

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2019, 07:06:48 PM »
Thank you guys! Hope their predicts pan out for y'all

I forgot to mention one more thing that freaked me out about Ari and her accuracy. There was something that was holding me back/not allowing me to go down to visit him (like a problem that I don't want to reveal too much detail of), and I needed someone to take care of it. She said she felt I would find someone and described this person in detail like "hair color + length, was not someone close to me, a friend of a friend possibly, and that she was someone who is used to taking care of this kind of "problem" or is comfortable with it. And literally in an hour or so after the reading, I got hold of someone who could help me, after asking tons of people for help in the last week. I met her the next day and she was exactly as Ari described...

Yes! She’s excellent at that sort of stuff. She’s described different people in my life and around me and knew their age approximately, what they look like, where they live, etc. she’s gotten scaringly accurate details for me that no one else has.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
Has Ari been on these last 2 days.  I haven't seen her on and have her on notify.

ladya

« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »
Has Ari been on these last 2 days.  I haven't seen her on and have her on notify.

No she hasn’t. When you go on bitwine, it’ll say when the advisor was last seen. From the desktop version at least.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:39:31 PM by ladya »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #288 on: February 12, 2019, 08:40:57 PM »
Thanks ladya, thought i was having just really bad timing.

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2019, 05:22:23 AM »
I just had my first reading with psychic ari and I think I’m done with readings for good
Done wasting more money
Well she told me that my poi will not reach out and I’ll have to reach out but nope that’s not happening
So I’m done for now I guess she might be right since we’ve not talked since July !!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2019, 10:11:04 AM »
I just had my first reading with psychic ari and I think I’m done with readings for good
Done wasting more money
Well she told me that my poi will not reach out and I’ll have to reach out but nope that’s not happening
So I’m done for now I guess she might be right since we’ve not talked since July !!

Are you done because that's not what you wanted to hear or because you are fine not getting readings?  No contact since July is a long time.  Did you ask her if he would he receptive to you reaching out?  Or did she tell you to move on?  If she is as accurate as they say it was probably best to know this then to keep thinking you will hear from them.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2019, 01:30:28 PM »
Done wasting more money

this must be really frustrating for you, and although no psychic is 100% or works for everyone, I think this is probably a decision you'll have to take on whether to reach out to him or not. I don't know your story so I don't feel I can comment more beyond that, other than share my experience with readings by Ari.

There has been a lot of ups and downs i.e. fights or arguments in my relationship recently, and each time Ari was able to see how long the argument would last, and how we would move things forward, so I do trust her in this regard on picking up what the other person is thinking. There were several times where I didn't want to believe her and doubted her, but she ended up being right. She was even able to see how a fight happened, like visually describing it to me, and I got goosebumps because that was the exact look he gave me when we were arguing, and she described it right there in the session. Then she picked up another visual that showed closeness when we make up, like something we would be doing, and it did happen all like that, I just didn't believe her at the time.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2019, 03:40:13 PM »
Well I'll tell you this, Ari and a few others predicted a physical meeting with my POI in March and if that happens i will be floored.  We haven't physically seen each other in over a year.

ladya

« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2019, 03:41:28 PM »
Well I'll tell you this, Ari and a few others predicted a physical meeting with my POI in March and if that happens i will be floored.  We haven't physically seen each other in over a year.

I hope it happens for you!!! Anything is possible.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2019, 03:58:19 PM »

I really hope it comes through <3

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #295 on: February 20, 2019, 04:05:03 PM »
Thank you both.  I will make sure to keep you all posted.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2019, 02:31:21 PM »

Same for me! My POI and I talk over the phone but no physical contact since a year ago. She predicted face to face for 2-3 weeks from 29 Jan... so literally now is the time... and contact prior to this to make plans to meet up. Hasn't happened. I'll update if anything miraculous happens in this next week - even though that over timeframe.

Yes please keep us posted. 🤞

Offline marciamia

« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2019, 02:43:36 PM »

Same for me! My POI and I talk over the phone but no physical contact since a year ago. She predicted face to face for 2-3 weeks from 29 Jan... so literally now is the time... and contact prior to this to make plans to meet up. Hasn't happened. I'll update if anything miraculous happens in this next week - even though that over timeframe.

Yes please keep us posted. 🤞

Quick update: Nothing to update. Nothing has happened as yet. In fact he has gone silent on me. :/ I don't doubt she is empathic though, Ari was quite on point with how he is in general so we'll see!

Ari’s timeframe was wrong for me too

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2019, 02:49:49 PM »
@marciamia, did her predictions come to pass for you or not yet?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2019, 03:05:58 PM »
@marciamia, did her predictions come to pass for you or not yet?

The prediction was supposed to be in the timeframe she gave me, so no, nothing yet