Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174161 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2018, 12:36:22 AM »
Just gotta say, Pixie Dust told me no one was around my ex and he is fer sure seeing someone
Spirit Messages gave me a fairytale--love, rings, marriage....yeah it's looking pretty bleak for me with this guy so I'm gonna say no.

Offline lovee99

« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2018, 02:21:44 PM »
I read with her and I will say she seemed to be fishing more than anything else. but because she got a few things right which frankly could have been good guesses, I gave her a "OK." Because until a prediction passes I don't believe in giving an "excellent" I'm sorry but predictions is what tells me that a reader is accurate and thats what I'm there for. So one day I decided to give her another try and guess what, she refused to accept my call and told me that because I didn't give her a green thumbs up I better find someone else. I mean these people. so before any of her predictions even passed, I should have said she was great. thats why so many of us call people these readers with raving reviews even though nothing can be said for their accuracy.

to hell with her, there are better ones out there. Try Rachel Marie IMO.

So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

I waited weeks and set up notifications to get a reading with spirit_messages based on the reviews in this forum. I finally caught her and everytime I connected the chat she disconnected. After my third try and an attempt to explain I was referred by other people, she went offline. What a freaking disappointment. I can't believe people read with that unprofessional and rude woman. Unreliable, unresponsive, and ruse is not a good start to finding a good psychic. I'm  sure she wouldn't have been accurate anyways

That's good to know! It looks like I was just being protected :)

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »
Just gotta say, Pixie Dust told me no one was around my ex and he is fer sure seeing someone
Spirit Messages gave me a fairytale--love, rings, marriage....yeah it's looking pretty bleak for me with this guy so I'm gonna say no.

Pixie hit the first time

The second time she was extremely wrong I told her that and she just refunded my money and ended the chat. Which was cool

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2018, 01:46:38 PM »

Pixie hit the first time

The second time she was extremely wrong I told her that and she just refunded my money and ended the chat. Which was cool

Pixie can get some incredible details about the current.  But then she bases all her predictions, I think, based on what she sees now, I'm not sure how far out she can actually see.  However, I do think she's legit and not a fraud at all.

Offline snowy3

« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2018, 06:05:32 AM »
Hey guys I am a new comer here. I wonder have you got a reading from a psychic named Penelope Anne? Any feedback would be really appreciated. :)

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2018, 12:54:49 AM »

Pixie hit the first time

my read was current and completely wrong but i agree i think she isnt a fraud.

Pixie can get some incredible details about the current.  But then she bases all her predictions, I think, based on what she sees now, I'm not sure how far out she can actually see.  However, I do think she's legit and not a fraud at all.

Offline Love2020

« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2018, 09:25:40 PM »
has anyone read with miss toria or miss Ann? Rachel Marie, she's amazing, her time frame was off but I have yet to find anyone who nailed timeframe, except for fairy Shelley on keen.. she got it twice VERY specifically then it was wrong later on. But im waiting for the outcome..

Offline Love2020

« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2018, 03:16:43 AM »
all of the above mentioned see on thing, pixie dust he see he's distant but that he's not coming back around....

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:36:02 AM by NeSSi »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2018, 11:14:57 PM »
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not gave me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

I can assure you pixie is probably wrong, so don’t stress ;D

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2018, 08:26:18 PM »
has anyone read with miss toria or miss Ann? Rachel Marie, she's amazing, her time frame was off but I have yet to find anyone who nailed timeframe, except for fairy Shelley on keen.. she got it twice VERY specifically then it was wrong later on. But im waiting for the outcome..

Miss Ann seems to be good with present/past but outcome is 50/50 from what I have read. I have no idea about the other ladies mentioned.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2018, 08:35:13 PM »
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationship i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2018, 11:42:40 PM »

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationship i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

In my case it was quite positive (my POI will reach out, etc) but I also had the feeling she was guessing and asked a few questions so that she could tell me something. I did not feel any connection at all.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2018, 11:58:14 PM »
Same thing happened with me, tried her a few times and she
Couldn’t connect each time and then started guessing signs which were all wrong. And I don’t care to
Hear what I already know:)) make me a prediction that comes the:))

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »
Same thing happened with me, tried her a few times and she
Couldn’t connect each time and then started guessing signs which were all wrong. And I don’t care to
Hear what I already know:)) make me a prediction that comes the:))

She spends a lot of time validating via zodiac sign. There's 4 elements in astrology (water, air, earth and fire) which means she has 1/4 chances of getting it right. Now if she validated our connection with something unique on a person level then I probably would have taken her more seriously. Like I said it was pure guess work and I'm so glad I've overcome the cycle of binge reading.

I also don't like when readers ask for mine and the POI's DOB. Again certain star signs are supposedly not compatible and mine and my exes aren't so I knew that influenced past readings. Miss Ann is the only one who asks for DOB and nailed the past/present energy. I've had more success with chat readings where I simply state mine and his name.

anything